It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Morphtronic Meltdown
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:25 pm 
Gym Leader

Here's my Morphtronic Deck. I've heard morphtronics referred to as a "fail deck" but I've surprised a few people with mine. The basic idea is to quickly build an army, boost them then attack lifepoints directly for major hurt.

Monsters: 18
3x Morphtronic Celfon
3x Morphtronic Clocken
3x Morphtronic Boarden
3x Morphtronic Radion
3x Morphtronic Boomboxen
3x Mecha Bunny

Spells: 8
2x Morphtronic Map
2x Morphtronic Accelerator
1x Junk box
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Swords of Revealing Light

Traps: 17
3x Morphtransition
3x Morphtronic Bind
2x Morphtronic Forcefield
2x Morphtronic Mix-Up
2x Morphtronic Monitron
1x Spirit Barrier
1x Sakuretsu Armor
1x Magical Cylinder
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Magical Arm Shield

I've been advised that the Mecha Bunnies should be taken out and replaced with morphtronic cards but they are my favourite cards because they're cute, annoying and just so darn loveable. I have them there for sentimental value and the fact that they can protect my life points a little while I build my army. (Also I can inflict up to 1500 with their effects if done right ^^)

So what do you think?

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

Post subject: Re: Morphtronic Meltdown
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:21 pm 
Gym Leader

The reason why people call it a fail deck is because it's really hard to make one that works almost every time you use it.

And Morphtroic cards have their own style... same as the Aliens

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:32 pm 
Mew

I'd comment but I'm just too out of the loop when it comes to newer Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I got way behind while in Japan and just haven't had the time, money, and inclination to catch back up since then.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:24 am 
Pokémon Champion

You just have to find the right combo of cards. I've seen 2 decks that work very well almost all the time so it's just depends on how you build it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:14 pm 
Gym Leader

Mine has been working pretty well. I've won the tournament one week (there were 5 rounds and I won 4 of them). Although I have switched 2 cards out now. I think I took out a Monitron and a Forcefield (have to check that) to put in an Astral Barrier and a Monster Reincarnation.

The Astral Barrier is to have running at the same time as Spirit Barrier. With Astral Barrier I can make all the attacks directed at my life points instead of my monsters and with Spirit Barrier the damage becomes 0. It's like a permenant negate attack. Then if Spirit barrier gets destroyed the only downside is Astral Barrier's taking up a slot in my spell and trap card zone since it's an optional thing to direct the attacks at my lifepoints.

Oh and I added a card. Unstable Evolution. Not only does it add a little blingage to my deck but it's a useful equip card that I usually attach to a Celfon. If you read it you could probably figure out why^^.

And speaking of Aliens Kaida... I has an Alien deck too now^^ (although it was pretty inevitable that I would make one as soon as I knew there could be one) I still need practice with it and I still need to tweak it a bit but Cosmic Fortress Gol'Gar is my new baby. I have 2 of him... I'll get another within a matter of time.

I also have a Swords of revealing light in my Alien deck... >-) With Gol'gar I can create something similar to the Disenchanter lockdown. Not only that but I can also use the lockdown to WREAK DESTRUCTION AND HAVOC! MWAHAHHAHAHA.

... Okay sorry done now.

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]