It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hey guys, grassaquilUV here, this is a ongoing fanfic that I am making, in fact, I am so intersted in making it, I am taking time off from making videos for my youtube account (same name, by the way). So, anyways this is a story about a teenager, some charateristics based off of me, not many, but some, so anway he goes to a lake finds a rock and throws it, setting off a chain of events that will turn him into a Arceus, find out he was originally a Arceus, get grafted by a evil maniac and be able to turn into Lugia as well, and decide on wheter to return home or stay with the humans. Here is the prologue, It has little detail, but I think it draws to what you do know, tell me if otherwise. So here it is.

Hi, It's me, I created the world, well, not really me, but someone in my bloodline, No, not indirect, direct, No its not that, No No No! This has nothing to do with human religion, infact I am a supposed divinty hybrid, I am at par with many of the human religions so-called "Gods", but I got "grafted", so I am also able to transform into the guardian of the sea as well. So, have you guessed? No? Well, its not Islam, not Judism, not...well you get the point. Its said that my two forms are mentioned somewhere, but in this universe, it does not exist, this universe? That will be explained later on. But, let me back up a bit, I was supposedly just a normal kid, you know, Dad pushes you too hard, but dies, Mom loves you a lot, but dies as well, Ok, maybe not normal, but normal-ish, so I had a step-mom, She was mean, but she is not that important. So, anyways, this story starts in a little city-town place called Novodstok, so anyways this is where it starts, I was in grade 9 at the time, I had a pretty good year, so far anyway, I was an average student, got good marks, could not write curvsive to save my ass, but my life was changed forever one day...

Hope you enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hey guys, grassaquilUV here, sorry for the double post, but this is an ongoing story and now that I have had 10 views, I think it is time Ch.1. Enjoy!

It all started one day, well actually from June 16 2015, four years ago. The day gave no indication that it would be special, english and science in the morning was not fun. But, then in gym class, the teacher combined us with the grade 10 students to have a relaxing time at Svetyiok Lake, because it was such a beautiful day. We walked down to the lake, and started relaxing, then people starting skipping stones, I picked up one, it looked kind of funny, it had a funny-looking sideways hourglass on it. I thought about keeping it, but it was so smooth, I decided to skip it on the lake, so I threw it, and by sheer luck, I got it to drop right in the middle of the lake. Everyone congratulated me on my very lucky throw, but what I didn't know at the time was that the rock hit another rock and both of them started to glow and made the whole lake shine many beautiful colours. Nobody could believe what there were seeing, but then there was this ball of light that rose from the lake and slowly started floating toward us. Everyone except me starting freaking out and starting running, not noticing that I was staying put, but then something weird happened, I saw the ball of light in seventeen different colours, one after another, little did I know that my eyes were changing colour very quickly through all of the seventeen different colours. The ball of light got closer, and by then some of my friends noticed I was missing, but by then they were 2 minutes of hardcore running away from lake. So, they ran back, while they were doing this, (I found out about that later, good friends aren't they?) The ball of light got ever closer, by the time my friends and co. arrived, I could touch the ball and I did, It feel very soft, but when I touched it, it split apart. Then, the ball grew and basically enclosed me inside of it. What I found out later was everyone was watching, and they all were horrified as it captured me and the next events unfolded. Supposedly, the ball flew upward and dove right into the lake, I had no idea, I was checking out my enclosure at the time of this. Everyone thought I was dead, when really I wasn't. Everyone stayed anyway, because supposedly, (remember, I was trapped in the ball, I don't know if this really happened or not.) they all agreed that once the lake stopped glowing, they would know I was dead, but the lake kept glowing, and at this time I was still looking around the ball, when suddenly a small jolt from nowhere struck me, not enough to hurt me, but enough to startle me, then a warm soothing sensation coursed through my body. I didn't know at the time, but I was changing, and I didn't know what I would become...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:15 pm 
Mew

FYI: Double posting in fine in your own writing and art type threads, so there's no need to worry about that here.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:44 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Thanks, oh yeah, before I forget, FYI, this is the rough-ish version of this story, So, you guys an put comments about errors I made, I am wondering if I made that clear in the first post.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Ok, here is Chapter 2, well actually Chapter 3, but Chapter 1 is the prologue, so this is Ch.2. So, this chapter is mainly a describing/setup chapter, but it sets a decent stage, and good descriptions ( at least I think so), make this a good chapter. Hope you enjoy!

I was feeling really relaxed because of the warmth. I was at peace, but my body certainly wasn't, It felt soothing, but it felt like my body was changing in many different areas: hair extending, spine extending, legs changing, face morphing, but it felt so warm I didn't care, I just wanted to stay in that warmth forever. Eventually though, the warmth wore off, but before I could regain my senses, the ball broke. What I didn't know at the time, is that the lake had stopped shining, but still there was a faint glow, and believe it or not, it was from me! Of course, no one knew that at the time, not even me, the cause for the glow! So, since I couldn't breathe underwater, I rose up out of the water. I may be saying this for myself, but when I came out in my I-was-previously-unaware-of form, I struck a pretty cool pose. Everyone gasped at what I had transformed into, apparently they thought I had transformed into some hideous monster, even with my cool pose! I wondered why everyone would be scared of me, because come on, I was in grade 9, a miner-niner, if you will. So, from my point of view, I wasn't anything scary, I was me, a puny ninth grader. That is until I saw my reflection, I looked way different from a human being. First of all, My skin was white! No wait, scratch that, my body was white! I had golden hooves, my face had normal eyes, the rest was off completly, My bottom half was one big section with four lines! My hair, was skinny, wavy in comparison to my normal hair, it was also white, but gray on the underside! I mentioned I had hooves, but not like a horse, they were pointed, like one really long golden fingernail on each leg. Oh yeah, did I mention I had no arms, just four legs. I also had a tail! It looked the exact same to my "hair", except a bit shorter. Lastly, I had this weird sideways hourglass thing on my abdomen, I think, It was around that area, but also it was a little different from the one I saw on the rock I threw, that one was just a hourglass, this had extended a little out from each corner, had jewels in each corner, and had the middle part fully wrapped around the middle of my body! I was not sure what to think, I did not know at the time what I had become, but sometimes fate has funny ways of making you accept your situation. Everyone was unsure of me, but then they started screaming when they saw a purple cloud coming, I thought they were yelling at me, till I looked around. I was a little nervous, because whatever was in that cloud, it was not good, So I turned and prepared myself for whatever was in the cloud...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:52 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hooray! 50 views! You guys like my story! To celebrate this, I will post Ch.3. Here we go!

The purple cloud was humongous, you know how big thunder clouds can get? Well, this one was 5 times the size of that. So anyway, I was the only one not freaking out by the gigantic cloud, which makes no sense in retrospect, but at the time, I guess instict took over me, and I went to meet the enemy. The cloud dropped purple dots, and in mid-air they gathered together to form different sized birds, small medium, and 1 big one something that did not look like a bird, it was really creepy, It looked like a really big dog, except for a few differences. First of all, It could FLY! I do not know too many dogs that can fly, second, it had a really weird fan looking thing, it was cut into 5 sections which each part, correction, it didn't look like a fan, it looked like a big webbed foot that was a weird colour of grey, but also with hints of purple, they formed up, then started swarming me! I had no idea what to do! But, then suddenly a vine came out of nowhere and destroyed five of them at once! Everything looked in the direction of the vine and we all saw the same thing, a vine connected to something that looked like a snake but with feet and a tail that looked like three leaves. It jumped onto my shoulder and talked to me! It said " Hey, name's Vineter, who are you?" I was shocked to say the least, and I just froze. He replied "Fine, I know your actual parents, your name is Vinity, a nickname for your actual name, which is Divinarus." I did not believe him, but Divinarus did sound familar, but I could not place it. The snake-like thing said "Fine, forget it for right now, just for now, shoot those bastards down!" I agreed, so I said "Great idea!" But, there was one tiny problem, "How?" Vineter, the snake-like thing, (FYI, that's what he'll be referred to as now, Vineter.) said "Let's see, how about Judgement?" I replied "Judgement?" "Yeah" he said, "Think of crushing them beneath a black hole and the rest will come like clockwork." Ok, that's weird, but I did, and then it felt weird around the jewels on my weird side-ways hourglass thing, It fired a lot of beams everywhere destroying every bad guy except for the dog-like big bad guy, who when he saw all his forces destroyed, he fled. Also, the big scary purple cloud left, so I felt pretty triumphant, until Vineter reminded me I still had to deal with two things, my friends, who still couldn't believe all that happened to me, and how to change back...

Hope you enjoy, and yeah Vineter and Divinarus/Vinity were the best I could come up with.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Man! Almost a week without updating. Sorry! I couldn't think of a good way for this chapter to go, but I finally did, so here it is Ch.4: This chapter is purely setting the stage and putting questions down. It also leaves you with a big cliffhanger. Hope you enjoy!

I had no idea on how to turn back into a human, and Vineter was no help whatsoever. I appeared in front of everyone, and as expected they all trembled, especially sine the telepathy is on an open comwave, I guess, because everyone heard it, especially the part about me being a relative of the creator of the Earth. Yeah, that would freak out anyone on Earth. But, on a closed telepathic wave, a voice asked, "Do you wish to turn back into a human?". I obviously said, "YES!!!". "To proceed, you must 'Reverse Divine Soul Pink'" said the voice. I asked "Why pink? Why not blue?" "Fine, say blue," said the voice. I, in my own mind, said "Reverse Divine Soul Blue". A random ball of white light encased me again, and this time, it was a freezing sensation, to this day I don't know why, but I felt really cold, so cold I didn't pay any attention to my transformation back to human. I was back to normal in no time at all. So, I looked at me, and I was indeed my normal self, except for a few small things, first of all, my clothes which looked the same, except for the fact that the front was grey and the back was white. My hair was the same, and a bit longer than I remembered it being. I also had a mark on the back of my hand, it looked the exact same as the weird thing around my abdomen. Everyone was glad to see I was alright, but of course, you always have that one jackass in the class, and they said, "Your some kind of hideous devilish monster, aren't you?" I was shocked, I had literally turned into something nobody knew what I was, turned back into a human when I didn't know if I could, and this jackass is asking me if I know what I was?!?! I just told him to shut up, and I would figure out what I was, eventually. So, we all went home, because that little mishap kinda put the whole town on Defcon Red, don't know if I or the enemies were the cause of that. So, I went home and avoided my step-mom. I went up to my room, found my little cavern that nobody but me knew about, and tried to figure out what had happened. What I didn't know was that Vineter had followed me home, and found me. Yeah, it's nice having friends who surprise you when you least expect it. He said "Wondering about today?" I nodded. "Well, here's the whole story..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:28 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hooray! 80 views! Here is Ch.5, Enjoy!

Vineter continued with telling me the entire story, " You may not be aware, but you are legendary. Not by the parental standards of everyone is great, but true legend material. I did not lie when I said you are a relative of the great creator of this earth." I asked, since I went to church, a very strict one at that, the very obvious question, "Isn't everybody?". "You go to church?" I nodded after Vineter asked the question. He replied, "Well, look, you can believe that all you want, but that's just your great-grandfather under another human-divised name, like every other religion." I was shocked to say the least. Vineter also added, "Your original parents were also your birth parents, and they told your step-mother about you, but that absolute devil is mean, because she is restraining your power, by making you hate humanity, that weakens you considerably." He added "Also, you have a siblings, a brother and a sister, I have no idea where the brother is, but I do know where your sister is." I obviously wanted to know. "Where is she?" Vineter replied, "In this town, she goes to your school." I was shocked, to say the least, a sibling of mine I did not know of, that was one of my classmates! "So, who is she?" Vineter said "You will find out in two days, on Sunday, she will go to your place of worship, and be in the same boat as you, because she will have the same mark as you." I asked "Same boat?" Vineter replied "Yes, all will be revealed on Sunday, be prepared as all you know will turn upside-down, along with everything she knows, you two will have to stand together as one." Then, Vineter left, leaving a lot of questions, "What will happen on Sunday?" was the biggest question, but before all that, I had to confront my step-mother about what Vineter had said about her...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Ok, this chapter I have had done for awhile now, so here is Ch.6. It's mainly a recap chapter, but it does it in questions and sets up the next chapter and beyond, Enjoy!

I walked downstairs and went to confront my step-mom who, to be blunt, does anything she can to make my life miserable. Once upon a time, I had an allowance, a Ipod touch, and a Wii, but my step-mom destroyed them, when she saw I was enjoying those privileges, but that's water under the bridge. I went to see her, and the moment she saw me she said "Shouldn't you know, never to bother with YOUR problems, I don't care what you are, I want you out of my sight!" I was shocked, in one sentence, she had admitted to everything, she knew I wasn't human, and she still didn't care! I said, "Fine, I wouldn't talk to you about anything!" She replied "Good, can you move somewhere out of the way, you're stopping me from watching my favourite soap." I just left the house steaming mad. I went on a walk, and thought about what had happened in the past day, as I always do, but this walk, obviously, would be much longer. I wondered about many things "What am I?", "Who is Vineter?", "Where did he come from?", "What did he mean when he said "You are legendary?", "How does he know my parents?", " Who is my sister?", "Where is my supposed brother?" "Why does the name Divinarus seem so familar?", "How much does Vineter know about me?", "How did I use Judgement back at the lake?", "What were those purple things back at the lake?", "Where did they come from?", "Where did they go?", "Why does my step-mom hate me?" "What is going to happen on Sunday?" "What did Vineter mean by 'All you know will turn upside-down, along with everything she knows, you two will have to stand together as one?". After I had asked myself those questions, I went home, not really expecting answers, I went to my room immediately, not even realizing even during my walk that the Defcon Red had been deactivated. I looked at my calendar, and saw today was Saturday, yeah we have school on Saturday, sucks too much because we are the only school board that does school on Saturday. "So, everything will be revealed tommorrow, I best be ready." After that I fell asleep waiting for the next day...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:53 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hooray! 110 views! For that, you guys get a reward, chapter 7! Woo! Ok,Ok, here it is:

I woke up, and a recheck of my calendar did reaffirm that it was, in fact Sunday, or the supposed D-Day. I walked downstairs, and my stupid step-mom was still asleep, and always said church was a waste of time and money, but I went anyway. So, anyway, when I left the house, my mark started faintly glowing! Not enough for anyone to notice, but too strong to hide with concealer, so onward I went to church. On the way, I ran into Vineter, who asked to come along for the ride. I asked "Are you sure? You're a snake/serpent with feet, the embodiment of evil in churches." He replied "It'll be fine, I hope." That was not reassuring to say the least. When I arrived, I saw a female classmate I had not seen at church before, Her human name was April, but her real name is Divinarity. Do you know of alternate dimesions? Well, in one of them, my form is what those people call a Pokemon, and Divinarity looked like one of the main characters of what my form and others are part of an entertainment franchise, that there in that dimesion, is called May. Yeah, when I saw their May to our Divinarity, they, in human form, are the exact same! Except of course, for the mark on her cheek, instead of her hand like me. So, anyway, we see each other, and talk for a bit, then we are called into service. Then, my then-favourite pastor shows up. He somehow notices our marks glowing, and is shocked, to say the least, and thinks these are marks of the devil! I cannot really rebuttal, because to them, anyone who is not their supposed "Savior" and who says they are the creator of the earth is immediately assumed to be the devil, and the marks didn't exactly help. So, in honour of our friendship, he will flip a coin to decide wheter we stay or not, and by a pure miracle we get to stay, but we are forced to talk about our marks, who for, at the time was April, who had no idea what her mark did, so I had to do all the explaining. Sad part was, nobody believed me, and we were thrown out, both of us, well actually all three of us, because Vineter was there as well, and he really, really did not help our case. So, not only were we thrown out, we were chased out of town all three of us! So, later that night, near the city limits, we set up camp, and April asks about the mark. "Well, here's what I know so far..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:39 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hey, its been a while, so here you go Ch.8, it is mainly, again, being a set/up chapter, so without further waiting, here is Ch.8

After telling her bascially what I interpreted from Vineter, she stated that there were a lot of holes in my explanation. I obvoiusly agreed, because to be blunt, I barely knew anymore than she did, and that was before I told her anything about the mark, so we were both in the dark. Vineter comes along, and says "Hey, nice night isn't it?" I replied quite rudely, "No, it is not, in case you haven't realized, we have been chased out of town, and we are probably being searched for right now to probably be hung, for these marks, which for the record, we have no idea what they are, in any way, shape, or form!" Vineter was a little taken by surprise, but he quickly recovered and said "Look, there is more, but I can't tell you." Divinarity asked "Why not?" Vineter "Because I'm tired" and then he fell asleep right there! Both of us were in shock, but went back to star-gazing. We saw a shooting star, and Vinarity, (That's what Divinarity's nickname is, and that's what she'll be referred to as from now on.) leaned on my shoulder, I was surprised, because I was not the kind of guy, who impressed ladies, not even with my new form. She said " I can't believe how pretty it is, the sad part is, this is our home, and we can only go back to go to school, where we will be treated like beggars." I replied " Yeah, but you have me, remember? We have each other, we can and will get through this." She sighed, which I could tell, meant that she appreciated the encouraging words. We fell asleep soon after, and then woke up the next day. After getting ready, we geared ourselves to go to school as outcasts of the entire city...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hey, *checks views* HOORAY!!! 140 views, here is Ch.9 as a result. Enjoy!

We walked into town, and literally 5 seconds afterwards, people starting hissing and gossiping and booing us. Everyone hated us all because of a mark we did not understand at the time, Divinarity, (I got to know that name later, I know her name, at least at this point is April, but for the sake of easiness, she will be called Divinarity.) said "What are this marks, I really do not understand them at all." Some people overheard that whisper, yeah, people eavesdropping, even when in this universe, Christianity is, to be blunt, the absolute law of the world, if it does not have a loophole in the "Book", it has no chance of being allowed anywhere, even in Third World countries. So anyway, we walked to the library to finish up the homework we had been assigned Friday, but wouldn't you know it, no one would help us... with ANYTHING!!! We put our books down, I asked Divinarity what book she wanted for homework, so she waited near the homework, while I retreived the books, not that it was easy. I found her books with great ease, but when I could not find mine, I asked for help and essentially got told to pound salt. I found a digital helper and found the book I needed, too bad it was at the very back of the library, and when I got it, people hissed and said "Look, little devil wants to become literate, yea, he's learning!" I was so pissed, but I held back on the comments, at least for the moment, so anyway I went back to Divinarity. She was happy I had gotten the books for her, she and I dove right into the homework, and everyone tried their best to make us fail: they hissed and booed, they flung food, they flung socks, they called us names, they yelled out random "Devil-be-gone" passages at us, then asked how we didn't go up in smoke. We were so focused on the work that ever boo and hiss got ignored, and all food and socks got rubbed away like eraser shavings. We finished the homework, and put the books away. We left for school, with finished homework in tow, and Vineter off doing something else. (I think I should mention this, Vineter really only appeared at night, or during battles, the rest of the time, he was like a ghost.) So, anyway, we were walking to school and some jackass says "Hey, look its the devils, bet they have nothing better to do then to use our tax money for their supposed education!" We both had enough, so I said "Its glad to know we are above you hairless apes, who have even less compassion than we supposed 'devils'" That really pissed everybody in hearing vicnity, so they really booed us, but we just kept on walking admiring the scenic route we had decided to take, and finally we arrived at school, not knowing that the "equality policy" at the school, would not apply to us...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:02 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Hey, sorry for the delay, month of homework, nuff' said, but anyway here is Ch.10. Woooo! DOUBLE DIGITS BABY!!!!

We arrived at school, and usually we would go our seperate ways, and never talk to each other, but that day, we both agreed for both of our sanities, we would stick together. We walked up to the school a good 10 mins before class, what I had not realized before is that she was in all my classes, and she was the one who realized I wasn't there at the lake, and the one who made the class stay at the lake. So, anyway, we went to our lockers and waited for the first bell. I don't know what it was like for her, but for me, it was absolutely demoralizing. I heard gossip, got punched several times, got more nasty glares then I can count, but the worst was when I pointed to an anti-bullying poster, everyone laughed and said "That only applies to HUMANS! You idiot!" So, I went to my locker, got my books and proceeded to my first class. I had met up with Divinarity, and went in. It was English, the teacher was nice, and we both had finished the awful assignment known as 'Thinking notes'. We handed them in and got decent marks, but that's where the good ends, she gave us tough assignments, made us sit together, so everyone could concerate their glares to us. We got tough assignments, and if we asked for help, we essentially were told to pound salt. That was the highlight of our day. The rest was just as rough or rougher: Almost impossible labs, harsh physial workouts way beyond the extent of the curriclum, and finally told to talk for fifteen minutes in french! We did all of it, and essentially in the course of one day, passed all our classes, and thankfully the teachers acknowledged that, but they told us not to set foot on the school grounds until Janurary. We were out of town by 4. We just were walking wondering what would happen. We smiled at each other, till a bullet whizzed over our heads...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Here is Ch.11, mainly a set-up chapter, ENJOY! It actually has one word of coarse language, but this chapter was when I was REALLY tired, so it will never happen again!

So when the bullet whizzed over our heads, we ran as fast as we could away from the shooter! As we were running, he kept screaming "Die, you demons! Go to where you belong!". Yeah, that was fun. So, anyway, we somehow managed to loes him, How? I haven't the faintest. Divinarity asked what we would be doing for tonight because we had nothing to do. I had no idea, but Vineter did, he said "Why not go for a night on the town?". I was freaking pissed, when was Vineter going to get the idea that we ALL, were not welcome in the town!? Luckily, before I could strangle Vineter, Divinarity suggested we go to Youth Group! I said "Great idea, except for one thing, IT'S AT THE F***ING CHURCH!" Divinarity agreed, but somehow forced me anyway. So, we went to the church, why I did this I haven't the foggiest, and we went inside to supposedly have fun at Youth Group...