It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:06 am 
Articuno

I cant wait to see what happnes =P

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:26 pm 
Pokémon Master

SCENE TEN: Back To Kudo

Kudo panted hard as he ran threw the grounds of the enemy. In front of him were the nine Ips he sent, hoping that would be enough to hold the Houndboks and Taursarings back, and keeep them from attack home base.

He ran father, still no sign of the enemy yet. 30 seconds past, nada. He had to stop and catch he breath, so he stopped to catch his breath on a log, unaware that he was being watched (meh) from behind, but more like above behind.

He got back up, after getting the eerie feeling you get in the back of the neck sometimes. ?Woah...? He said, walking away, then quickly running, then running at full speed, knowing he was being chased by something, but what?

?AAAAH!? He yelped, looking behind to be face to face with a three metre long bird IP ?What the hell? What did Dr. Casablino make this time?? He asked himself, still running.

My, my, my, my, my. Looks like Dr. Wiston Casablino made himself a new IP, the Pellipdra. If you haven?t guess, it was half Pelliper, half Kindra. Has the body/head/tail of the Kindra, and the wings of the Pelliper. (*pokes bottom sprite*)

?Wait....you can?t make flying Ips without an air chamber, so that means.....but we didn?t see it here, so that must mean, damn it! There?s more bases to visit!? He swore, seeing the fight up ahead. The Larvitungs, Quagtas, and Espeumbres were battling the Houndboks and Taursarings. So Kudo slipped past them, more like running, and reached the tent ?Alright, let?s see what I can get...? He went inside, hoping the giant bird-dragon-weird thing wouldn?t get in. And it didn?t.

?Ok...crap! In all his confusion, I totally forgot to ask Otis HOW to get the technology from these machines! Crap, crap, crap!? Kudo swore, pacing the floor, wondering what to do ?What would Sarah do? I mean, How does she ?download? the technology? No way in hell I?m running back to Otis, ask, then run back with that war and flying water dragon out there!? He sighed, sitting down in a chair. ?Aw Sarah, WHY did you have to go in the middle of a fight? Look where it led us. You sick, our air craft broken, and me stuck in this tent...? He banged the table, and like Lady Lucky was with him, the papers ?broke apart? and the blue prints for the research clinic. ?Well, that was lucky...? He grabbed the blue prints, stuffing it in his coat.

?Wait! I just can?t go out, that flying dragon will kill me!? Kudo sighed, holding his head.

Otis mined some more coal. ?Woah...look at dat fight! I betta make more Ips or Kudo will die out there!? He waddled to the creature chamber, making nine more Ips. (Just guess what the three are)

?Well, I guess I have to stay here till it loses interest...WHAT?? Kudo thought all hopes were lost until the Pellipdra fainted. ?Wait....OTIS!? He smiled, knowing he must of made more Ips to help out. Kudo opened the clinic, and started to run back.

As he ran, he stopped at the site of something yellow. No, not yellow snow....but a pokemon.

?Swah?? Kudo stopped and saw a little Pichu staring back at him. ?Awww, so cute! But...Sarah...? He looked at the lab, and back to the Pichu. ?Um...um...you may not be here when I drop off the blue prints....Sarah can survive...right?? The Pichu only titled his head. ?Ah, why not?? He let Larvitar out. ?Larvitar, us tackle!? Larvitar tackled the baby pokemon, sending the pokemon flying back.

?PIIII!? Pichu yelled, wanting to cry.

?Awww, now I feel bad. No Kudo, stay strong. We need this electric pokemon. Return Larvitar, go, poke ball!? He tossed the poke ball at the Pichu, seeing it open, close, shake, and catch it.

?Alright! I caught it!? Kudo smiled, grabbing the pokeball. ?I?ll nick name him Chips.? Kudo smiled, putting the pokeball away. (Note: How Kudo got Chips in the role plays is that he paid to get one for $10 from DC, Dark Celebi, who had hundreds cause her idiotic side kick, Eddie the Mewtwo, put a male and a female Raichu together in a room for 5 minutes...you can guess what happened next xD)

Kudo walked back to home camp, seeing Otis making more Ips just incase the enemy attacked with more.

?I got the blue prints!? Kudo showed it into Otis?s hands. ?Now, build them!?

?Yesh....you?re welcome for sendin? more troops.? Otis huffed, and began to build the research clinic.

?Yeah yeah....just hurry up so we can cure Sarah, and she can fix the air craft, then we can fly out of here!? Kudo snapped at Otis.

?Yeesh! You?re bein? cranky! What?s with the huff?? Otis asked, half way being done with the clinic.

?Sorry, I?m just tired, that?s all, and still shaky from the crash.? Kudo explained, tapping his foot.

?Well, done! I?ll be waitin? for the enemy to attack so I can give ya a heads up.? Otis wondered off to the Ips.

?Alright!? Kudo rolled his eyes, getting the ability to heal. ?Hmm....finish! Wait...I don?t feel like I can heal...? Kudo didn?t know what was going on.

?Umm...Kudo?? Came a voice from Otis.

?Yeah??

?Um....why did this weird machine appear in my hands?? Otis asked Kudo. He rushed over to the grunt, seeing this odd looking machine that sorta resembled a vacuum

?I think that?s the healing machine...? Kudo tried not to laugh

?Is it? Well...uh, I better go heal Sarah then.? Otis blinked, trying not to zone out

?Yeah, good idea.? Kudo kept a fist to his mouth.

?Alright.? Otis shrugged, walking off to the air craft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:22 am 
Random Trainer

*lol* I still remember that at the guild boards. Hilarious. This is going along nicely. I can't wait to read the next part. ^-^

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:57 pm 
Pokémon Master

SCENE ELEVEN

Kudo sat beside Srah as she woke up from her fever/cold/sickness.

?How do you feel?? Kudo asked her

?I was just poisoned by an IP, and I just woke up from it, how do you think I feel??

?Well, I hope good enough to fix something...? Kudo blushed

Sarah sat up. ?Fix what??

?Erm...the air craft..? Kudo sank low in his chair

?WHAT??!!!??? Sarah boomed as Kudo shrank in size ?WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU DO TO MY AIR CRAFT!!?

?Um..crashed it into a tree..? He squeaked

?WHY DID YOU CRASH IT INTO A TREE??

?We had to find you the medicine to cure you, so, I kinda, well, flew it, then crashed into a tree...but we cured you!? he gave an unsure smile

?This is just peachy. I woke up from being sick from the wildest reason of getting sick, and i have to work on our air craft. Thanks Kudo, I owe you.? She huffed, getting up

?But, we had to cure you...? Kudo tried to explain, but Sarah was already out the door. ?You?re welcome...? He said to who ever was listening, sighing. ?Women, the only thing I don?t get..? He got up and went outside as well.

?Well, Sarah is lookin? good. What did ya say to tick ?er off like dat?? Otis asked Kudo as Sarah angrily worked on the air craft

?Well, I?m not too sure what I did to upset her, so I don?t know.? Kudo sighed, looking at Sarah again. ?Well, since we destroyed the enemies base already, I think I?m going to take a walk.? He decided

?Well, just to be sure, take an IP with ya.? Otis said, mining more coal.

?Good idea.? Kudo walked over to the creature chamber and created a Larvitung. ?Be back later.? he said to Sarah, but she ignored him. ?Yup, I?ll be safe. Don?t worry about me!? it seemed he was talking to no one.

So Kudo walked a couple of yards with Larvitung beside him. As if Larvitung listens to what you say excluding commands, Kudo was chatting away about his life and other crap. He was explaining about his own thoughts of Ips when he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. Three Houndboks were in front of him, ready to tear him limb from limb

?No way in Hell I?m sticking around for this..? He turned around, only to see three more Houndboks ?But....I thought we destroyed the enemy base here already...? Seeing nowhere to turn, he looked to his right, see a slope in the ground filled with thick trees. No IP was small enough to fit in there, so Kudo jumped in, hearing the battle between the six Houndboks and his one Larvitung.

When Kudo was near the bottom, he tripped over a root, tumbling down, knocking himself out cold when he hit the cold hard ground, only to awake some time later, seeing some boots in his face.

?What the-? he rubbed his head as he got up. ?Otis?? his vision was blurry, but when it came to, it was not Otis who was in front of him, but another. Dr. Wiston Casablino.

?Good day Kudo.? Dr. Casablino smiled. ?Nice day for a walk eh?? Kudo backed up a couple of feet, looking up, hoping to see his Larvitung. ?Oh, your Larvitung is well done. He didn?t last two minutes against my Houndboks. Shame ain?t it? Now you?re completely defenseless.? Dr. Casablino stepped towards Kudo.

?What do you want? Where?s my father?? Kudo asked, reaching for his pocket knife.

?Well, I want to tell you where your father is. Bout time I told you the truth, but I could never single you out cause of that girl and grunt. Say, how is Sarah now? All better I presume?? Kudo narrowed his eyes, whipping out the knife. ?Ah, ah, ah! I wouldn?t threaten me if I were you.? Wiston smiled as his six Houndboks came out from behind him. Kudo knew he couldn?t hurt the Ips with the knife, but kept it out any ways.

?Where?s my father?? He asked again

?Oh yes, your father. Forest Naom. Let?s see, oh yes, how to tell this to a child...he?s dead.? Dr. Casablino said plain out. ?I sorta killed him..?

Kudos eyes widen as the words circled in his head. ?MURDERER!? Kudo lunged at Wiston, but was pinned down by a Houndbok, dropping his pocket knife.

?Well, yes. I am a murderer. I would of killed Sarah too, but she got away. Stupid girl..? he mumbled, turning his back. ?Well, that?s about it. Until next time Kudo, have fun trying to destroy my hopes and dreams.? Kudo was about to say something, but was knocked out cold by the Houndboks paw.

Otis found him one hour later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:33 pm 
Gym Leader

<span style='color:blue'>3 words:The plot thickens</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:15 am 
Random Trainer

0_o Poor Kudo... and yes, I agree with Pokemon Master. *nods* Can't wait for your next installation. XD

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:42 am 
Articuno

Keep it up Opal =P

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:16 pm 
Pokémon Master

SCENE TWELVE

?So....Forest is dead?? Sarah asked again as Kudo stared out of the window of the just fixed air craft. He had a bag of ice on his head. Silence answered Sarah?s question. ?I...I thought he made it out alive..?

?But he didn?t! Dr. Casablino killed him, and he tried to kill you! Why didn?t you tell me that! Why?? Kudo asked Sarah, not controlling his temper

?I just...? Sarah looked away, rubbing her arms.

?You knew about this...didn?t you.? Kudo confronted Sarah. ?You said he was alive!?

Sarah looked at Kudo with her teary eyes. ?Half of me thought he was dead, and the other half thought he was alive. When I had to talk about your father, the man I worked with, I trusted, I couldn?t bear to tell you about his chances of being dead. So here?s the words you should of heard some time back. He?s dead Kudo, and there?s nothing we can?t do. Killing Wiston won?t make it better. But destroying his lab, his work, we can stop his chances from taking over the world with Ips. Id that what you wanted to hear? HUH?!?? Sarah jolted up, face to face with Kudo. Otis was dead silent, feeling quit awkward in this scenario.

Kudo backed away, turning to a wall, punching it. His face turned bright red, holding his breath. Sarah?s eyes widen. ?Oh my...Kudo, did that hurt??

?....No...? he squeaked, lowering his fist and making an ?ow? mouth.

?Well...think it over Kudo. I?ll be outside, getting some air.? Sarah sighed, walking outside. Kudo rubbed his hurt fist, rolling his eyes.

?Well Otis...? he looked at the grunt, trying to keep his mind off of the pain growing in his hand.

?Well what??

?Erm..? Kudo didn?t know what he was going to say exactly. But Sarah jumped in so Kudo didn?t have to look like a total fool.

?Guys! Great news! I picked up some readings off a base near here! It has the flying chamber so we can make flying IPS!? Sarah exclaimed.

Kudo coughed. ?Really??

?Yes! I can download the technology and we can finally make some flying Ips now!? Sarah jumped up an down, quit excited

?Wait, wait, wait, wait...first you?re sad and angry, but now you?re happy?? Kudo asked Sarah. She gave a nod in reply. ?Ok, works for me...I think..? He followed Sarah outside.

?Alright. Just like the plane before, I run, you make and send. This time, I brought the medicine incase I get hit.? Sarah put the bottle in her pocket. ?Ready??

?Ready.? Kudo smiled, going over to the creature chamber.

So Sarah dashed off, followed by the regular nine Ips. Kudo sighed, not knowing what to do now while waiting, but a thought struck him. What about that up grader machine? They had the technology for it, why didn?t Sarah create it yet? He shrugged, walking over to Otis.

?Erm...me not know why. It?s a good machine and all...should I make it?? Otis asked

?Yes. By all means!? Kudo replied. So Otis dropped the buckets of coal and started to make the machine.

So Otis made the new machine, and Sarah was running to the enemy base.

?Not much further...? She panted, then stop dead in her tracks. ?Great, a new enemy IP...?

(Ok, next issue is Scene 13, and cause of that, everyone can enter an enemy IP, as long as it isn?t too weak or too powerful :/ And make sure it?s IP like ;D)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:43 pm 
Random Trainer

Ooh! Cool! *thinks hard of IP idea* Argh... *starts to rummage through sprite pile* There has to be an idea in here somewhere...

Here's something. Scysol! :-C

Meh Siggy Site

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:49 am 
Pokémon Master

(Woah....I likie Lounanne! ^_^)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:12 am 
Torchic

i just read ALL of the IP scenes...bleh...and i just fineshed posting my thing in the dragon quest thing...*falls asleep.*oh,good job on this BTW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:10 am 
Random Trainer

^_^ It was a random stick-together, actually. I thought it would look cool with all those blades. Makes it dangerous too. Also, since they're going after a flying chamber, the IP should be part flying...does that make sense?

Meh Siggy Site

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:22 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Wow... kicks the crap outta mine!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:33 am 
Pokémon Master

Thanks Cat....Rhydom? o_O Wasn't there yesterday :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:33 pm 
Gym Leader

<span style='color:blue'>Gyarados + Fearow = GyaFearDos

NOTE:Still haven't read Chapter 12</span>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next