It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:10 pm 
Blaziken

one day i was watching videos on<a href='http://www.newgrounds.com' target='_blank'>My Webpage</a>and i saw a little scene where a pirate says ``YAR!!?? and i breaked down laughing :D then i started to say yar all the time and came up with the name . . . . . i am much younger than you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:28 pm 
Random Trainer

It all started because of Neopets. I forgot the password to my first username, JapaneseCrane244 (Japanese cranes are awesome birds, and Neopets picked a number for me since JapaneseCrane was taken), so I made another one. Since I was into Bionicle at the time (still am), and because my first name is Mandi, I stuck the two together and got BionicleMandi. Then I realized I'd typed the e-mail to the account wrong, so I had to start over. >< Neopets offered some numbers to put at the end, and I picked the easiest one to remember: 121. There you have it. XD

121 also happens to be eleven squared. Something I realized a year or so later.

In case you were wondering, BionicleMandi works now because I somehow fixed the e-mail. I might delete it though. I never go on anyway.
And I still haven't found the password to JapaneseCrane244. >>

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:14 pm 
Blaziken

My username is basically an obession over naruto. My favorite clan is the uchiha. In order it would be Obito, Itachi, and then Sasuke. The blade part just comes from my obession of swords. Currently i'm working on a wooden boken in my basement. I would have named myself swordlancer74, but it was too long in my opinion. I just switched the E with a 3 because i thought it looked better. The X part is a partial obession with megaman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:08 am 
Gym Leader

Well since my link isn't working anymore I'll explain it again.
Originally IbunCloudslayer was just the name of my neopet. It was an orcish translation of my real name, Jeff Gallo. Once I got into the furry fandom, I began looking for a name for my fursona, and I remembered my neopet, and that has been my online nickname ever since. I've even changed my usernames on this and other forums, as well as my AIM screenname.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:17 pm 
Blaziken

Though my first anime was DBZ my second was Gundam Wing. I credit this as the first series where I really got into anime. I love Heero Yuy and I believe Gundam Wing is the best series ever created. So that's why Heero is in my name.

As for the red part I'm rather absessed with the color red. Mostly that obsessio is from FF7s RedXIII character. I jsut took off the XII.

Put them together and you get Redheero. Though I originally made this name on Gaia.

See you in heaven, one day.<br><br>*singing* Coke, Coke, Coke, Cherry Coke Coke Coke.<br><br>Read my comic Blues Rhapsody: Redux <a href='http://www.nerdramblingz.com/bluesrhapsody/' target='_blank'>http://www.nerdramblingz.com/bluesrhapsody/</a><br><br>"Did I just kill a gay clown?" Yugioh: The Abridged version

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:15 pm 
Egg

My screen name was chosen because one day I found the word Pseudonym in a dictionary at school when I had to look up the definition of some words, and I thought it was a really cool word. So when I needed a username, I decided to use that as it means "false name" and as I couldn't think of a name, I decided to use that. Though I shortened it, I still tend to use the full word if I can't use the short one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:44 pm 
Torchic

My screen name is the hero unit in the single player campaign for Act of War: Direct Action. I chose it because this guy single handedly devestated a terrorist base. He's a foot soilder in the game.

"Why is that woman smiling?"
"Because she's standing infront of a crazy guy with a gun."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:10 am 
Gym Leader

When I was younger, my sister, father and I were playing Roller Coaster Tycoon (1) and we had just figured out that you could name the characters; we were looking around the one premade park, which, inconsequently, would have one of the roller coasters crash about a month into the game no matter what unless you deleted it, and we found this one visitor with pants and a shirt that was the same color as his skin which we found disturbing. Naturally we named him and watched him go throughout the park. When naming him we couldn't decide on a name so I said "just hit random keys" and what that got us was the name "poijk;" which really doesn't sound all that good, so we took out the j and ; to get Poik.

Next, the Spirit part came about out of boredom, I was listening to a sermon at my church and doodling; I don't remember what it was supposed to be at first, but I ended up just blackening the whole thing with the pencil which I turned into the silhouette of a man, and, of course, the next logical thing was to set his head on fire. No clue why, but I chose to use the nickname I took from the random person on RCT (which I used for myself at the time) and add Spirit to the end to make it sound cool. Well, it's stuck and I couldn't change it if I wanted to just because every screenname I have is now PoikSpirit or Poik-related.

And now I return you to your regularly scheduled sanity (or not).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:32 am 
Blaziken

Where I got my screen name? I actually got it from Joshiah's Guild Wars character :sweat: which I don't even remember doing. Oh well, I use it for pretty much everything(except for yahoo and msn). Please don't hate me for it! The good thing is, that no one can say it right for the first time when I play Halo 2 on Xbox Live XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:58 pm 
Gym Leader

My name comes from my favorite game. I'll give you one guess. Did you say Sims Makin' Magic? Well, that's WRONG! Although that used to be my favorite game. My favorite game now is Timesplitters Future Perfect. Although, I do really like Sims 2...Then again, Sonic the Hedgehog is pretty awesome.Still, Super Mario 64 was te best game for the N64.Super Smash Bros. Melee is good too.Tony Hawk? Maybe...

Huh? Oh yeah. Orgin of screen name. Well it is originally from Sims Makin' Magic. My first screen name was thesims18690. It is also my Runescape name. I used that for a while, then I got bored with it (Turns out people had trouble memorizing it. Go figure.) so I changed it to someting easier to remember, and still sims related. I use it alot. Don't believe me? Look up "Simsmagic" on Google or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:55 pm 
Gym Leader

simsmagic wrote:
Huh? Oh yeah. Orgin of screen name. Well it is originally from Sims Makin' Magic. My first screen name was thesims18690. It is also my Runescape name. I used that for a while, then I got bored with it (Turns out people had trouble memorizing it. Go figure.) so I changed it to someting easier to remember, and still sims related. I use it alot. Don't believe me? Look up "Simsmagic" on Google or something.

Strings of numbers are usually hard to remember.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:40 pm 
Gym Leader

That's why I changed it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:21 am 
Random Trainer

auragon is the name of a planet I made up where humans and dragons get along quite well. and i'm a girl.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:27 pm 
Gym Leader

Crap. Accidental posting. Don't ask how.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:21 pm 
Pokémon Master

I picked gardialvour (i really want it changed to Gardialvoir so silver wont put me with those other guys) because I love my Gardevoir and I have a shiny Dialga, which, btw, do exist. gardialvour is a combo of the names Gardevoir and Dialga, incase nobody caught on.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next