It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Micheal Jackson died...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:52 pm 
Pokémon Master

R.I.P King of Pop

I wanted to make this because everybody is talking about him. Though I was never really a fan of him, I wanted to make this just apologizing for saying all the crude jokes.

Sorry moderators, but I really felt like making this 4 now... hehe

No hate posts, please... Especially no use of the "N" word... -_-

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:31 pm 
Pokémon Master

Oh come on, do you really think that we're that immature?

Anyway, yeah, I'm sad MJ died. I kind of liked his music. Now I can't wait for the zombie invasion. We get to see a performance of Thriller!

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:37 pm 
Pokémon Legend

He was definitely a great musician. Kindad lost it a bit in his later days, but there were some good songs out there by him.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:31 pm 
Pokémon Master

You've been hit by, been struck by, a smooooooth criminal!

RIP Michael Jackson.

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:16 am 
Articuno

I grew up listing to this man, watching him at his height, then watching the media rip him to shreds, watched him go threw wave after wave of allegations, saw him become a media joke, descend into nothing but speculation, controversy and indecent allegations. I lost my faith in alot of things after seeing him fall. I thought to myself I didn’t care anymore, that I’d left my fondness for him with my childhood, but when I heard he’d died, I felt like my heart had been ripped out.

M. Jackson, defiantly one of a kind, creator of pop as we know it today…
May you finally rest.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 pm 
Mew

Doesn't impact me much, personally. I liked him in the Jackson 5 though, and some of his later songs were pretty good too.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:38 pm 
Pokémon Master

Josiah wrote:
Doesn't impact me much, personally. I liked him in the Jackson 5 though, and some of his later songs were pretty good too.

okay, at least you thought a little bit. Silver doesn't like some of my posts so I thought of adding that in my first post here. and thanks everybody :)

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:36 pm 
Mew

That wasn't what Silver had a problem with. He doesn't have anything against your or discussing Michael Jackson. He was just annoyed that you posted about it in a thread that isn't meant for serious discussions. Especially since you've been previously told what that thread is for and it's also been repeated several times lately for other people... So you really should have known not to post another serious discussion topic in the Big(?) Issues Thread.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 am 
Random Trainer

Mmm... honestly I wouldn't have cared but it directly became my problem, because I've had to deal with friends being upset about it...

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:56 am 
Random Trainer

-.- I find it sad when anyone dies. I haven't really talked to any of my friends about it lately though,but when I herd the news I was very serprised. RIP MJ.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:07 am 
Random Trainer

*^_^*kako wrote:
-.- I find it sad when anyone dies. I haven't really talked to any of my friends about it lately though,but when I herd the news I was very serprised. RIP MJ.

You have such compassion and love in your heart, Kako, moreso than I do, because I didn't find it sad when he died. I can't get passed the fact that he made himself look like a zombie...

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:20 am 
Articuno

I can't get over how many stupied text jokes I got about him the day after. It was WAY to harsh considereing he had JUST died.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:22 am 
Random Trainer

Mmm... death isn't really something to joke about. I don't find it funny... I find it grave.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:47 am 
Gym Leader

White_Samurai wrote:
No hate posts, please... Especially no use of the "N" word... -_-

What kind of hate posts were you expecting and who uses the N word anyway? '_-

This part WTF'd me is all.

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:08 pm 
Mew

Actually, seems to me like it's mostly black people who use the N word. Which means they really shouldn't complain if someone else does. <.< I don't use it. Just saying that it's kinda a double standard there...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next