It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 59  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:37 pm 
Random Trainer

Awww. A hiatus? Ah, guess it can't be helped. At least we'll be getting double ROM for a little while :-D.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:52 pm 
Articuno

its only until mid jan, not a dead long hiatus :-D

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:01 pm 
Torchic

just want to metion that i think your comic's are good

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:27 pm 
Articuno

thanks for the postive comment!

Rant Title: Evergreen story line

Sorry for the sudden interruption in the story line, but I needed to get my Christmas story arc going, and with all the delays caused by me moving house, it interrupted the comic story line.

There will be a ROM comic Christmas special story line running from this week to New Year.

This year’s bonus arc is called “Evergreen”, and is another Dryad centred arc. I love the Dryad race; they are my favourite in all of Orca, but unlike last year http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... ip315.html this story line takes place a little closer to the cast characters. It is actually a character origin story line, so in the long run is relevant to the main story.

An update every Monday and Friday every week until the Christmas comics are done, then a hiatus until after New Year.

I hope you like the story!

Regards
Shauni

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:35 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

First panel, second line should be "This is entirely your fault, you know..."
In the second line, "told" should be lower case.

Second panel, first line... I think it should be "woman", not "women", unless you plan to pull a twist where there more than one of those pregnant trees.
And personally, I'd have her say "Well!" instead of "Hey!" because it fits the tone better, but grammatically it is correct.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:17 am 
Egg

yesss, dryads are awesome. Been looking forward to this year's Christmas special!

also, if you want to take a break from drawing comics in January (and even if you don't-) I would totally love to draw some guest comics for you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:44 pm 
Mew

Alas, my sister! After spending most of last night in a dangerous battle against the forces of evil I suddenly found myself with little time in which to make such a critical Pebble Version update! In my haste to finish it gain the rest I so dearly needed to continue my fight, I never checked my e-mail!!! But fear not! There's one desperate solution we can take to correct this problem and save the world! I go now to undertake the dark and dangerous task of updating this ROM comic on Wendesday! Fear not comrads, for I shall triumph!!!

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:52 pm 
Articuno

Hello! Thanks for the editing tips, due to the delay I actually had time to change the comic. Also, it is actually “women” lol, it’s a nursery forest

Merlin, I would love some guest comics from you. I loved the ones you did for Yang Child. Let me know what you would like to do! Anything from you is always awesome!

Josiah, I love the reference to my Blackpool filler, it made me literally LOl haha, I don’t mind a late comic. I’ve amended my rant in the next post, as well as edited the comic a little so please use the new stuff

XX

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:00 pm 
Articuno

Rant Title: Evergreen story line

Sorry for the sudden interruption in the story line, but I needed to get my Christmas story arc going, and with all the delays caused by me moving house, it interrupted the comic story line.

There will be a ROM comic Christmas special story line running from this week to New Year.

This year’s bonus arc is called “Evergreen”, and is another Dryad centred arc. I love the Dryad race; they are my favourite in all of Orca, but unlike last year http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... ip315.html this story line takes place a little closer to the cast characters. It is actually a character origin story line, so in the long run is relevant to the main story.

An update every Monday and Friday every week until the Christmas comics are done, then a hiatus until after New Year.

This comic was actually ready for a Monday update, as the schedule said it would be, but Josiah found himself “spending most of last night in a dangerous battle against the forces of evil” viewtopic.php?f=25&t=535&p=152104#p152104 Thankfully he was victorious, but forgot to check his e-mail, he goes “now to undertake the dark and dangerous task of updating this ROM comic on Wednesday! Fear not comrades, for I shall triumph!!!”

If you are reading this he did. Although, I think I’ve seen that excuse somewhere before http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... ler14.html ...

I hope you like the story!

Regards
Shauni

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:52 am 
Egg

Well... I don't actually have any ideas for what I'd do for guest comics, eheheh. If you've got any ideas or just regular story comics, I'd be happy to do 'em, otherwise I can throw together a bunch of single-comic gags C:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:23 am 
Gym Leader

AK thinks that ROM is a really good comic :D keep up the good work Shauni :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:46 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Ah, Silver's apologies. He thought, because the dryad said "my", it meant it was only in reference to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:59 am 
Gym Leader

NG can't wait for the next ROM comic to come out, he has been reading out of the archive and really likes it so far, he wonders where Shauni got the original idea for it from...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 am 
Articuno

Hey there. Did ROM not get updated today? My web server is still showing last weeks, but Pebble Version did update.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:36 am 
Articuno

merlin wrote:
Well... I don't actually have any ideas for what I'd do for guest comics, eheheh. If you've got any ideas or just regular story comics, I'd be happy to do 'em, otherwise I can throw together a bunch of single-comic gags C:

How about a few story comics? I can owe you a few and we can do what we did last time, if that’s okay?

Also, thanks for all the positive feedback on the comic. Always nice to here people like it. The orginal idea is here on the forum, go check out the ROM rp in the ROM thread :thumbsup:

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 59  Next