It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 59  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 am 
Articuno

Just a heads up, there won't be a ROM comic on Friday but I'm trying to go for a Monday-Friday update next week. I had food poisoning on Tuesday and had Aqua Aerobics on Wednesday (Wednesday was a BAD day for me. Totalled my back passenger door on my car. Car VS bollard, bollard won <.< ), so today is the first night I've had free all week (I visit relatives every Monday). I will be doing the artwork to night and colouring on Friday.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 pm 
Articuno

Rant Title: Monday-Friday

Hi everyone!

This week is a Monday-Friday update to make up for the fact there wasn’t a comic on Friday.

Don’t forget to check the forums viewtopic.php?f=25&t=535&start=705 for up to date comic news!

Regards
Shauni

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:48 am 
Articuno

the comic was not uploaded today, I've asked Josiah to upload it on Wednesday instead.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:40 am 
Mew

Saw that. It'll be up then.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 pm 
Articuno

Thanks a million Josiah! :pepsi:

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:18 am 
Articuno

I'm sorry but I'm a big, fat liar. There won't be a ROM comic on Friday. I've been invited out to laser quest tonight and I didn't have time yesterday. ROM returns either Monday or Wednesday next week. A comic on Friday as usual (if I have time)

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 am 
Articuno

Actually, the truth is that Shauni and Silver are moonlighting over at DHS Comix! I'll add a link to the comic when I update next, but here it is for now!

http://www.dhscomix.com/ncomics/ncomic.php?p=nlatest

My new avatar is from there!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:05 am 
Egg

Aw yesssss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:01 am 
Articuno

I was actually think the joke myself a few weeks back to. How the hell do comic and anime characters get around with hair in there faces?!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 pm 
Egg

Well, some anime styles actually draw the eyes above the hair. So maybe... maybe their hair is actually growing behind their eyes and therefore they

nah I got nothing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:02 am 
Articuno

I always thought that looks REAL weird. I can understand hair in the eyes, but not the eyes over the hair. Get a hair cut hippy! Your eyes are growing OVER your hair!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:39 pm 
Articuno

Hi Josiah, I just noticed you are ahead of me insted of behind me time wise. If you don't get this comic in time for wed's update, please just go ahead and use it on Friday and delete the line about Friday's update ( in italics) from the news post. I need to get the comics to you a day early while you are in Japan

Rant Title: Sutra has really big-

ANYWAY! I’m kinda proud of the way today’s comic came out, so I uploaded a textless version to the galley http://shauni-chan.deviantart.com/

Anyway, I found out that Pokemon Black and White is coming out on the 4th March in the UK, and oddly enough I just finished my imported version from Japan! I got to the credits and now I’m playing post-game. What a wild ride that game was! It’s totally awesome. I can’t wait for the English version so I can enjoy the plot as well!

Keep an eye out for another comic on Friday (maybe!) viewtopic.php?f=25&t=535&start=705

Also, a little late on my part, but Shauni and Silver are moonlighting again over at DHS Comix! http://www.dhscomix.com/ncomics/ncomic.php?p=177.5

Regards
Shauni

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:11 am 
Articuno

As you can see there is no comic. The artwork however is done. I seem to be able to get a comic done for a Wednesday rather than a Friday recently, so I'm going to aim for a Wed or Friday update once a week starting next week.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:40 pm 
Articuno

Rant Title: ROM invades Random Encounter!

He ya’ll! I made a guest comic for Merlin over at DHS Comix! http://www.dhscomix.com/comics/09/rcomic.php?p=05 Why not go take a look?

Quick news update today, it’s rather late as I type this and I need to go to bed!

Just a note on “Blobby Bobby”. The slang word “bobby” is a chiefly British term for a police offer. I’m not sating this directly anywhere, but with “mobile phone” and now “bobby”, you should begin to guess Sutra’s nationality. I wasn’t originally going to give Sutra a country of origin, but I decided I liked the idea of her being from where she is, so I can have the American characters misunderstand her a lot while also understanding her....basically having her speak English but not American English http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English

Regards
Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 pm 
Egg

Haha dammit, I love slang for policeman! ALL OF THEM. When my dad used to drive us kids up to Mittagong there'd always be cops on the highway, and he'd have a different name for them every time. Mister Plod is one of my favourites, but like nobody else I talk to gets it when I tell 'em the all-time best one: "What's the colour of a two-cent piece?" (copper, copper!)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 59  Next