It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:06 am 
Articuno

High School of the Dead Inspired RP

Okay, this is NOT a High School of the Dead RP, but I was watching it last night (Well, trying to watch it between scenes of horrendous fan service, god I knew there would be some in there but I thought the warning label was for the zombies, blood and violence.) and decided a Zombie RP would be a good idea, and as it is RP week, why not start.

Okay, the premise is that we all live in a made up city in a made up, America/ Europe style country, but you can be immigrants that have moved there or you can have been born there.

Characters must be of high school age (I'm going off the US here so we can have up to 18) or be staff of ages over 20.

We need character name, gender, age, any remarkable skills (if any), Favorite class/ class you teach and a description of the character (pictures would be great).

The RP is set in a high school that suddenly has a zombie outbreak, with the rest of the host city also suffering.

I will be the games master and create scenarios, however it is a free form RP and you can resolve scenarios without my input.

For example
"Lets head to the bus!"

"Zombies block the path to the bus, there is a walkway that leads to the bus but there are zombies on there, but fewer that below"

You can then either take the walkway or run the field, and players can decided how it is resolved.
No one can play other people characters except myself or if they drop out

For example, I can't decide what you say or act, but I can decided if you trip over or if your weapon brakes

The School is Knight High
The Town is Onett
The Country is Orca

(Stolen from ROM I know!)

My Character
Name Shauni San
Age 27
Class: P.E Teacher
Skill: Trained Kendo and Fencing
Description: Tall, well built upper arms, strong running legs, Shoulder length brown hair. Blue eyes, white.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]