It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:34 am 
Articuno

Quote:
I'm not too happy about it but I'll wait for Jeff, Silver, and Shauni's opinions before I decide if I'll delete your post or not

We have all said no, sorry Pokchu, not this time, but please, do join ROM 3, we could do with some new blood :-C :thumbs up:

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:18 am 
Mew

((Well, now that that's taken care of we now return you to our regularly scheduled battle.))

"How, can, this be..." *Moen fell to the ground.* "I can't, have lost, yet...

<span style='color:blue'>"Virgo..." *Josiah struggled to remove her card from his pocket.*</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"Josiah?!? Are you ok? Maiden's Healing!"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"Thanks." *Josiah struggled to his feet.* "Can you heal the others?" *He motioned to Shauni, David, and Silver who were all lying nearby.*</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"Right." *A moment later the others were back on their feet although they all looked exhausted.*</span>

<span style='color:gray'>"Holy fudgecrackers! We really did it!"</span>

"NO!!!" *Everyone whirled to see Moen's fighting to stand.* "It's not over yet! Sutra!!!"

The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Current Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electricutz</span> - 3/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Thunder Ball
<span style='color:gray'>Night Wing</span> - 3/3 - Dark/Wind --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Dark Strike, Hurricane Gale, Dark Radience
<span style='color:green'>Mogalmel</span> - 3/3 - Ground --> Leaf Rain, Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure
<span style='color:orange'>Raydion</span> - 3/3 - Light --> Shine, Light Power, Ultra Nova, Wrath of God, Holy Blades
<span style='color:red'>Black Flare </span>- 3/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Claws of Fire, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean
<span style='color:blue'>Aquatica</span> - 3/3 - Water --> Drench, Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Queen</span> - 3/3 - Ice --> Icicle Rain, Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown
<span style='color:Orange'>Valkyrie Virgo</span> - 3/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Virgin Veil, Maiden's Healing, Strength of Heart, Heavenly Spear
<span style='color:green'>Armor Dragon</span> - 3/3 - Wind --> Supreme Guard, Dragon Breath, Updraft, Air Blades, Wind Tunnel

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:58 am 
Articuno

Sutra almost glided across the floor from behind the pillor shauni had placed her behind
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled shauni as she ran towards sutra, sutras body began to glow are dark black, and almost crack
<span style='color:blue'>"No! This si it! shauni! get aw...."</span>
Sutra appered to explode in a dark cloud...and verything fell silent, and then dark.......
Shauni awoke to find herself alone, in dark space....
"We....lost..........."

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:43 pm 
Gym Leader

<span style='color:green'>"ugh... where am I... SHAUNI? JOSIAH? SILVER? Are you here? GUYS!!! Anybody...</span>

*David was all alone. Or so he thought...*

<span style='color:green'>"Worthless. You're pathetic...</span>

<span style='color:green'>"Who are you?"</span>

<span style='color:green'>"I am the manifestation of all your hatred and anger. I am forged out of the blood and bones that you've destroyed with own hands. I am the darkness in your heart. I am your Shadow of Souls!"</span>

((Do you guys think this is a suitable end for ROM 2?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:01 pm 
Random Trainer

(( You seem to be going somewhere good to lead up to the new one. Just commenting. ^-^' And Shauni, I would be happy to join you in Shadows of Souls))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:36 am 
Articuno

((Perfect, we can right you in as a villen, but maybe not Lord Pokky, something more sinister...))
I'll leave it up to josiah to decided how this one ends, but dont forget, we have ROM: Shadows of Souls waiting to go!))

Quote:
"Its been a long time hasn't it?"
<span style='color:purple'>"Yes....to long."</span>
<span style='color:purple'>"How did you get here?"</span>
"Moen.... I think....."
<span style='color:purple'>"Moen....yes"</span>
"No wait...that cant be right"
<span style='color:purple'>"Does it matter now...where here together..."</span>
"Yes....together.....no wait....where are the others?"
<span style='color:purple'>"They dont matter now, let me hold you safe Shauni..forever"</span>
"No, wait....Jeff, we have to leave here...the others need us!"
<span style='color:purple'>"You wont leave me again Shauni....I wont let you"</span>
"Jeff? No your not.....who are you!"
<span style='color:purple'>"It is I....."</span>
"Moen??"
<span style='color:purple'>"No....I'm much worse....I, ha, WE are the shadows of souls, I am Gallo, the darkness that dwelled within Jeff, his shadow"</span>
"I am Unisha, your Shadow"
"Where am I!"
<span style='color:purple'>"The shadow of Orca"</span>
"The Dark World??"
"Yes, your friends are here to, they face there demons...alone.."
<span style='color:purple'>"And as Jeff is no more, you will face me to!"</span>

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:02 am 
Mew

((Having someone play a villian would be interesting but we need something darker and with a better name. Perhaps another form of the Hellfire virus? He could be like Shauni only evil and way more powerful, which would explain why he was sealed in the dark world... Well, just a thought.))

((Ok, this in the final post for ROM 2. Everyone please move to ROM 3. Also, how about starting it out with some updated bios?))

*When Josiah regained consciousness he found him lying on the hard ground. It was so dark he couldn't even see his hand in front of his face.*

<span style='color:blue'>"What happened? We had defeated Moen and then he did something..." *Josiah began digging through his pockets until he found what he wanted.* "Go Raydion! Shine!" *Raydion began to glow lighting a small area around Josiah but all he could see in any direction was darkness.* "Shauni! Silver! David! Anyone out there?" *he pulled the rest of his cards out of his pocket. It looked like all his monsters were ok, but one was missing...* "Virgo!!!"</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"J,Josiah?!?"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>*Josiah and Raydion ran towards the voice. They found Virgo standing unsteadily admist the darkness.* "I'm glad you're ok! When I didn't find your card..." *They embraced for a moment then began to look around.*</span>

<span style='color:orange'>"Where are we?"</span>

<span style='color:blue'>"I'm not sure..." *A sudden sound made Josiah whirl around as he strained his eyes trying to see what had made it.* "But something is out there."</span>

<span style='color:red'>END OF ROM 2</span>

The Zodiac Sword
<span style='color:teal'>Crab Cutter,</span> <span style='color:brown'>Bull Blaster,</span> <span style='color:green'>Hurricane Twist,</span> <span style='color:blue'>Twin Healing,</span> <span style='color:gray'>Holy Justice,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Poisoned Water,</span> <span style='color:red'>Demonic Fire,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Maiden's Protection,</span> <span style='color:green'>Gale Force,</span> <span style='color:orange'>Paralyzing Blow,</span> <span style='color:teal'>Eroding Strike,</span> <span style='color:green'>Poison Fang,</span> <span style='color:purple'>Lionheart,</span> Zodiac Sky

Current Monsters:
<span style='color:orange'>Electricutz</span> - 3/3 - Electric --> Multi Striker, Electric Speed, Electric Heaven, Electricuter, Thunder Ball
<span style='color:gray'>Night Wing</span> - 3/3 - Dark/Wind --> Shadow Bind, Shadow Shroud, Dark Strike, Hurricane Gale, Dark Radience
<span style='color:green'>Mogalmel</span> - 3/3 - Ground --> Leaf Rain, Upheaval, Rock Crusher, Quaker, Multi-Fissure
<span style='color:orange'>Raydion</span> - 3/3 - Light --> Shine, Light Power, Ultra Nova, Wrath of God, Holy Blades
<span style='color:red'>Black Flare </span>- 3/3 - Fire/Dark --> High Temp, Claws of Fire, Inferno Wall, Fireball Charge, Magma Ocean
<span style='color:blue'>Aquatica</span> - 3/3 - Water --> Drench, Whirlpool, Hose-Down, Acid Rain, Tsunami Force
<span style='color:aqua'>Ice Queen</span> - 3/3 - Ice --> Icicle Rain, Snow Drift, Deep Freeze, Chill Wind, Freezedown
<span style='color:Orange'>Valkyrie Virgo</span> - 3/3 - Metal/Light --> Mecha Overdrive, Virgin Veil, Maiden's Healing, Strength of Heart, Heavenly Spear
<span style='color:green'>Armor Dragon</span> - 3/3 - Wind --> Supreme Guard, Dragon Breath, Updraft, Air Blades, Wind Tunnel

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26