It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:33 pm 
Mew

Go Casper! Use Hypnosis! And...it hits!

Now I just need to hope that Susan doesn't wake up any time soon.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:55 pm 
Mew

((Remember Neo, you need to roll to see if Susan wakes up before I can post my next move.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:38 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Since Neo seems to have completely forgotten about this... I'll just call it here. It's about time the prizes were handed out, right? It's almost been a month...

So, the winner is... Doodleshark! For winning the IPA Away competition, you get:
Image TM13 (Ice Beam)
Image TM31 (Brick Break)
Image TM40 (Aerial Ace)
And 500 IC!

The TMs reflect the attacks of the Rental IPA you chose so if you can't use any of them right now... um, go catch something that CAN learn them.

As for the other three competitors... Cheesey did put up a good fight and Neo and Josiah's battle could've gone either way if it wasn't taking too long, so you're not leaving here empty handed. Runners up get an IPA Ball...
And 250 IC. Now, here's an idea - why don't you spend it at the pound? Come on, someone has to adopt my Teto!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:05 pm 
Pokémon Master

Brick Break = use on Scythix., Aerial Ace= Replace Mist for Pele.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:39 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Well. Thanks to the Time Warp we've lost... about twelve pages of IPA Away goodness. I don't have the data on the rental IPA any more (except for the ones that returned from last year, who can be found a few pages back), or of who beat who this time around... but I do have the scores, as I mentioned in the Apprentice thread. And they look like this:

Doodle - 55
Saber - 80
Cheesey - 50
Sims - 35
Gar - 30
Josiah - 105
Kaida - 55
Terra - 30
The N00b - 65
auragongal - 25

As you can see, Josiah completely dominated, and Saber was pretty darn good too. That's why they get these special prizes:

Josiah-
Image WAIPA Ball - IPA's Ultra Ball.

Image Star Dust Coin - Causes Wild IPA to drop IC somehow. It's... currently being researched.

Image Quick Beak - Attacks first sometimes (10% activation, like all such items); always works for Flying-typed attacks.

...And 500 IC.

Saber-

Image AIPA Ball - IPA's Great Ball.

Image Star Dust Coin - Causes Wild IPA to drop IC somehow. It's... currently being researched.

Image Bright Glasses - Lowers opposing IPA's accuracy slightly and increases the effect of Accuracy Lowering moves.

...And 250 IC.

But because we value your participation, we're going to send everyone - that means you, loser - home with a complementary IPA Ball. Hooray!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:59 am 
Pokémon Legend

But but but....third place...

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:14 pm 
Mew

Thanks!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7