It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:19 am 
Random Trainer

Meh, words are just words... the N word itself isn't bad, it's just soundwaves or, in this case, a conglomerate of symbols. It's simply the way it's used and applied. In many cases it's applied in a hateful way, and I can't think of a context in which it would be positive.

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:32 am 
Articuno

Lets just leave the issue of the "N word" here, this thread is about Jackson, and I don't really want to see any arguments there, so, yeah, points made, lets move on while it is still civil.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:45 am 
Pokémon Master

Eclectric wrote:
Meh, words are just words... the N word itself isn't bad, it's just soundwaves or, in this case, a conglomerate of symbols. It's simply the way it's used and applied. In many cases it's applied in a hateful way, and I can't think of a context in which it would be positive.

well, if you're white than you don't seem insulted at all. but if you say it to a black person, your hurting them more than you think. It's not bad... It's HORRIBLE

the only reason I brought up the issue is because so many MJ haters use the word... I personally think MJ was a fine, talented person, who made several mistakes in life...

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:46 pm 
Pokémon Master

^ YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THE ISSUE. BAD WHITE SAMURAI. GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Ya, it's sad... I really liked some of his songs... Billie Jean... Bad... Beat it... I'll list more as I think of them. The point is I liked his music.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:03 pm 
Articuno

Do not talk about issues in this thread you have been asked not to.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:06 pm 
Pokémon Master

Doodleshark wrote:
^ YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THE ISSUE. BAD WHITE SAMURAI. GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Ya, it's sad... I really liked some of his songs... Billie Jean... Bad... Beat it... I'll list more as I think of them. The point is I liked his music.

actually... I brought up the issue but it's about done now...

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:51 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

=_= Shauni, a moderator, told you to drop the issue. It doesn't matter who brought it up or whether or not it's done. She told you to stop and you didn't.

Freaking n00bs.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:58 am 
Articuno

Okay, done and dusted with this now, thanks for the back up silver.

Does anyone know any details about the funeral yet?

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:26 am 
Pokémon Master

shauni wrote:
Okay, done and dusted with this now, thanks for the back up silver.

Does anyone know any details about the funeral yet?

From what I know is was the funeral was yesterday.

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:11 am 
Random Trainer

I went to my friends house and saw the music video Thriller. It was very long, but I enjoyed it.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 am 
Pokémon Master

*^_^*kako wrote:
I went to my friends house and saw the music video Thriller. It was very long, but I enjoyed it.

Oh I love that video.

Trophy Case:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2