It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22516 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501, 1502  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Oh, hi there! Good to see you again, too!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:15 am 
Mew

Hi! Zack woke up at 3 AM last night in the worst mood he's ever had. Basically just screaming non-stop. Took an hour to get him back to sleep but, fortunately, he was ok after that so it was probably just bad gas or something, not anything major. A bit worrying at the time though. So yeah, didn't get a ton of sleep (I'd be up late on top of that) and now I have meetings all day. Yay... :zzz: Still, it was just once, and he usually sleeps fairly well once he actually falls asleep. So I guess I can't complain too much.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:08 am 
Combusken

Hello! Suddenly thought of PVF and decided to stop by. Really incredible to see how much everyone has grown and all the life milestones everyone has hit in these past years.
Congratulations on the kid, Josiah!
...I kind of feel bad that I don't know what else to say |'D But maybe I can encourage a certain other familiar face to take the time to say "hi" here, too.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:11 am 
Random Trainer

What? Where? Oh, hi. :ninja:
Geez, where has the time gone. I'm just over half a year away from turning 27 and don't actually remember how old I was when I first joined here. My account profile says 2004... so I was 14. @-@'' GOOD TIMES WERE HAD HERE AND I MISS ALL OF YOU-
uhh I dunno what to say- Congrats to everyone that's reached life milestones? /o/

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:47 am 
Mew

Hi! Nice to hear from you guys! Can't believe I didn't notice until now. I usually still check the forums every day or two, despite the length of activity, but this trip has kept me pretty busy. And, now that I actually have some time to kill, the internet is really bad (yay China) -.-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 pm 
Gym Leader

Geeze, it's hard to believe I haven't been back here since, what, like, 2014? Probably sooner.
As I can see, most people from all those years back have been popping in and out the same as I have, though I'm glad to see everyone is doing well, congrats to everyone who's accomplished things and whatnot. Maybe I'll remember to pop back in before the end of the year and try to stick around, though, let's be honest, that probably wont happen haha.
I guess, if any of you are interested, I've been casually streaming on twitch from time to time and if you've ever been curious about the real "winters rage" come check me out I guess, though, I pretty much universally go by "Kinomora", I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I made this account forever ago.

Anyway, don't want to really ramble on, hope you all have a great year and great times to come :3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:39 am 
Articuno

Hello!

Shauni checking in, just wanted to let you know I'm doing okay. I keep up with a few of you over on Facebook. I dont really come to the forums anymore but for some reason I felt like saying hi today!

Not forgot you all and still reading Pebble Version, just not been the forums recently!

My 7 year old Nephew has just started playing Pokemon so maybe that made me nostalgic LOL

Hope you are all doing fine!

Hopefully will be online more often now.

My life has been hectic the last few years but I have a bit more free time now so shall be checking in more often!

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:40 am 
Mew

Hi! Nice to hear from you, even though we're FB friends. Things are going pretty well here. Now that I'm back from Asia, I'm just trying to both enjoy the rest of summer break while getting a lot of different things done. Especially Aurora's Nightmare, as I really want to get a demo out this year (with the full game hopefully following not too far behind).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:46 am 
Articuno

Hi!

Man I've not been overseas at all this year. I like to go on holiday but I cant imagine moving overseas. Its looks fun but scary too! You are braver than me!

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:13 am 
Mew

Hi! Thanks, though that was a while ago. Last time I actually lived in a foreign country was 2011. The first time was a bit scary at the beginning, but I'm really good at adapting to stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:01 am 
Articuno

Hi!

I like going to new places but I tend to get a little home sick, not so much for England but my friends and family.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:42 am 
Mew

Hi! I can understand that. I did miss my family and friends when I lived in Japan, but I've always been pretty good at doing ok on my own. And, being in Japan, I had a lot of things to "distract" me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:25 am 
Articuno

Hi!

Haha yeah, when I went to Japan I was so busy and having so much fun I didnt miss anyone or get home sick

TBF it was like i'd gone to heaven.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:36 am 
Mew

Hi! Nice photo! Some of that does wear off after a while, and you start to find the things about the country and culture that you don't like... But yeah, I know what you mean.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:14 am 
Articuno

H!

I have photos like that but I cant take the credit for that one, I found it on Google!

I've just been given a new laptop, well 2 years old but new to me, and I'm being passed my first waccom soon!

My plan is to start doing artwork again. I don't think I have time to do comics or ROM, but It its a start to getting back into making stuff.

I owe Merlin over at DHS a comic chapter for like a few years now opps.

ROM is another beast all together. I'll have to see if I can find some spare time.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22516 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501, 1502  Next