It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:32 pm 
Articuno

working on the artwork now but not going very fast. I'm going to attempt to colour tommorw and have the comic ready for Monday

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:00 pm 
Articuno

Hi Josiah, please upload this comic on Monday or Wednesday! Thanks

Rant Title: Swellow Sucks!

To start, sorry this comic is late. The artwork was done on Thursday, but I didn’t get a chance to colour it until Saturday,

And here is the much anticipated human appearance of Silver Smith!
http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... rip20.html

Most readers that have an account on the forum http://phpbb3.pebbleversion.com/ will know the real life Silver http://www.freewebs.com/pidgeot127/

Some of you…well, all of you will know how much he hates the Pokemon Swellow http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/277.shtml

You may also finally realise a reason that the Regal Talon http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... ip192.html and Moen http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... ip158.html look the way they do…might be giving away a future motive there LOL

Keep tuned for another comic on Friday

Regards
Shauni

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:39 am 
Articuno

Hi Josiah. Can you please upload this comic on Wednesday? another comic will follow for Friday.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:42 am 
Random Trainer

Pffffhaha! Pidge-o's!

Nice one Shauni. Also, love Silver's expressions :-D.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:57 pm 
Articuno

thanks Siranae!

Also, ROM the comic for friday will be ROM the comic for next week. same thing as last week happened...done the artwork but was going to colour tonight, when a relative came to see us a little later than i expected and it went past 10pm before i sat down to colour the comic. will colour the comic on saturday and check back here on monday for the comic. i will ask josiah to upload for wed next week.
at least i did a comic this week! dont feel to crappy letting you all down! Please forgive me and stay tuned!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:57 pm 
Articuno

Ollo! Here is a comic I will ask Josiah to upload on Wednesday. I will post a news post tomorrow!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:43 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

...You did that on purpose, didn't you? Oh, the swellow thing is completely expected, no rage here. But naming the kid "May" in a Pokemon context... I freaking hate May. Damn you...

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:52 am 
Articuno

Quote:
...You did that on purpose, didn't you? Oh, the swellow thing is completely expected, no rage here. But naming the kid "May" in a Pokemon context... I freaking hate May. Damn you...

Actually I didn't know you hate May :-(

Sorry if it seems like my aim in these comics is to make you mad. :bye: I needed a little girl character and after looking at Josiah's cast page I noticed May had a Taillow. However, there is a reason that Sutra is winding comic Silver up and you will get your own back....

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:25 am 
Articuno

Hi josiah,

Please don't use the comic with the little girl called May. I'm going to re-name her Amy. It wasn't my intention to aggravate Silver as I really didn't know he hated May. I named her for the fact that May in Pebble Version had a Taillow and after I'd drawn her I thought she looked like May from Ruby and Sapphire. I really don't want to upset anyone over an glorified extra in my comic, so please keep an eye out for my e-mail later tonight with the news post and amended comic.

Again, Silver, I'm very sorry if it came across I was trying to wined you up, I really wasn't! ::-(

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:59 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I-I was joking...

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:37 pm 
Articuno

Oh…well, I feel like a muppet! Sorry silver! It’s hard to tell when people are joking on forums!
Still, going to change it to Amy anyway!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:55 pm 
Articuno

Hi Josiah, please use the comic with "Thanks Amy!" and upload it on Wednesday if you can! Thanks!

News Title: Enter Sutra, messing up updates!

Hopefully this comic finds you on Wednesdays. Updates have been a little…unreliable this last few weeks, so please refer to this updates thread viewtopic.php?f=25&t=535&p=188262#p188262 until updates return to normal.

Also, Silver is total right about the base stats of Pidgeot http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pidgeot and Swellow http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Swellow . Check them out!

Regards
Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:45 am 
Articuno

Hi Josiah, please use the comic with "Thanks Amy!" and upload it on Friday if you can! Thanks!

News Title: Enter Sutra, messing up updates!

Hopefully this comic finds you on Friday. Updates have been a little…unreliable this last few weeks (totally my fault becuase I keep putting off colouring them), so please refer to this updates thread viewtopic.php?f=25&t=535&p=188262#p188262 until updates return to normal.

Also, Silver is totally right about the base stats of Pidgeot http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pidgeot  and Swellow http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Swellow . Check them out!

Regards
Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:43 pm 
Mew

:smack: Sorry I forgot to put it up with Wednesday's update. I'm so used to updating ROM only on Fridays that I don't always remember when there's one on a different day... I suppose you could always take advantage of the extra time to get another comic done and start a buffer...

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:42 am 
Articuno

That's what I'm going to do. I have the artwork done for next week and need to ink it and colour it. I have a four day weekend so I'm going to make a ROM comic and finish the Random Encounter comic I promised Merlin. If I have time I might make one more.

ROM comics seem to be taking me 6 hours per page to make...you can understand why I find it difficult to make one a week, and if something comes up on the two odd days a week I usually have free, it effects updates.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next