It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:18 pm 
Mew

Welcome to the ROMex thread. This is something we should have started a long time ago. Anyway, use this thread to post information about your monsters that you think the other ROM players should know. This can include physical descriptions and/or pictures of your monsters, attack descriptions, etc.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:17 pm 
Articuno

OOO, I'm going to make one of these for the main sight with comic monsters on it, please add to this, it will help for my reference on the comic version of your beging monsters.

Thats what Mu-chan has, the beastary

<a href='http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArchives/ROMStrip31.html' target='_blank'>link to beastary comic</a>

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:48 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

We already got Opal's picture thread, so I'm not even gonna bother with the pictures... but, I will do attack descriptions.

Tashi:

Omega Inferno- A-duh. Legendary attack.
Toxic Bite- Being a snake, Tashi's got some serious venom... and that's Toxic Bite. Obviously, it bites its opponent and injects said poison.
Spreading Fire- Creates one small but incredibly strong flame that sets the whole battlefield ablaze within three turns. It could take as little as one turn if the battle fields covered in a flammable substance. Like grass.
Blazing Soul- (To be used only in extreme circumstances) The user's fiery spirit shows as it lights completely on fire and rushes at opponent at blinding speed. Does heavy damage to all monsters involved
Meteor- Summons a large, flaming rock from above to strike opponent. Is powerful, but also easy to avoid.

Kojie:
Wrath of god- 'Nother legendary attack...
Light Razor- Creates a solid beam of light that slashes at foe
Sun Ray- Intensifies a single ray of light... ya know what happens when you take a magnifying glass in the middle of the day and hold it over something flammable? There ya go.
Photosynthesis- uses sunlight to restore health. Doesn't work very well indoors, at night or when it's percipitating. Can be combined with 'Sun Shine' to fully restore health... but that takes up two turns, giving the opponent a chance to attack a practically stationary target.
Sun Shine- Intensifies the sun's light. Increases the power of other Light attacks, but does no direct damage.

Ummie:
Erosion- eh heh... legendary attack... hey! Silver's had these guys for how long? Yeah, I think by then they'd have some decent attacks.
Acid Rain- Summons a downpour of acidic, purple rain. Lasts several turns.
Boiling Tide- Creates a wave of hot water
Winding River- Summons a powerful current of water. User can direct current in any direction for a limited time. Skilled users can trap opponents in a whirlpool.
Dew Point- Charges into opponent and stabs with horn, hence the 'Point'.

Hueni:
False Hypnosis- Uses designes on wings to hypnotize opponents into obeying the user's commands
Steel Shadow- User's Shadow emerged from the ground and multiplies, retains its shape but becomes made of steal, each of the five copies charging at opponent. Note: Doesn't work at noon XD
Hardened Heart- (To be used only in extreme circumstances) Similar to 'Pure Power'. User begins to glow and incases self completely in steel, but no longer obeys commands. Still powerful as user takes little damage from types other than light, fire and electric, but may not even attck foe...
Dark Vengance- If user has been hit by opponent the attack's power increases. Batle field becomes pitch black for that turn. User gets revenge on foe by charging into it and draining its power.
Metal Crush- Size doesn't matter! User flies into the air, slamming down on foe with steel-coated, spiked back. Does recoil damage if misses.

Reckeleck:
Final Storm- Clouds appear, severe winds blow, many powerful lightning bolts strike both battlers.
Shocking Winds- electrically charged gust of wind flies at foe, damaging and possibly paralyzing
Stray Bolts- Many weak bolts of lightning strike the foe. Easy to dodge partially, but impossible to dodge completely. Only damages stationary foes heavily.
Slicing Gust- Wind takes a razor-sharp form and flies at opponent (Think Air Cutter from Pokemon)
Supreme Zap- User Fires one extremely intense, heat-seeking blast of electricity. Slow-moving mass of pure energy follows opponent until hit, but is easy to out-speed unless fired from close range. Blast disappears when user faints, and attack requires a lot of energy.

Meh, I'll put up the rest later... dang that's a lot of attacks.

Oh, and shauni, what the fudge crackers is a 'Mu-chan'?! I can't say I agree with putting it in the comic... it has nothing to do with ROM o.o'

And it seems we've got several names for the Pokedex of ROM... I got an idea for a name, too. M.I.D. Monster Information Database. Sure it's weird, but it's original.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:52 pm 
Pokémon Master

Ok, here we go....

Keratin:
Dual Lightening Horns
Sand Hurrican
Double Thunder Kid
AC/DC
Electrical Earthquake

Nessy: What ever Silver will/has for his Nessie

Steel Shell: Metal Roll-Rolls to the oppoent in a very heavy defnese to afflict damage
Iron Slam-Like a body slam
Body Blow-More powerful thatn IS, but takes damage like Take Down
Steelness-Raises Defense
Lopa: Mecha Overdrive-Um...get back to me on that
Shadow's Revenge-Deals the same damage back to the opponent Metal Punch-A punch made out of metal
Howling-Raises attack
Oblivion Blast-Read Mecha Overdrive

Roc-Hurling Gust-Very strong gust
Sharp Eye-Able to see better
Depth Claw-Very painful claw attack
Mirage-Hallutionasions!
Kamikaze-One of my favs-KO's both monsters!

Chimera:Hidden Explosion-An Explosion that can either attack infront, behind, from the sides, or under your monster
Elemental Rock-All elements in rocks attack
Shadow's Curse-Curses your opponent so their HP slowly dissolves, but sometimes doesn't work
Tri Head Fury-A three heads use hyper beam!
Attack of Hades-A shadow of Hades attacks the other monster o.o

Celebifly:Wrath of God-That legendary attack
Heal Bell-Heals itself
Invincible Leaf-Hundreds of leaf chains ties the opponent up, and slowly tightens
Bright Touch-A bright touch than both hurts and blinds the opponent
Call of Heavens-Calls the heavens for a powerful attack, but can only be used once per battle

Maraquni: Poisedens's Wrath-A Trident appears and she can poke you with it!
Whirlpool-A whirlpool
Mystical Call-High pitch sounds that eritate the opponent
Bubble Blast-A blast of bubbles!
Tidal Wave-Need I say more?

Pyro's Head:Blast of Fire-A blast of fire!
Swarm of Heat-It's getting hot in here....you get my point
Flaming Claw-His claw turns on fire and attacks you with it
Death Glare-Paralyzes
Foggy Smoke-Fancy words for Smokescreen

Mother NatureLegionnaire-That Legionm attack
Tornado F6-Very big/powerful tornado
Perfect Tsunami-A perfect tsumani!
Earthquake Scale-Both hurts and makes the opponent unbalnce Wrath of the Sun-Hot hot hot!

EDIT-THanks for the change Josiah ^_^

Last edited by Celebifly on Thu May 10, 2007 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:24 pm 
Mew

Well, this is gonna take a while. Maybe I'll just do some now and edit this post later on to add the rest... Oh yes, I changed this thread to the ROMex thread.

Monsters:
Electriblast - 4/3 - Electric (looks like a large tiger with spiky yellow and blue fur)
Multi Striker- Moves at incredibly fast speeds, slamming repeatedly into the opponent from multiple directions.
Voltage Overload- Charges electricity, raising attack and defense power.
Electric Heaven- Fills the area with a rain of lightning bolts.
Electricuter- Blasts the opponent with a steady stream of electricity.
Static Surge- A quick but powerful blast of electrical energy.

Midnight Wing - 4/3 - Dark/Mutation (a black and purple bird with a shadowy aura that is large enough to carry two people on its back)
Shadow Pain- Blinds and poisons the target.
Omni-Mutation- MW creates clones of itself, all of which charge the opponent.
Dark Radience- A strong blast of dark energy.
Drill Dash- A high speed spinning charge attack.
Reverse Charge- An illusion clone of MW charges the opponent while the real MW strikes from behind.

Yggdrasil - 4/3 - Ground (a really big living tree, kinda like an ent from LOTR but bigger and less mobile)
Rock Crusher- Yggdrasil creates a large boulder and hurls it at the opponent.
Pebble Rain- Rocks rain down on the surrounding area.
Life Drain- Saps health from the opponent and gives it to Yggdrasil.
Multi-Fissure- Cracks the ground, creating a series of fissures.
Grand Quake- Creates a powerful earthquake.

Rayzion - 4/3 - Light (looks like an angel with six wings and two katana)
Shine- A bright flash of light that can illuminate areas and blind opponents.
Wrath of God- The legendary light attack. Blasts everything.
Mirror Slice- A powerful multi-strike sword attack.
Heaven's Retribution- A bolt of holy power strikes from the sky.
Between Heaven & Earth- The opponent is smashed into the ground by a blast of light energy, extremely powerful.

Hell Fire- 4/3 - Fire/Dark (a large wolf/dog mix that's black with jagged firey red lines)
Flare Up- HF glows red, increasing its attack and speed.
Pyro Gyser- A fountain of lava erupts from the ground.
Fireball Charge- HF catches on fire and charges the opponent.
Magma Ocean- A wave of lave washes over the field.
Armegeddon- Flaming meteors rain from the sky.

Aquaticia - 4/3 - Water (a beautiful mermaid with green fins and blue hair)
Undercurrents- Drags the opponent deep under water. Only usuable in water.
Acid Rain- Summons a downpour of acidic, purple rain which lasts for a few minutes.
Super Splash- A powerful blast of water.
Tsunami Force- An enourmous wave washes over the field.
Typhoon- A violent storm beings, lashing out at the opponent with wind and rain. When used in the water, it creates a water spout.

Ice Celestial - 4/3 - Ice (a tall imposing woman made entirely of ice)
Snow Drift- Covers the area with deep snow.
Hail Storm- Hails rains down for several minutes.
Perfect Zero- An intensly cold blast of energy.
Freezedown- Encases the opponent in a block of ice.
Ice Age- Shoots ice everywhere, freezing the entire area.

Goddess Virgo - 4/3 - Metal/Light (a young woman with long blonde hair, her battle outfit is made of flowing orange cloth with armored pads on her arms and a tiara on her head, she can make translucent orange wings appear so she can fly)
Mecha Overdrive- The legendary metal attack. Blasts everything.
Divine Gift- Increases attack and defence of all target (can target the entire party).
Angel's Restoration- Fully heals all targets. Does not work on extremely serious wounds.
Heavenly Spear- A powerful spear attack.
Shadows of Heaven- Calls on the powers of heaven, causing extremely strong blasts of holy power to rain down on the opponent.

Mythril Dragon - 4/3 - Wind/Metal (a light wyvern type dragon covered in silvery metal, big enough to hold one person)
Supreme Guard- Gives MD a major defense boost.
Velocity- Gives MD a major speed boost.
Air Gun- Fires a very fast invisible burst of air.
Wind Tunnel- Sucks the enemy into a vortex where it is repeatedly struck by blades of air. Nearly impossible to dodge or escape.
Invincible Charge- MD powers up and smashes into the enemy for big damage.

Death Glider - 4/3 - Shadow/Dark (very large black and gray two headed dragon)
Negablast- A blast of dark energy that spreads out before it strikes making it very hard to dodge.
Duel Shredder- Both heads attack the opponent. Relatively easy to dodge but hard to escape and very powerful.
Domino Burst- A powerful double blast of shadow energy fired from both heads.
Dark Requiem- Deals unavoidable dark damage to all opponents in the surroudning area and powers up all dark and shadow attacks for several minutes.
Shadow Fade- DG fades into the shadows, reducing its attack power but letting it turn almost invisible, move through walls, and change its size.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:11 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Well here this goes for me.

Perfect Storm- 4/3- Eletric/Wind - Large Cloud that flashing lighting from time to time. Has a little yellow creature sitting on top
Omega Thunder- legondary attack. Sends a massive bolt of lighting
Thunder wave- sends weak waves of electricty to tempararly imobalize an enemy. Lasts one round.
Gale- Summons Strong winds that imobalize an enemy. Sometimes will send it flying for damage
Electric Tornado- Summons a small Tornado filled with electricity
Storm to end all Storms- Hight winds, hail, hard rain, snow and electricity mixed together.

Queen Ice Bird- 4/3- Ice- Large Bird. Looks like it was cut from Ice.
Ice Beam- beam of energy that can freeze
Snow Storm- Summons a Snow Storm
Ice Flow- creatues ice chuncks that will be sent at an enemy
Sheet of Ice- covers area in supper slick ice. Can be use defensivly as a ice barrior
Ice Ball- froms balls of ice over an enemy. Attack can last awhile

Live Wire- 4/3- Electric- Look like an electric version of a Rapadash
Power line- uses the hair on it's main to entangle and zap
Power of Thor- multi electric bolts that will seek out it's target and then zap it in the air
Plasma- high energy bolt of electricty
Zap Cannon- creates a ball of electricty. If it hits, will imobalize for 1 turn
Earth Splitter- sends a bolt of lighting into the sky and then sends it down on enemy. Will cause the ground to split underneath sometimes causing the enemy to fall into it.

Metalmorph-3/3- Metal/Eletric-Young looking male with blond hair. Can change his from at will or from a comand. Clothing can vary.
Iron Defense- hardens body for boosted defence. Physical attacks are made stronger.
Iron Coating- similar to Iron Defence but can be used on other metal monsters
Thunder Clap- sends out a shockwave of electricty
Hard Head- stricks with head
Morph- can change from to any monster in ROM

Fenix- 3/3-Rainbow/Fire- A Bird that looks similar to a Phenix
Apocalypse- sends down ball of fire that incenerates all in it's path. Side effect of either koing Fenix or leaving it very weak
Fire Ball- ball of fire
Legionnaire- legonday attack. Will come up with what is looks like later
Fire Blast- froms flames around body and sents the image towards an enemy
Rebirth- forms a large image of Fenix on the ground. Flames erupt from it damage enemy in it. Fully heals and restores Fenix and all allied monsters. Can only be used once per day and only when koed

Flame mode: - Fenix incases it's body in fire. Has it's own attacks that can be used. Can't use it's other attacks.
Overheat- can cancel out Flame Mode. Also sends the flames at high speeds in all directions. It can also increase all of it's fire attacks. Depends on comand given.
Flame Wall- creates a wall of Flames
Flame Piller- creates a piller of fire that can be moved along the ground
Eruption- causes a burst of fire from the ground under an enemy
Liquidfy- intence flames from the mouth that can melt rock

Kuiia- 5/3- Wind--Long Dragon
Dragon Rage- attack can vary on situation. Either a ball of fire, beam of energy, or all out attack
Barrier-formes a barrior to cancel out an attack aginst it.
Dragon Combo- ummm...
Hyper Beam- Massive beam of high energy
Shredding Twister- forms a tornado that can tear flesh

Raquezez- 3/3-Code-- Looks surprising like Raquaza.
Worp- creates a portal that lets the monster move from place to place almost instantly.
Team Attack- randomly uses an attack from it's trainer's own monsters or if in group, one of their monsters as well.
Code Rewrite- can change attacks and other things into something diffrent. When used aginst people and monster: has a 90% chance of destroying the data or turning it worse (aka, negative effect on target), 7% chance of changing the data for the better, and 3% chance of leaving the data alone. Time for this varies.
Barrier- formes a barrior to cancel out an attack aginst it.
Neo Distortion- An energy attack that varies in power.

Last edited by Neo Zanther on Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:38 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

All right, I'll put up Arco Iris since I'll be using him next...

Arco Iris:
Leggionare- legendary attack.
Reversed Rainbow- User sends a solid rainbow out in all directions, starting with purple and finishing red rather than the usual red to purple. Is usually a defensive counter attack, cancelling out any damage to the user, but can be offensive in some situations
Broken Light- A solid beam of light flies towards opponent, shattering on contact and reflecting the colors of the rainbow. Each piece of broken light stabs opponent with surprising power, but attack is easy to avoid in the first place
Skies Limit- (To be used in extreme circumstances only) User flies high into the air, then slams down at opponent with invisible speed. User may catch on fire during decent. Nearly impossible to avoid, but if it misses it does recoil damage equal to what it would have done to the foe. Which is a lot.
Colors of the Wind- User glows brightly, reflecting the colors of the Rainbow, and gains control over a multi-colored gust of wind. Said wind is powerful enough to blow even steel-type foes in any direction the user pleases. Any health lost by the foe can be given to user if it is able to direct the wind at itself before losing control.

Yeah. Dun have time for anymore right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:40 am 
Mew

I updated my previous post. Now all my monsters are done. So, here's David's.

Monsters:
<span style='color:blue'>Armegeddon</span> - 4/3 - Electric/Wind (a large bird made out of electricity, can be rode by one person)
Thor's Hammer- A single extremely powerful bolt of lightning strikes the opponent.
Loki's Illusions- The opponent is surrounded by illusions, confusing it.
Sheet Lightning- A relatively weak attack that strikes the entire area very quickly and is unavoidable.
Gale Blast- A large bullet like blast of wind.
Power Charge- Armegeddon surrounds itself with electricity and charges the opponent.

<span style='color:brown'>Supreme Golem</span> - 4/3 - Ground (a brown and green monster, very tall and muscular)
Bash & Smash- Pounds opponent with massive fists.
Aftershock- Creates a small earthquake.
Earth's Fury- Causes stone pillars to shoot out of the ground.
Shattering Stones- Hurls rocks and boulders at the opponent.
Defense Wall- Creates a thick rock wall around SG.

<span style='color:red'>Salamander</span> - 4/3 - Fire (a large red snake/dragon like monster)
Elemental Rage- Powers up all fire attacks for the next several minutes.
Flame Burst- Salamander breathes fire at the opponent.
Circle of Hell- A circle of flames surrounds the opponent and everything within is blasted by fire.
Eruption- A volcanic eruption takes place right beneath the opponent.
Lava River- Rivers of lava appear around the opponent.

<span style='color:gray'>Fallen</span> <span style='color:orange'>Angel</span> - 3/3 - Light/Dark (a female angel with blond hair, gray clothing, and black wings)
Heaven's Light- Unavoidable light attack that strikes the entire area from the skies. FA also takes one fourth of the damage dealt.
Hell's Flames- An unavoidable dark attack that strikes the area from below. FA takes one fourth of the damage dealt.
Path to Salvation- FA fires an extremely powerful ray of fused light and dark energy. Will KO most opponents but leaves FA too weak to continue fighting.
Blessings of Light- Gives FA a small stat boost and heals it slightly.
Curse of Darkness- Attempts to poison, blind, and confuse the opponent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:24 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I just realized I never did the last four of my monsters! So... I'll get on that now, then I'll get started on that battle with David.

Frozen Taranchula:
Avalanche- Causes a powerful Earthquake that may do damage. The Earthquake triggers a massive wave of snow that covers the entire battlefield, burying both monsters.
Burrow- Monster digs underground, allowing it to avoid damage from the foe's next attack. Does not normally cause damage, but makes sneak attacks much easier...
Richter Break- Causes an earthquake with incredible force, far beyond the measurement allowed by the Richter scale as the name suggests.
Omega Blizzard- Legendary attack.
Abyss- Creates a large, seemingly bottomless crack in the ground that moves towards he foe. Easy to avoid, but if the opponent falls in, chances of remaining conscious are slim.

Nessie:
Shattered Soul- Legendary attack.
Submerge- Floods the battle field.
Ice Explosion- Several Large blocks of ice fly towards the opponent, bursting upon contact. Think Fireworks. Er, Iceworks.
Winding River- User summons an incredibly fast-moving river that can be controlled for a short period of time.
Freezing Torrent- A large stream of almost frozen water falls on top of the foe. May cause slight damage, but is more than likely to freeze opponent solid for several turns.

Ejerion:
Dark Gale- User dashes at top speed towards opponent. The user fades right through, but the spikes on its arms greatly damage the foe. Impossiple to avoid, excepting that the foe is in the air or underground, but can be defended against.
Shadow's Curse- Creates an illusion that the foe is being swallowed by darkness, and places a curse on them that slowly removes their hit points, power increasing with each passing turn.
Darkness Within- Causes the battlefield to become completely black, leaving no light at all. The user is able to see through the darkness as if it were the middle of the day, and uses this to be able to attack its blinded foe without being attacked back.
Ghostly Glare- Creates the illusion of intimidating ghost eyes; glancing into them even for a second will leave the foe completely unable to move in fear for several turns.
Pure Power- (To be used in extreme circumstances only) The user stops listening to commands given by its trainer. However, its power is significantly boosted and it does whatever it has to to eliminate its target. Unfortunately, its target may not be its foe; the target is whoever it displays the most anger towards at the time the attack is used. If it is angry at its trainer, it may turn and attack them. If it has been hit several times by its foe, chances are it will seek revenge...

Manja:
Black Flames- User breathes intense flames of dark energy at its foe.
Dragon's Wrath- An upgraded version of Dragon Combo. User breathes fire at foe, slashes them with claws, bites them, then slams them to the ground with tail. But, like, stronger than Dragon combo.
Omega Inferno- Legendary Attack.
Instakill- Legendary Attack. (Hey, it is a god monster we're talkin' about.)
Blind Fury- (To be used in extreme circumstances only) Attack only succeeds if user gets hit without being able to hit back for several turns. An explosion of Dark Flames destroys the battle field, the opponent and... everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:57 am 
Articuno

Mu-chan is not a monster. He is from a race called the Chanko who will feature in ROM the comic as 'the cute and cuddly thing' like the moggles in FF. Its not a monster so it wont be included in the ROMdex. As for its name, the list Mu-chan will keep of monsters is refered to as the beastory, but Opal will nickname it the ROMdex as she did in the RP, and the name will stick.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:00 pm 
Pokémon Champion

I just realized I need to still do Tsuekasa's Monster :)

Divine Ball- 4/3- Light ---> Large Ball of Light that flashes time to time. Also can sooth people.
Dark Purge- Shoots out a Beam of light that deals heavy damage to Dark, Shadow, Zombie monsters. Small damage to other elements.
Holy-massive energy attack. Deals extream damage to Dark, Shadow and Zombie Monsters. Moderite to heavy damage to other elements. Drains energy of user.
Judgement-Forms a energy sword that is sent at the target. Cuts though most attacks and ignores any defences. Smashes barrior and Mighty Guard and similar attacks. Does massive damage aginst anything that is evil. Min damage aginst good.)
Wrath Of God-The legendary light attack. Blasts everything.
Healing Rain-Summons rain that heals allies (and it'self) and hurts Zombies.

Soul of Purity and Light- 3/3- Light ---> Human shaped Monster made of light.
Oversoul-Increases attack
Light Blast-similar to Light Bomb
Wrath of God-The legendary light attack. Blasts everything.
Light Pillar-Summons a pillar of light that can either be blasted at enemy or shot into the air for hightened but delayed damage. Can also be controlled into a sword like weapon.
Heavenly Spear- A powerful spear attack.

Bubble-3/3- Water--->um...
Erosion-sends powerfull wave of water that can erode land.
Rain of Mercy-heals all alies
Hydro Cannon- power blast of water
Water Pulse- sends pulses of water at enemie
Terror from the Deep- uses water to form a powerful water creature.

Last edited by Neo Zanther on Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:17 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

ABRAKATOPICREVIVAL!

So, uh, I recently realized that the only picture I'd posted of poor Nessie was a googled image of a normal, average plesiosaur, and then I got bored so I figured I'd try to come up with something a little better than that. The result? A mutant plesiosaur that was heavily inspired by Lesione, Skull Red Bird, and those sweet penguin things from Avatar. Well, Skull Red Bird really only had anything at all to do with the tail, but those things are just so sweet I had to mention it.

...And then I randomly decided to draw the first three stages because, let's face it, the fourth one needs its type changed from Water/Ice to Water/Awesome. So shauni, if you want to include one of the earlier stages in the comic as an NPCs monster some time in the (no doubt distant) future, go ahead. In fact, that would be, like, the awesomest thing ever. All your base are belong to anything at all resembling a plesiosaur. Or a coelacanth. But that's besides the point.

But what ISN'T besides the point is the pictures of all <a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/silver1127/nessie1.png' target='_blank'>f</a><a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/silver1127/nessie2.png' target='_blank'>o</a><a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/silver1127/nessie3.png' target='_blank'>u</a><a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/silver1127/nessie4.png' target='_blank'>r</a> (each letter is a seperate link... ain't it convenient that there are four letters in the word 'four'?) stages!

...That is, if it's all right with Opal... she's got one too and everything, and well, I ain't an artist. Don't want to make no one hurl. I have GOT to stop reading the Grapes of Wrath. It's slowly infecting my brain and tainting my grammar... That was a double negative! Double negative = positive! I just said I want to make everyone hurl! ...Which they probably will, regardless! They reek of icky crappy quick sketchyness. I should probably stop rambling and just post this now.