It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:52 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

My favorite types of pokemon used to once be Flyng and Poison types. Plus Its what I named a Trapinch that my friend gave as an egg. Plus-Plus he was level 14 when I came here. Plus-Plus-Plus....I really just like the number 14...

"Remember: Not only does crime not pay, but you don't get a health plan, either."
- Nick Brick, Lego Island

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:39 pm 
Pokémon Master

I listen to a lot of rock these days. Though it might not be the genre that describes me the most, I at least like it more than rap, my 2nd favorite genre. Basically, I had two names in mind. "Hood Monstah" and "Metalheadz." I chose Metalheadz since I didn't want to be attacked by people who hated rap (since there are a lot in this forum) and plus, I like rock more anyway so... XD

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:43 pm 
Combusken

the reason i took my name is because when i was 7, i first started playing TLOZ:OOT, i was looking at the instruction booklet when i saw the race Zora. It sounded awesome with an added "s" at the end,so i took it. and after i called myself that , i started getting good at games. sometimes i exchange the "a" with an "o" you know, like Zoros.
still awesome no matter how you spell it.

please check me out, i'm desperate!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:43 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Long ago, I got interested into a game series called "Puyo Puyo", I was watching gameplay, and I saw a character that I really liked, her name was "Archan". So the username are started using was "Archanpuyo", since I was 8 I've used that username. Up to 5 months ago or so, my friend called me "Puyon". It grew on me. And, apparently, Archan is from the game "Puyon Puyo~n"... now I've started using the username "Puyon" for various things, but I still tend to stick with "Archanpuyo".

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:42 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

I love dragon's and that is why class they are not real unless you feel you are able to. But I don't care if you like them or not, I'm neutral both ways.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:56 pm 
Random Trainer

Name came from Club Penguin. I was obsessed with Pikachu when I was seven.
:drop:

It's a staple for many of my online accounts.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

My Screen Name comes from the first time, (Which was not long ago) I played Pokemon: Black and White. I chose Snivy as my starter, but I thought it looked like a grass-type version of Cyndaquil, so when I could, I nicknamed it "Grassaquil". The "UV" part comes from my character name selection, I just made up a random name, "UV" and its stuck on me ever since.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:19 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Okay, I really wanted to tell this story, but I feel I've built it up too much, because here's the thing--it's not actually that good of a story.

Waaaaay back in the stone ages when the internet was a series of pneumatic tubes that connected everybody's houses, I belonged to a site called Neopets. Ended up joining an RP group headed by Opal, that's Celebifly of these forums for newbies, because I wanted to cyber hang-out with my cousin, Silver. But I had RPed a lot on Neopets already, and had been going by th name Wally, mostly because I liked the name.

So anyway, when I joined the RP group with Silver and Opal, I was asked what I was to be called, and I put my screen name, Wally, and then for no reason threw the name Stevenson in there, as a joke. And then Opal started calling me Stevenson, and it kinda stuck.

My point is, the name Stevenson was a totally last-minute whimsical name I randomly posted in an RP group that I wasn't really expecting to use other than as a way to track down Silver. And now it's what Silver calls me in real life.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:56 pm 
Egg

So I guess ill just start this up again...

So Tyrunt22 came from the fact that Tyrunt was (and still is) my favorite pokemon, and 22 is part of my birth date: 7/22. It just stuck.
As for my nickname, MoogleGunner comes from how I am obsessed with the species from the final fantasy series (specifically the Ivalice ones), and how whenever I write fan fiction (I am a fan fiction writer. You can pm me to give you the link), my character usually use double Pistols. So yeah...
Hey, Josiah, can I change my username to MoogleGunner?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:20 pm 
Mew

I do allow user name changes, but generally only once per person. And it's important to keep in mind that, after the chance is made, you'll need to login to the forums using your new user name. If you do want to make the chance, send me a PM to that affect.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:54 am 
Egg

My screen name (as you can guess) is fairly simple.

Basically, if you didn't figure it out yet my semi-real name is Tom (I say semi-real, because my real name is Tomas)
I got a cousin who has the same semi-real name and it gets confusing when someone calls one Tom and 2 answer. So my cousin kept his semi-real name, cause he's older and I got nicknamed Tomce.

As for the numbers... they just sorta happened... I blame my fingers for being the closest to those numbers.