It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:07 am 
Offline
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 5485
Location: Lala land
Go IPA ball!

_________________
Image

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:04 pm 
Offline
Shiny Pidgeot King
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:25 pm
Posts: 18078
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Gardialvoir wrote:
Go IPA ball!


Gotcha! Cateron was caught! Give a nickname to Cateron?

_________________
"Irregardless" and "Over exaggerated" are NEVER CORRECT EVER because they are redundant
Regardless means "without regard", and adding "ir" on the front actually makes it a double negative; exaggerate means "to overstate" so you're literally saying "over overstate."
Example: I can not exaggerate the importance of this fact enough, regardless of how often people ignore it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:06 pm 
Offline
Pokémon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 5485
Location: Lala land
No thanks. Well, not yet anyway, but when I find a good nickname for it, I will.

_________________
Image

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:21 am 
Offline
Shiny Pidgeot King
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:25 pm
Posts: 18078
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Shiny Spoiursa got bored and left! (He's only been sitting there for ten months...) But, conveniently, we have some new special IPA up for grabs.

Image Dramander (1) - Gender: Male; Type: Fire, Dragon; Abilities: Blaze, Shed Skin; Attacks: Wrap, Growl, Twister (Neo Zanther) (Captured)

Image Zutodile (1) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic

Image Bulbakoth (4) - Gender: Female; Type: Grass, Poison; Abilities: Overgrow, Traunt; Attacks: Tackle, Yawn, Leech Seed, Encore

Image Squirvitar (1) - Gender: Female; Type: Water; Abilities: Torrent, Guts; Attacks: Bite, Tail Whip, Withdraw

Image Torchrill (1) - Gender: Male; Type: Fire; Abilities: Blaze, Huge Power; Attacks: Scratch, Splash, Ember (Josiah)

Though when I say 'up for grabs' I mean the first four... on account of you risk being banned if you claim the Shiny Torchrill and you're not Josiah.

_________________
"Irregardless" and "Over exaggerated" are NEVER CORRECT EVER because they are redundant
Regardless means "without regard", and adding "ir" on the front actually makes it a double negative; exaggerate means "to overstate" so you're literally saying "over overstate."
Example: I can not exaggerate the importance of this fact enough, regardless of how often people ignore it.
Image


Last edited by Silver on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:30 am 
Offline
Pokémon Champion
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:40 am
Posts: 8127
Location: Deep in the Dark forest of D-Edge
I'm getting this one :)

"Xadoom use Night Shade on Dramander!"

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:41 pm 
Offline
Shiny Pidgeot King
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:25 pm
Posts: 18078
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Neo Zanther wrote:
I'm getting this one :)

"Xadoom use Night Shade on Dramander!"


Dramander used Twister! (Use the IPA Ball)

_________________
"Irregardless" and "Over exaggerated" are NEVER CORRECT EVER because they are redundant
Regardless means "without regard", and adding "ir" on the front actually makes it a double negative; exaggerate means "to overstate" so you're literally saying "over overstate."
Example: I can not exaggerate the importance of this fact enough, regardless of how often people ignore it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:42 am 
Offline
Pokémon Champion
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:40 am
Posts: 8127
Location: Deep in the Dark forest of D-Edge
IPA Ball Go!

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:44 pm 
Offline
Shiny Pidgeot King
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:25 pm
Posts: 18078
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Neo Zanther wrote:
IPA Ball Go!


Gotcha! Dramander was caught! Give a nickname to Dramander?

_________________
"Irregardless" and "Over exaggerated" are NEVER CORRECT EVER because they are redundant
Regardless means "without regard", and adding "ir" on the front actually makes it a double negative; exaggerate means "to overstate" so you're literally saying "over overstate."
Example: I can not exaggerate the importance of this fact enough, regardless of how often people ignore it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:51 am 
Offline
Mew
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:57 pm
Posts: 25723
Location: Hawaii
Darn, Neo beat me to Dramander... Anyway, I'd like to call dibs on Torchrill...oh what do you know? Looks like Silver also called dibs on it for me. Thanks! :thumbsup: I'll catch it as soon as I've finished my current battle in the Dark Forest.

_________________
Image

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:09 am 
Offline
Pokémon Champion
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:40 am
Posts: 8127
Location: Deep in the Dark forest of D-Edge
It's been awhile since I've done a nickname. I'll call him Fire Lizard.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:27 am 
Offline
Mew
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:57 pm
Posts: 25723
Location: Hawaii
Time to catch my Torchrill.

Go Explanium! Use Sleep Powder!

_________________
Image

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:17 am 
Offline
Shiny Pidgeot King
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:25 pm
Posts: 18078
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Josiah wrote:
Time to catch my Torchrill.

Go Explanium! Use Sleep Powder!


Torchrill is fast asleep! (If you've got an AIPA Ball, use it now; I don't immagine any attack from a third stage AIP woulld leave a Torchrill with one win conscious)

_________________
"Irregardless" and "Over exaggerated" are NEVER CORRECT EVER because they are redundant
Regardless means "without regard", and adding "ir" on the front actually makes it a double negative; exaggerate means "to overstate" so you're literally saying "over overstate."
Example: I can not exaggerate the importance of this fact enough, regardless of how often people ignore it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:28 am 
Offline
Mew
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:57 pm
Posts: 25723
Location: Hawaii
That was my plan all along.

AIPA ball go!

_________________
Image

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:02 pm 
Offline
Shiny Pidgeot King
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:25 pm
Posts: 18078
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Josiah wrote:
That was my plan all along.

AIPA ball go!


Gotcha! Shiny! Torchrill was caught! Give a nickname to Torchrill?

_________________
"Irregardless" and "Over exaggerated" are NEVER CORRECT EVER because they are redundant
Regardless means "without regard", and adding "ir" on the front actually makes it a double negative; exaggerate means "to overstate" so you're literally saying "over overstate."
Example: I can not exaggerate the importance of this fact enough, regardless of how often people ignore it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:24 am 
Offline
Mew
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:57 pm
Posts: 25723
Location: Hawaii
Nope.

_________________
Image

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group