It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:47 am 
Pokémon Master

Silver strikes again! Changing things even more, since things have changed even more since even more... long ago. This is gonna be the general information dump topic now, with rules and important info and an FAQ... once I have some questions that are frequently asked. For now, I'll probably put up some "What if" scenario questions that might possibly be frequently asked in the future.

These are the rules. If you break them once, I briefly tell you off and you resume playing as normal. If you break them twice, I get very angry at you and will probably make you fail at whatever you're trying to do out of spite. If you break them three times, you get exiled from IPA with no chance of reverse-parole.

Quote:
1. DO NOT complain about the IPA you get as your starter. I can take it back, and you won't get a new one.

2. DO NOT complain about anything happening late or taking too long - Saber and I are doing everything by hand, and our lives do not revolve around IPA.

3. You can only battle in one thread at a time. This does not apply to the Away thread.

4. No one can make a thread in this section without getting Silver's approval.

5. Certain areas will have requirements that you need to meet before you can post there. Read the area's description before posting, and if you don't meet the requirements, don't post.

6. Ask all questions in the Discussion Thread to avoid cluttering the other topics.

7. Sore losing, or sore winning for that matter, are not tolerated. Nobody really goes into the Battle thread anyway... but if you do, and you lose, don't complain about it.

Post subject: Re: IPA Rules
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:09 am 
Mew

For my and everyone's else's reference, here's the list of berry effects straight from Silver.

Cheppa Berry (#1) - Cures paralyzed IPA and restores PP of the last move used (not that a situation will ever arise that you'd run out of PP...).
Chespear Berry (#2) - Cures sleep or confusion
Orcha Berry (#3) - Cures poison and restores a small amount of HP.
Rawzz Berry (#4) - Cures burns.
Nanarism Berry (#5) - Cures confusion.
Blum Berry (#6) - Cures any status condition.
Sipapa Berry (#7) - Restores a fair amount of HP but may cause confusion.
Filue Berry (#8) - Restores HP in a pinch but may cause confusion.
Corssho Berry (#9) - Weakens Foe's super-effective Water Attack.
Cobuta Berry (#10) - Weakens Foe's super effective Flying Attack.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.