It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:08 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Shotgun" is one word.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:30 pm 
Blaziken

Doodleshark wrote:
"Shotgun" is one word.

Well, it could refer to a gun that has been shot with a bullet, or a shot gun as opposed to a gun that has not been shot. Also, strike me curious: How exactly does British Sign Language differ from regular sign language?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 am 
Articuno

This is the problem with sign language really, there is no universal "regular" to go with. Apparently Scotland has its own system. There is a Turkish guy in our class that is deaf, having to learn British Signs. They develop locally, and signs in Liverpool can be different to signs in London for example. So, really, it is different to other signs languages due to signs developing in different ways due to language and culture. Hope that helps!

As for Shotgun, I dunno about any spellings or spaces. It reads right so I will leave it as is, thanks for pointing it out though. q'_'p

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:13 am 
Articuno

Rant Title: Belayed, but your comic still needs you!

Hello all! Sorry there is no ROM comic yet, there will be one next week though, maybe on Wednesday so keep an eye out!

If you are on facebook, please vote for my entry http://shauni-chan.deviantart.com/#/d4aloz2 in the "Ensorrowed Competition", just click that you "like" it!

thanks in advance! http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoin ... =1&theater

--
Regards
Shauni

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:04 am 
Articuno

I'm sorry, but I was busy on Saturday with my sister and nephew, and I've been invited to a party on Wednesday, so there won't be a comic this week as my only free night is Thursday, but I need to study for collage. ROM should return next week, but will be next Friday at best, as I have another full weekend this week! SORRY!!!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 am 
Articuno

All is looking good for a Friday update, Got Wednesday and most of Thursday free, so going to work on a comic. Also going to try and get a guest comic for merlin done as well this weekend, maybe Friday night if nothing comes up,

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:22 pm 
Articuno

Rant Title: ROM ROM GONE GONE

Okay, just a reminder in case you haven’t read the news, ROM updates are random at best because I’ve got a lot on with collage. Keep an eye out on this status thread viewtopic.php?f=25&t=535&start=810 on the forums index.php for up to date information on updates of the comic until you hear otherwise from me!

Also, I PROMISE I’m not doing a Christmas arc this year, ROM comics will update as normal over the holidays, just to stop you worrying about a bonus arc taking over a year haha.

Check out Merlin’s comic for a bit of Shauni moonlighting http://www.dhscomix.com/comics/12/rcomic.php?p=23 action as well! Also, when I FINALLY do it, there will be one more guest comic I am making for Merlin. I’ve said it now so I have to do it! HA!

Terminology!
Bluebottle: UK, an archaic derogatory term for policeman that may have derived from Cockney rhyming slang and from the action of police when responding to a serious incident, as "swarming like Bluebottles", or blowflies.

Don’t forget to “like” my entry https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater in the competition I’ve entered! PLEASE!

Thanks!
Regards
Shauni

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:34 pm 
Articuno

There isn't going to be a ROM comic this week, but there are some comics for you to look at that i've made for Merlin over at DHS Comix

Take a look at the latest one.

http://shauni-chan.deviantart.com/art/L ... -264270992

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:16 pm 
Articuno

sorry guys. I was going to do a comic tonight and colour it tomoz, but somethings come up and now I cant do the artwork tonight, next week I have a few days off so there will defo be a comic next week. Sorry!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:26 pm 
Articuno

i've been busy the last few days, and even though I've been off I have not gotten around to doing the comic. I'll work on it on Friday and there will be a comic next week, i'll try for two to make up for the missed updates. Sorrry.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 am 
Articuno

everything is looking good for a friday update, I have time to work on drawings tonight and so far have thursday free to colour and edit the comic.

I have my BSL exam in 2 weeks, but I have some fillers from Merlin, so if I can get two comics done, there will be three weeks of updates covered, so its looking good this month for updates.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:47 pm 
Articuno

Rant Title: Comic updates

Okay, first of all sorry about the missed updates, I have my collage exam in 2 weeks and I’ve been stressing about it trying to study in my spare time, that and a few other things involving real life knocked me off my updating streak. Check out what viewtopic.php?f=25&t=535&start=825

As for next week….something has come up for next weeks update…so there won’t be a comic next Friday. I don’t really want to talk about it now, but I’ll tell you after it happens...

Anyway, after I make one more comic at some point before the end of the month, I have 3 comics that Merlin http://www.dhscomix.com/ made for me a while ago that are a part of this story line, I couldn’t use them until now because they were to far done the plot line to use, but now there not. Basically after one more update, there will be 3 weeks with comics in a row, so please regularly check the site again.

Also, like last year http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... ip376.html , Merlin didn’t take the news well that I wasn’t making a Christmas story arch, so she has made her own! They will be updating in the month of December, one a week, so December is covered as well.

Comic related stuff including the famous quote “Hasta la vista, baby” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasta_la_vista,_baby

Regards
Shauni

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 am 
Articuno

We had to put my dog down on Friday after having her for 13 years, my German Shepard named Leah. I'm not doing a comic on Friday because it doesn't feel right to, also its kinda the last thing on my mind...sorry guys.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:13 pm 
Articuno

Rant Title: Life on a fleeting wind, here one moment and gone the next

The sad news that stopped an update last week was that my 13 year old German Sheppard, Leah http://shauni-chan.deviantart.com/galle ... ps#/dn80jb , passed away on Friday two weeks ago today. German Sheppard’s have a know weakness of the hips and only have a life expectancy of 9-11 years. Leah had a long and happy life, and brought so much joy into mine.... She will be missed always.

Anyway....thanks for being so patient with me over the last couple of weeks. I did my British Sign Language Exam on Tuesday and should have a little more free time until the next exam in a few months. This comic marks the end of Silver's mini arc in this current chapter, and Sutra will be moving onto Jeff and Opal after Christmas.

Next week will see the first Christmas invasion comic by Merlin over at DHS Comix http://www.dhscomix.com/ I promised I wouldn't do a Christmas Arc this year, and like last year http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... ip376.html Merlin has taken it upon herself to do one instead!

It has come out very well, and we have worked together this year on the story line, and it is relevant to the current chapter...so please don't be disappointed about the change in direction, it isn't really a different story, but a foot note to the current one that might better help flesh some of the new characters out!

Also, all the comics are all already done! This arc will be over in little over a month! The updates start next week and will run until new year!

Also, Merlin has done an awesome drawing of the Dryads. You can see it here on the site http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... hives.html under “ROM Fan Art” or here on her DA http://shauni-chan.deviantart.com/favou ... 3#/d4fswz6 Account! Thanks you crazy lady!

Thank you to everyone that is still sticking with ROM through the lean updating months!

Lets hope new year will be a better outlook for ROM and everyone!

Regards
Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:17 pm 
Articuno

Merlin Fan Art

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next