It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:13 pm 
Pokémon Master

Merry Christmas, Pebble Version!

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:59 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Happy Hanukkah, Josiah. Even though it's kind of over already.

And Kwanzaa to whoever else.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:31 pm 
Random Trainer

Well technically a good chunk of my Christmas present is also part of my birthday present - a nice camera. Guess we'll see the rest tomorrow! ;-D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:45 pm 
Pokémon Master

Happy Hogswatch!

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:11 am 
Pokémon Legend

Early Christmas present: Left 4 Dead 2 (Awesome)

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:52 pm 
Random Trainer

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Here's what I got for christmas:
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
6 sketchbooks
Manga art pens
flashlight/laser pointer
flashlight keychain
assorted bag'o'candy
Klonoa for the wii
The Princess Bride on DVD (one of my favorite movies!!!)
Clothes
a Blue Snuggie, now all I need is a hatand I can cosplay as a black mage!
a tool set for fixing up my dorm in college
drawing pencils
a pen and keychain
and finally, a laptop from which I'm posting from!

WAHOO!

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:11 pm 
Pokémon Master

-Metroid Prime Trilogy
-New Super Mario Bros. Wii
-Punch Out!! Wii
-Wii Points
-Klonoa
-Boom Blox Bash Party
-Lego Rock Band
-Wii Sports Resort

-Bathroom Reader 19
-Scene It: The Simpsons

:D

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:53 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Stuffs~

iPod Nano (fweeeee~)
New phone (Alias) Old phone was breaking... really needed new one
New coat
New gloves
New hats (like my awesome one! More colors now~)
Wii Sports Resort and Wii Motion Plus
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Neckalace
Some sort of lucky coin
New chess set
Two foam swords
Apples to Apples

And more stuff... but I don't exactly recall what. Most important stuff listed here. Was hoping for The World Ends with You... ah well.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:16 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Here's what I got:

Chocolate
A Rubik's Revolution
L4D 2
300 Dollars
Three Lego sets
A guide for a game I don't have
A bunch of knock off Rubik's cubes that don't make any sense
Clothes
14 bags of Grips (half of which were gone at the time of this writing)

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:38 pm 
Pokémon Master

a money collector jar that counts my money
an iPod Touch that wont go on internet and won't download videos
a pair of University of Tennessee pajama pants
a Swiss army knife
a Swiss backpack for college
Super Paper Mario
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days
Four Discworld books, along with The Discworld Mapp (not a typo)
about $35 worth of gift cards for Barnes & Noble

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:04 am 
Gym Leader

Um.... I gots a;

Towel with my name on it, From mummy dear of course, she got one for my fiancee too, which he wasn't really impressed about since she had my pet name(Robby) printed on it instead of him name.
Cheep Jewelry, that I'll probably never wear, mainly cause I don't wear jewelry that much and the earrings... well cheep earrings tend to give me ear infections if i wear them for too long...
$200AU
Awesome Doctor Who 2010 Calender. Saves me from buying it ^_^
Third Series of Doctor Who. Also saves me from buying it.
Doctor Who Christmas Special, The Next Doctor. Well I was gonna wait ti see if it came out in a box set with the other specials with David Tennet but oh well.
Doctor Who - The K-9 Files, Fiancee couldn't find what I'd told him when he asked me what I wanted so he got this. It was funny and K-9 rules. Of course he feels kindda bad now since I surprised him by buying a couple things he didn't know about and ended up getting him more then what he got me, adding that onto the fact that he couldn't find what I'd told him I wanted... Not to self, next year make a list of 10 items at least...
Some perfume and purse thingy to put it in... You know I've never actually worn perfume before...
Super Mario Bros Wii, (I now know what Josiah was talking about when he said it was difficult playing multiplayer. I have died at least 3 times in every course.)
Bath Robe... (I don't spend much time with my grandparents.)
Chocolate! (is always welcome.)

Yeah I think that was everything.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:17 am 
Pokémon Master

I got... Chocolate!

Well, that's about it. Since I don't really want any presents this year, I decided to go by the real meaning of Christmas by writing down 3 special prayers to the Lord, hoping He will answer them.

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:15 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Saber, Apples to Apples is the greatest thing in the world. Play it a lot. House Rules. Yes, House Rules. Where the judge of each round has to make a story with all the cards they get.

Anyway, lesse here...
Milky Way Midnights
Yodels
FMA 2010 Calendar
Blue Snuggie
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (DVD)
Origami Paper
$25 gift card for Barnes & Noble
Pokemon Rumble (<3 Colly)

Oh yeah, and my mom gave me DSi Styluses... even though I don't have a DSi, nor do I want one, nor do I need any more Styluses. Seeing as I have one for the DS Original that actually fits in my DS, plus the Dialga one I got for pre-ordering Diamond... So I gave it to my sister, who lost both styluses for her Lite and could actually use them.

I'm also apparently getting a laptop. My mother and her boyfriend have been discussing it with Colly and expecting me not to find out about it. Yeah, right.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I know, I love Apples to Apples. Up to this point, we've only owned Apples to Apples Jr. Not nearly as fun as Apples to Apples. I've played it at my friends' houses and at camp like... a jillion times :P

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:16 am 
Mew

I got...not much actually. Note: this is for Chanukah and my birthday, not Christmas.

$100 from my parents.
$75 from my grandma.
A promise from my brother that he'll get my something when we get back from this New Zealand trip. <.<
Two curry cookbooks from my friends Megan and Matt.
A huge amount of anime DVDs (One Piece Season 1 Parts 2, 3, and 4, Case Closed Season 2, Gundam 08th MS Team set, Chrono Crusade Set, Dragon Ball Seasons 1 & 2, the first Spice & Wolf novel) from...myself, as a sort of graduation present (since no one else got me one). Though I guess that doens't really count...

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next