It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 59  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:07 pm 
Articuno

ROM the comic updates Friday then twice a week until the christmas comic is finished, then hiatus

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:47 pm 
Articuno

there wont be a ROM comic friday.The UK has been hit by a very bad blizzard and there is snow everywhere.I've had a hell of a time getting hom tonight and it really took it out of me,on the plus side looks like i'm not going anywhere this weekend, so the comics return monday...bar any MORE acts of god.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 am 
Egg

I think we can all agree that extreme weather sucks and is terrible :B

Good luck with the next comic (because I'm always lookin forward to an update)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:20 am 
Articuno

Rom is on sporadic until further notice. I’m really sorry but I’m just not finding the time to do these. It takes a full day to make one and I have other things to do. I’ll try to get something up this week, but updates are on “whenever I can” updates for a while

Merlin, if you would like to help me finish the Christmas arch, that would be great. I was thinking a few gag comics of the two dryad’s trying to find the pregnant woman a place to stay in the woods, but every sight has an unfortunate, but humorous reasons it won’t do.

Also, we still have the stupied weather, but I can at least drive to work for the moment.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:37 am 
Egg

I'd love to help. It'd be a nice change. Send me an email or something to let me know what you'd like.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:26 am 
Articuno

Merlin from Random Encounters has been kind enough to offer a few guest comics. They should be up before the end of the month, this is giving me some time to get back into making comics as I’m finding myself putting them off as I’m not in the right frame of mind. I’ll get back to you. Thanks for the understanding.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:30 pm 
Random Trainer

It's okay. Hope your life gets a little less busy. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:37 am 
Articuno

Just in case I have any readers left, ROM returns on Friday, hurray! (for real this time!!! Only thanks to merlin though!) Sorry for all the absences, my sister is pregnant and I’ve been helping her move and loads of other stuff!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:54 pm 
Articuno

Rant title: 2010 , look forward, not back

Hello ROM readers, Shauni here! I’m really sorry about all the delays, missed updates and broken promises…
This last month has…certainly been a month for me…I’m not going to get into details as its somewhat personal, but I’m refreshed, rested and ready to start the new year.

Merlin from DHS Comix http://www.dhscomix.com/ has kindly made two guest comics for this Friday and next Friday to help during ROM’s downtime while I get back into it. I’d just like to say she is awesome for doing that BTW!

The characters in the bottom panel are Jake http://www.dhscomix.com/acomic/acomic.php?p=gjake and his creature making a cameo appearance, but they do follow on her own story, so it’s more of a comic collision than a character cameo! Jake is so cool he is always welcome to Orca!

Another guest comic next week, then a few more from me before “Evergreen” is over. Normal comics return after that. I’ll promise one comic every Friday, but check on Mondays as I’ll try to do two!

Regards
Shauni

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Young only gets one u, last I checked. But otherwise it's good.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:56 pm 
Articuno

Rant Title: A walk through the Birthing Forest

As you can see from Merlin’s http://www.dhscomix.com/ last guest comic, the nursing forest is larger than you think!

Regular ROM comics should start up again next week. Check the news thread viewtopic.php?f=25&t=535&start=600 of the gallery http://shauni-chan.deviantart.com/ for updates to the schedule.

Regards
Shauni

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:51 pm 
Random Trainer

Hah, I love this comic! Especially the panel where they seem to be in a purple Twilight Zone. It seems sometimes Lilly is as bad as Xain when it comes to getting lost :-P. I also like her facial expressions.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:17 pm 
Articuno

Rant Title: Made it!

First real ROM comic of the year by yours truly!

Same time next week!

Regards
Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:53 pm 
Articuno

ROM comic for Thursday. Rant to follow

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

should be, "I'm Driftwood, all right?"

Otherwise no mistakes that I noticed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 59  Next