It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pebble Pets General
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:56 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Welcome, one and all, to an ALL NEW forum game, from the team behind the smash-hit IMPOSSIBLE POKEMON ADVANCE!

This is the General Discussion thread, in addition to the place to join and adopt new Pebble Pets.

So here's how it works: To start, you adopt a pet. You can spend Pebbles to do things like paint it different colors, train it, and teach it new abilities. How do you get Pebbles? By posting on the forums! Every day that you make a single post anywhere, you'll earn 25 Pebbles. Making tons of posts in one day won't get you any extra, though there will be other ways to get more.

There will be more available later, but for now, these are the pets you can choose from. Just Select a Species, a color (Red, Green, Blue, or Yellow), and give it a name!

Image Bulbasaur Image Chikorita Image Treecko
    Image Charmander Image Cyndaquil Image Torchic
    Image Squirtle Image Totodile Image Mudkip
    Image Patamon Image Mocchi Image Kuriboh
    Image Lesione

Post subject: Re: Pebble Pets
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:36 pm 
Mew

Cool idea! I'm in. I'll take a red torchic and name it Piro.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:33 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Say hello to Piro!

Level 1 Red Torchic

There's not much to do right now, but the store and the training school will be opening soon. In the mean time, you can hang around at the Park, and you'll of course be earning Pebbles too.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:21 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

It isn't terribly original, but I guess I'll take a blue squirtle. Call him Donovan.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Pebble Pets General
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:10 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Aaand Donovan!

Level 1 Blue Squirtle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:02 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

I thought I posted here when you did. Whoops!

Thanks a lot Silver!

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:51 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Added a few more species to the roster, and added Black and White Paintbrushes to the store!