It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1497, 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501, 1502  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:05 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Oh, wow! There's a font color I haven't seen in a while. How are you PM?

Yeah I'm working way too much and I really, really hate the whole bank thing, I am in the process of job hunting but that takes time that I don't have because 60 hour work weeks!! But if I can get something that actually guarantees full time then I can just work my 40 and not want to die every day

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:52 pm 
Mew

Hi! Good luck, Silver! I'm sure you'll find something sooner or later.

On my end...
-Basic shopping...Check
-Address changes...Check
-License and car registration...Check

All that's left going to campus to sign a bunch of papers (probably tomorrow), and putting up with the lack of furniture and stuff for another couple of weeks until the movers arrive.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:30 pm 
Pokémon Master

Whelp, I turned 23 today. I was 13 when I joined this forum, the first internet community I'd ever been a part of. Almost ten years ago. Time sure flies.

I've been meeting a lot of people through the YouTube thing, and so I have shifted my attention to more active communities. But these forums will always have a place in my heart. I went through some rough times as a teenager; depression, hospital visits, nearly dropping out of high school. Throughout it all this website was always there to remind me that I wasn't completely worthless. For that I thank everyone here.

Wheeeeeeeeee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN-PIDQgsPY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:13 pm 
Mew

Hi! Great to hear from you Doodle! Hope things are going well for you. While the forums don't get a lot of activity anymore, a bunch of us are on FB so feel free to send some friend requests there if you haven't already.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:05 am 
Pokémon Champion

*yawns*

*looks around*

Um...hi. Yes I'm still around :)

Won't do a summary as that would take all day but I'm alive still...

I heard FB...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:14 pm 
Mew

Hi! Nice to hear from you, Neo!

Not much activity on the forums these days, unfortunately. Though yeah, a lot of us are on FB. Not that we chat a ton there, but it's something.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:21 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Howdy!!

Boy golly, Josiah, I was so worried last week when you said something unexpected went down, but I'm glad that it was, ultimately, a wonderful thing!! Even if the wonderful thing happened a bit earlier than expected.

Happy wishes to you, Connie, and a warm welcome to the world for lil' Zack!! Congratulations Josiah on becoming a dad!!

While it's sad that the board ain't really active anymore, it's nice seeing how everyone is moving on in life. I'm not really big on facebook so I don't get to see much of the going-ons besides what I occasionally see here. I haven't actually shared what's been happening with me since a lot of it was depressing, so let me share a lot of the happy stuff that's went down now that I'm in better spirits!

I passed AP Studio Art!! I've graduated high school! I turned 19 (I was about 12 or 13 when I first came here?)! I'll be going to college next semester! I've got a gig doing comics with Merlin! I am now legally related to Silver!! I might be getting a real job soon!! Who knows?? But the possibility is exciting nonetheless!!

2017 is coming!! Here's hoping wonderful things come next year!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:17 pm 
Mew

Hi! Nice to hear from you, Puyon! I'll check out your comic when I have time (note that I make no guarantees such time will exist in the near future).

I miss the days when things were active as well. Even if people just poked in a couple times a week for Saying Hi, that'd be fun. But it's nice that some of us still keep in touch.

And, while some of you may have already seen on Facebook... Here's Zack!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:12 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Holy god, I can't believe I remembered my password to here... It looks like others slowly idled back too.
I'm about to turn 23 and god, I still remember this place. I'm glad to see it's still here, even if it is a little bit dead.
I hope you're all doing wonderfully. <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:32 pm 
Mew

Hi! Nice to see you. Things are pretty dead around here, unfortunately, due to real life and all that. School, work, and, in my case, a baby. But I think everyone is dong ok.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:38 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Oh wow, congrats on the baby! And yeah, I know... I just suddenly got a case of nostalgia and wanted to see if I remembered my password. I'm glad it's not dead.
I started college recently, so I know what you mean with school... I'm glad everyone's doing alright though. I kind of regret falling off of here, honestly. It was fun while I was here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:15 pm 
Pokémon Master

Josiah had a baby?? NOOOOOO!!!!

Hello Josiah! I'm back for the day! And Even though now I'm 27 I can proudly announce I am never having any kids :D I love my husband and animals ^_^ but good for you for you man! Good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:06 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Hi visitors! Yeah it's pretty dead, regular members don't have time for this kinda stuff anymore and there just aren't new thirteen year olds joining obscure webcomic forums these days. A real pity.

It's always nice when people stop in and say hi though!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:45 pm 
Mew

Hi! Yeah, I think the popularity of forums in general has kind of died down a lot over the years in favor of FB and the like. It is a bit sad when you think about it. But I agree, it's great when people stop back in to say hi.

As for the baby, his name is Zack and he's just about 3 1/2 months old. He's been a lot of work, but worth it, even if he did come a bit earlier than planned. You might not want to say "never", Opal. If only because I know a bunch of people who have said the same thing and then later changed their mind for one reason or another. Definitely a lot different than animals, though they can be certainly be fun too. ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:19 pm 
Egg

*pokes in, waves* Herro folks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1497, 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501, 1502  Next