It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:47 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Ya know PM, it would sound better as Fearados...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:02 pm 
Gym Leader

Silver wrote:
Ya know PM, it would sound better as Fearados...

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks I was having trouble with the name so thanks again</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:50 pm 
Random Trainer

0_o Lot's of IP's! *stares*

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:42 pm 
Pokémon Master

SCENE THIRTEEN

?...Scysol.? Sarah said, then realized how strong this IP really was. The Scysol swiped a blade at Sarah, but she ducked. It swiped again, she ducked again. Finally, Sarah got around Scysol, running to the enemy base. But Scysol was close behind, flying at a fast rate with its blades out.

?Better....find...that...machine....soon.? Sarah panted, trying to out run the flying Scysol. She need to catch her breath, so just as things seemed she was doomed, a Larvitung tackled the Scysol, hitting it into a tree. Sarah smiled, seeing the flying chamber, being guarded by three more Scysols. ?Great...? She mumbled, not knowing how she could get out of this.

?Ok, the upgrader machine is done...how do we work it?? Kudo asked Ottis, who gave a shrug. ?Thanks for your help.? Sarcasm was in his voice. ?Ok...hey! On the screen, it has all of our Ips listed. Hm...I?ll chose Larvitungs. Upgrade what? Let?s say, health? Please wait! Damn...? Kudo sighed and waited for his Ips to be upgraded.

Sarah stood behind a rock as the battle raged one. The three Scysols stayed in their spots, not moving an inch even if one of their Ips came close to them. So she thought up a plan; She had to drag them away. Sarah gulped as she ran up to them ?Hey, can?t catch me!? Sarah waved her arms wildly as the trio looked at her, stretching out their blades. ?Oh...? She felt stupid as the three tried to slice her, but she got away, getting a little slice on her arm. ?Ouch...that?ll sting..? She whined dodging behind a tree.

Thinking se was safe, the Scysol just sliced the tree in half, barely slicing Sarah?s head

?Eep...? She gulped, getting up and running for it again.

?Finally! The machine made my Larvitungs have better health....now let?s upgrade their attack shall we?? He looked at Ottis

?What eva you say Kudo.? Otis sighed, mining more coal

?Of course.? He smirked, pressing the button.

?This..was..a..bad..idea..? Sarah panted, not knowing how long she could keep three Scysols behind her. The of course, she tripped. ?AAAHHH!? Sarah hit the ground hard, knowing this wouldn?t end good. But to her surprise, she didn?t feel the blades slicing at her. In confusion, she poked her head up to see what happened. There, she saw the three Larvitungs battle the Scysols. ?But...Scysols are stringer than Larvitungs...unless. Kudo.? She smiled, knowing he must of made the upgrader machine. Feeling safe, she casually walked over to the flying machine.

?Ok, I got the technology for the flying chamber, time to get the hell out of here!? Sarah ran for it as the fight continued on.

Kudo looked up and saw Sarah running towards them. ?She?s back!? He smiled as Sarah pretended to faint in his arms. ?Tired eh??

?Oh, you don?t know how HORRIBLE it was out there! Monsters around every corner...it?s lucky I got out of there alive!? Sarah joked, getting back to her feet. ?Oh, I?ll just download the flying chamber into the air craft and we can go to the next destination.? She smirked, walking into the air craft.

?Alright. I?ll just pack up some things and I?ll meet you in there.? Kudo replied, gathering up some things. Otis came behind him, covered in coal dust.

?Ok...I?m all ready ?ere Kudo.? Otis said, coughing a little bit.

?Alright, let?s go join up with Sarah.? The two went into the air craft.

So they flew to a new destination for the night, The three were around a fire, cooking hot dooms (get it? XD)

?Ok, straight tomorrow morning we?re going to find the water chamber. Right?? Sarah wanted to make things clear.

?Right. But wait, what about the flying chamber? When can we make that?? Kudo asked, finishing his food.

?Oh, don?t worry. We always was time to make that tomorrow as well.? Sarah said, getting up. ?Well, I?m tired, and we have a full day ahead..night you two.? She walked into the air craft.

?Yeah, we better head in too, Otis.? Kudo exclaimed, getting up too.

?Yeah...I am gettin? kinda tired...? Otis followed Kudo into the air craft. (Sorry if this took too long....)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:06 am 
Random Trainer

Fwee! I feel honored... 0:-) Anyway, it's nice. *stares at Scysol* Whoa, I made it a bit too violent-ish...0_0

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:15 pm 
Pokémon Master

(Sorry for this being late...I?ve been lacking inspiration even though I know what to do -_-)
SCENE FOURTEEN

?There! A water chamber!? Kudo pointed out as they flew the air craft.

?I see it..I see it..? Sarah sighed, landing the machine near by

?Ok, same thing as the last times. I create, you run, you come back alive, we go off. Can we make a flying IP NOW?? Kudo jumped up and down.

?Fine! You go make one. I?ll be getting ready for the run.? Sarah shooed Kudo and Otis out of the air craft.

?Hmm...wait, do we have a flying Pokemon?? Kudo checked the DNA section. ?Holy! We do! We have a Pidgeotto! That?s what Sarah must of caught days ago...oh Sarh..? He smirked, flipping through choices. ?Ok, I?ll keep it easy. I?ll use Quagsire and Pidgeotto, to create Quagotto!? He clicked save and made the IP. Out came the new flying IP (Silver has the picture somewhere e_e)

?Nice lookin? IP...I dink..? Otis said, scrapping out coal.

?Yup.? He looked back to see Sarah come out of the air craft. ?Ready??

?Yes am I am Sam.? She smiled, looking at the Quagotto. ?I see you found my little Pidgeotto DNA.? Sarah giggled, starting to jog off.

?Have fun...? Quagotto followed after.

?So...one IP will be enough?? Otis asked.

?Aw sh....iby? Kudo ran back to the creature chamber.

?Hmm...so far no enemies....good?? She looked around the base. It was...empty. ?Ok...? Sarah walked over to the water chamber. She tinkered with the machine, only to back away ?it?s a FAKE! This was a set up...? She was cut of a net fell over her ?CRAP!?

?Otto?? Quagotto flew over her

?Try to free me Quagotto!? Quagotto flew down, by Scysols attacked it, destroying it.

?That was....crap..? She squeaked as the Scysols surrounded her. ?Help..?

?Er, Otis??

?Yeah?? Otis replied, covered in coal dust again

?It?s been 30 minutes....is she suppose to take this long??

?I dunno...? Otis stopped as a Scysol flew over head ?ACK! We?re under attack!?

Kudo ran for the creature chamber, by the Scysol flew, blocking him off. Kudo was about to cowered in fear, but the IP stretch out its...arm, which had a bag. Confused, he took the bag, and the Scysol flew off.

?What was dat?? Otis asked, getting out from under the air craft

?I don?t know...? Kudo flipped open the bag, which had a note.

Dear Kudo, Sarah is under our possession now. If you want her back alive, it would be wise to give me all your technology, including the air craft, my grunt, and all your Ips. Don?t try to fight us because we are currently making stronger Ips that can destroy a village in one shot.
Don?t find us, I?ll find you. Tomorrow.

-Dr Winston Casablino

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:31 am 
Random Trainer

0_0 I'm starting to regret making Scysols so capable of destruction...<_< Ah well. It gets better. Keep it up Opal!

Meh Siggy Site

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:36 am 
Articuno

great! q.p
my eyes hurt.....

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:00 pm 
Pokémon Master

SCENE FIFTHTEEN

Kudo was still silent, as well as Otis. Finally, he spoke up.

?I think we should give up our technology. Anything to get Sarah back. Right Otis??

?Er...if I?d learn anythin? from movies....tat?s that bad guys neva keep ?em promasis.?

?Thanks for the support bud. Well, we have to, because I don?t want anything bad happen to Sarah. Again.? Kudo laid back onto the snow bank, covering his face with his mittens.

?Well...it?s all your decisions sir.? Otis got up and mined more coal.

?I guess so. Damn....why did I forget to make more Ips? I swear this is my fault..? Kuo looked at Otis who wasn?t paying attention to him. Kudo dusted some snow from his back and walked into the air craft to wait out the day.

?Um...little help?? Sarah looked up at two grunts that approached her. She was tied to a chair like what the ?tough? bad guys did in the movies. ?I?d REALLY appreciate if you let me go...or even loosen my ropes!? The grunts growled as Sarah. ?I?ll be good.? She squeaked.

?Well, well, well. That?s the end to the cat and mouse game. Me being the cat, you being the little, vulnerable, mouse.? Dr. Casablino walked in, quit angry than ever.

?Nice...metaphor?? Sarah didn?t know if that was right.

?Oh Sarah. Don?t worry. If Kudo play the cards right, you won?t see Forest any time. Soon.? Winston gave a wink, walking out. ?Make sure she doesn?t leave this place.? He added to his grunts. They nodded as two Houndboks joined the party.

?Aw hell. So much for my escape plan. Back to the drawing board.? She tried to make a joke, but only she was laughing at her so called ?joke?.

?Ok...it?s tomorrow, or today, or what ever you want to call it.? Kudo was still peeved at Dr. Casablino for his actions.

?Well...hopefully he?s a man of his words, but what movies tolded us, bad guys ain?t.? Otis followed Kudo outside

?So...we just wait till they come? Fun..? Kudo blew out a cold breath, watching it as it disappeared in the air. They only waited several minutes later until Otis pointed out moving in the bush, They followed it, seeing it was an Houndbok.

?Tat?s there?s alright.? Otis said, but Kudo wasn?t listening.

?Come out you Serviper! With Sarah!? Dr. Winston Casablino came out from behind a rock, followed by the two grunts, more Houndboks, Scysols, and a Pellipdra. ?Meep...shoulda made some Ips...what is wrong with me?? He said the last thing in his head.

?So I see you?re defenseless. Good, because attacking me wouldn?t be a good idea..would it? I finally made my strongest IP yet!? From behind the mini army game a sight neither Otis nor Kudo would forget, Salagon.

?Woah! He combined two of the strongest dragon types that aren?t legendary! CHEATER!? Kudo yelled at Winston.

?No...just plain evil.? Dr. Casablino smirked as Salagon had the tied up Sarah on its back.

?SARAH!? Kudo yelled, he wanted to run at her, but remembered that there were a wall of IP in front of him.

?Hi Kudo...I?m fine. Don?t worry about me!? Sarah had an uneasy laugh.

?Kudo...the technology.? Winston sent a Houndbok over to his side.

?Take it...but if we don?t get Sarah back...oh, your Ips can?t save you there!? Kudo gave the technology to the Houndbok who ran back to Dr. Casablinos side.

?Thanks boy..now, your reward.? Winston grabbed Sarah. ?Is going off the hill.? He pushed the tied up girl off the side of the hill.

?SARAH!? Kudo dived after her, as well as Otis. Dr. Casablino and gang just laughed at them, walking off. To Sarah?s air craft.

?Sarah....are you all right?? Kudo untied the girl.

?Yeah...I?m alright..but our hopes aren?t. Now he has all the technology and we?re stuck out here in the middle of no where!? Sarah whined, rubbing her hands.

?No all true.? Kudo smiled, as Otis pulled a bad from his coat. ?Well...Otis is quit big, so they wouldn?t notice if we put a bag in there. We got the technology for the flying and creature chamber.? Kudo smirked as Sarah?s eyes widen. She went in for a hug, but then, the ground under them collapsed.

(NOTE-I need a sprite of Salagon. Flygon except wings and tail)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:04 pm 
Random Trainer

*reads* 0_0 I'll try to make one, but it's probably going to be all messed up...

Meh Siggy Site

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:34 pm 
Gym Leader

Nothing surprising this time...for me anyway.((Don't highlight unless you're really obsessed with my life)) <span style='color:444'><span style='font-size:5pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:yellow'>But my Fearodos...</span></span></span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:35 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I tried making a Salagon Sprite... not ver good, but meh. And yeah there're more... I get bored, I play with different Sprite stuff. So yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:42 pm 
Pokémon Master

SCENE SIXTEEN (at long last!) (And Thanks for the Ips Silver ;D)

?I?M BLIND!?

?No you?re not stupid!?

?I think I stepped in something...?

?WHO?S HAND IS THAT?? Finished the uneasy yelling of the trio. That of course was Sarah. No one answered that question.

?Ok, we?re in the dark, Winston has all our stuff except the chambers, and we?re stuck in Mew knows what.? Kudo sighed, then a bright light blinded him.

?Heh....never go out unprepared.? Sarah smirked, taking the flash lights light out of Kudos face.

?Right. Note taking.? He groaned, pulling himself from the snow and dirt ground.

?Ok, we can?t go up because it?s impossible to get back up, so, which way?? Sarah shined the light down three passages.

?Er...wait. Why would there be passages any who?? Otis asked. Sarah and Kudo looked blankly at each other.

?Um....a magician did it?? Kudo gave a stupid answer as Sarah sighed.

?Hmm...the left?.? Sarah stepped forward.

?If I learned anything from movies, any way we take will be the right way because that?s the way it happens with the good guys.? Kudo followed Sarah, as well as Otis.

They travelled down the passage for at least 15 minutes before two more passages showed up. They went down the right one. They walked down the new passage for another 15 minutes, then another fork in the tunnel. The continued for another 45 minutes before Kudo has enough.

?WHERE THE *MEEP* ARE THESE TUNNELS TAKING US?? His voice bellowed through the empty tunnels as the four eyes laid upon him. Sarah shifted her arms uncomfortably as Kudo sighed. ?Sorry, I?m just getting tired...?

?I know.? Sarah interrupted him, leaning against the wall. ?So am I, so am-? She was cut ff this time as the wall crumbled behind her.

?SARAH!? The two boys yelled, lunging (hehe....inside joke with our guild) at Sarah, in result the both landed on top of her.

?Um...can you please get off of me?? Sarah squeaked under the weight. Kudo and Otis got up, blushing, but fortunately, their cheeks couldn?t be seen. Unfortunately, they broke the flash light in the process.

?Thanks guys....that was our only light.? Sarah moaned, brushing herself off. Then came a blink, and she could see the boys perfectly. A light was turned on behind her. The boys were stunned stiff. ?What?? She asked uncertain. Only a single finder came from Kudos hand, telling her to look back. So Sarah slowly turned around and put a hand over her mouth. There, sitting, yet glowing, was Regice (Now who did NOT see that coming xD)

The Regice was sitting quietly, as if sleeping. But who can really tell with those...eyes?

?So....what do we do?? Kudo whispered

?Um...stare at it?? Otis suggested

?SSSHH! We don?t want to wake it...because then we have a lesser chance of catching it.? Sarah grabbed a pokeball.

?WHAT?? Both boys whispered yelled.

?We need this pokemon DNA so we can defeat Dr. Casablino.? Sarah whispered yelled back. The boys didn?t budge, only gave an unsure shrug. ?I?ll take that as a yes then.? She threw the pokeball at the Ice pokemon. AS the ball hit it, the red glow happened, taking in the Regice. After the first shake, it popped out. ?DAMN IT!? Sarah yelled as Regice came out, fully awake

?GICE!? It yelled as the three yelled at it in fear. ?REG!? It shot an ice beam at it. The trio dived out of the way. Kudo and Sarah grabbed their pokeballs.

?Go, Lickitung!?

?Go, Espeon!?

?Go, Persian!? The two stared at Otis, jaws down. ?Er...what??

?You had pokemon and you NEVER TOLD US?? Kudo and Sarah grew in size anima style

?Um...you never asked?? Otis cowered in fear.

?What ever....Lickitung, use thunderbolt!?

?Espeon, return!?

?Persian, slash!? The three pokemon attacked Regice, but it stayed up strong. It sent a superpower attack at Persian, KO?ing it.

?Damn....? Otis returned Persian to its ball. Now it was two one one.

?Espeon, use psybeam!? As Espeon did its attack, Regice blocked it off and use a Zap Cannon, KO?ing her. ?This sucks....? Sarah sighed, now looking at Kudo with his Lickitung.

?Lickitung, use thunderbolt again! Yes, it got paralysed!? Kudo tightened his fist as he reached for an ultra bal with his other hand he had saved for a while. ?Go, Ultra ball!? He yelled as he chucked the ball at the Regice. It opened, closed, shook, shook, shook...(HAH! I?m leaving it as a cliff hanger, mostly because I?m too lazy to carry on xD)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:46 pm 
Pokémon Master

SCENE SEVENTEEN

....caught.

?Holy crap!? Said Sarah

?Holy crap!? Said Otis

?Holy crap, I caught it!? Said Kudo, who rushed over and grabbed the ultra ball. ?Ok, who wants to make ultra super Ips??

?I do!? Sarah raised her hand, as Otis started to build the creature chamber, then the flying chamber afterwards.

?Ok....let?s see.....Regice and Umbreon, Regice and Quagsire, and Regice with Pidgeotto!? Kudo informed, putting the Ultra ball in the place for the DNA.

?Ok...done and done! Saving...done!? Minutes later, their mini army of six Regice related Ips were standing/flying tall.

?I call that one Rebreon. That one Quagice, and that one Pidgice.? Kudo pointed out. Sarah nodded to them.

?Ok....now, we REALLY need a plan on how we?re going to defeat Dr. Casablino....ideas?? The three sat down on snow logs, plotting an idea.

?How big is our army??

?500 Ips and counting sir!? A grunt reported to Dr. Winston Casablino.

?Perfect...keep it growing! I want at least a thousand and more before we attack the first sign of humans out of this tundra. Got it?? The grunt nodded, running back to the creature chamber room. Behind Winston was his Salagon, standing tall, ready to take orders. ?Hmm...knowing the group, they?ll probably fight back Damn it, why do people always act like heros? Shouldn?t they learn that bad guys always win unless the damn writers make it so they act stupid so they don?t?? He said aloud to no one. Salagon blinked

?Sir....we spotted three people walking afoot out in the tundra...what do you want us to do?? The grunt asked. Winston tightened his grip on the rail.

?...destroy them...?

?As you wish sir.? The grunt raced off.

?Took me time, but alas Sarah, you?re going to meet up with Forest....? He walked off into his office.

?There?s a hole, there?s a hole. There?s a hole in the bottom of the sea///? Kudo sang

?Stop! If I have to hear that sing for the fourth time....oh, I?ll just...? Sarah stopped when Otis interrupted

?Ack! Over the hill! Houndboks!? He hollered.

?Meep! And there?s some Scysols! Curse them! CURSE THEM ALL! Go our Ips!? Sarah made all the Regice Ips attack. Within a minute, their side won, and didn?t even lose a single IP.

?Wow....these guys rock!? Kudo admitted, walking ahead of the group to the finished fight scene.

?Took you long enough to figure that out.? Sarah smirked ?These Ips have great attack and defence if you must know.? She explained, catching up to Kudo

"Interesting.." Kudo mumbled, walking on. The Regicew breeds followed, with Oris and Sarah behind them.

"Hold up...what's that?" Kudo lifted his hand above his brows

"It looks like...shibby...." Sarah mumbled under her breath. "Dr. Casablino is attacking us."

"Uh-oh." Otis cowered in fear

"Don't worry, we can take them....can we?" Kudo looked at Sarah, who had an usure look.

(and that's it o_o)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:35 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I made the Regice sprites, but... I had to use Pidgeot wings since it's kinda hard to use Pidgeotto's and make them visible, there's two Quagice 'cuz the one with the head looks kinda... awkward and Rebreon just plain sux. Yeah.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next