It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Unfortunately, when trying to get your cool things back on fire, you set them on fire, too.

"Remember: Not only does crime not pay, but you don't get a health plan, either."
- Nick Brick, Lego Island

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:56 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Fortunately, you dip them in the river and they are not on fire anymore

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:04 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Unfortunately, the forest surrounding the river got set ablaze while you were doing that.

"Remember: Not only does crime not pay, but you don't get a health plan, either."

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:05 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Fortunately, you didn't really care for the forest

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:06 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Unfortunately, the local bears are rather angry at you now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:07 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Fortunately, you have the necessary skills to deal with a bunch of angry bears

Silver wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Unfortunately, the bears don't fight you, but they do steal all of your stuff, including your clothes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Fortunately, you track down the bears to their headquarters and get your stuff back

Silver wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:21 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Unfortunately, it was a trap all along and you are now being held hostage by the bears.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:23 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Fortunately, you slip out of bear custody under the cover of night

Silver wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:24 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Unfortunately, you get caught by the raccoon guards and thrown in the forest jail.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:27 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Fortunately, raccoons are much easier to overpower than bears and you escape the burned down forest unharmed

Silver wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Unfortunately, the townspeople aren't too happy about their forest being burned down.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:29 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Fortunately, you put on a disguise and they don't know it's you

Silver wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:32 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Unfortunately, the police figure out who you are because you are the only person in town with partially burnt clothing and who smells of bears.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412  Next