It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:39 pm 
Gym Leader

Silver wrote:
I made the Regice sprites, but... I had to use Pidgeot wings since it's kinda hard to use Pidgeotto's and make them visible, there's two Quagice 'cuz the one with the head looks kinda... awkward and Rebreon just plain sux. Yeah.

<span style='color:blue'>Oh brother no.</span>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:03 pm 
Pokémon Master

SCENE EIGHTEEN-THE FINAL BATTLE

(The Rebreon looks like that, but has the front legs o_o)

That night the group camped out in a cave. A fire was made, the Regice breeds guarded the main door, and the beds were made of....dirt.

?Ok, tomorrow we attack Dr. Casablino. HIYA!? Kudo did a ninja punch.

?Hold up, we need more Ips to do so Kudo. Winston could have hundreds made by now!? Sarah snapped at him. Kudo lowered his head. Sarah sighed. ?We?ll get our sleep tonight, and tomorrow we?ll spend the whole day making Ips, and the NEXT day, we?ll attack.?

?Understood.? Kudo replied, yawning.

?And let me guess...I?lls be doing all the work of mining and such.? Otis mumbled. He got a reply with a nod.

?Hey...I just remember something....what ever happened to those villagers we met days ago?? Kudo asked.

?Good question. And I don?t know really....we?ll check up on them sometime.? Sarah laid back on the dirt. ?Well....night.? She turned her back to the fire. Otis and Kudo followed her actions.

That next day was busy. Not only were Kudo, Sarah, and Otis were making an army to fight, so was Dr. Winston Casablino. Build, build, build, make, make, make, coal, coal, coal, and etc. (right now I visualise a scene that goes back and forth between the two with some music ;o mmmmovies!) At long last, night fell upon Montage Region. Kudo was standing at the top of the hill as a cool breeze went through his hair.

?We?re all set for tomorrow Kudo. You ready to do this?? Sarah asked as she came to his side. (For some reason this reminds me of a plot from the lion king o_o)

There was silence as another breeze passed by.

?I?m ready.? He replied, walking back to the cave. Sarah followed him. For tomorrow os the Final Battle.

The next day the sun slowly rose. It rose and made it light where Kudo first met Dr. Casablino, Ips, and Sarah. It shone over the village, it shone over the destroyed lab. It shone all over the Montage area, except the patch where the battle was going to take place. Clouds surrounded it. Pitch black clouds, not filled with rain, but anatomy! Kudo and Sarah stood on the hill, barely seeing the lab that which Winston took in. They waited for the right moment to go. The anatomy darken.

Kudo blinked. A faint, buzzing noise was heard. Little dots appeared, they knew what it was; Salagons. They became visible, more of the enemy Ips were seen.

Sarah stepped forward. ?Charge!? She yelled as their army ran past them. All the Regice breeds, Umbrespes, Wailtas, Quagottos, and the others ran/flew past them. Kudo got a strange sensation on him.

As the two sides clashed, anatomy cracked its thunder. Kudo and Sarah watched from the hill to stay safe. Otis was back, making more Ips just for safe.

?So...how long do you think this will take?? Kudo asked Sarah.

?Well...it might take-? She was cut off as a Salagon Swiped her.

?Ah crap...SARAH!? Kudo raced after the fiend Salagon. Otis tried to follow, but Kudo resisted. ?Stay here incase we need more Ips Otis.? Otis nodded, turning back.

Kudo bolted through the battle field, dodging attacks and claws. He jumped over down Ips, trying to not trip or lose sight of the Salagon. He came to a stop when he saw Dr. Casablino hovering over Sarah and the departing beast.

?Finally....my chance to make you meet up with Forest.? He reached into his pocket, but Kudo acted fast. He lunged at Winston, making the two knock over. ?Umph...?bout time you show up..? Dr. Casablino mumbled as Kudo shifted his weight on his body.

?Quit you.? Kudo bit his lip, not noticing something big.

?You know, you just put BOTH of us in danger...? Dr. Winston Casablino smirked. Kudo was confused.

?What?? Kudo still pinned Winston down.

?Just look.? Winston pointed up. Kudo looked and gulped. They were at the edge of the ice berg and the side was cracking. ?One more major weight move and we go falling.? Dr. Casablino gave a grin.

?Ah shiby...got to be careful...? Kudo gulped.

Just then, a Salagon got wiped out right beside them and a loud CRACK sound as the edge begain to fall.

?KUDO!? This time Sarah screamed as the three faces were thrown over the side. She rushed over in panic, hoping that Kudo somehow survived it. Her terror face was gratified when she asw him with his hand hanging on for dear life on a little stump of ice on the side. Below there was the ending of a splash. ?Need some help?? She smiled as Kudo nodded.

?Help would be good.? He sighed as a Quagotto flew him up. ?Well, it looks like Dr. Casablino is no more Sarah....? he rubbed her chin as they came in for a rewarded kiss (m00shy m00shy :*)

?Yes...and cause of that.? Sarah spun her head to show the disappearing enemy Ips. ?Since the leader is gone, they Ips will follow.? She came close to Kudo.

?That?s good.? He replied as they walked off, hand in hand.

(MOOSHY! XD Ok, ONE MORE SCENE AND IP IS OVER! *gasp* :o)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:12 pm 
Torchic

very good...you should make an RP on it,but thats just what me-thinks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:35 pm 
Pokémon Master

*gasp* you read my thoughts :o after the last scene, I'll ask who would want to do it...I even have a plot made out o.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:27 pm 
Pokémon Master

(sorry if this took too long...damn writers block <_< )

SCENE NINETEEN-Aftermath! MWAHAHAHA!

So after the defeat of Dr. Winston Casablino, Kudo, Sarah, and Otis took over Winstons lab and Ips. Very soon the news reporters came crawling about and IP was famous all over the world. Since of that, people from miles travelled to the Montage Region just to see one. Kudo and Sarah discussed it, and made it official; IP would be available to be owned by the public.

So the business was open, IP International (all I could think of o_o), and the hardly inhabited Montage Region turned into a city within a Month. Ips here, there, everywhere! And the three were taking in cash like a vacuum.

But what about the villagers you say? Since they were help to Sarah and Kudo, they got free Ips, and their area was promised to be aways from any huge civilization.

And that?s all I could come up with that week cause of distractions...any questions?

Oh yes, if you want me to start a role play about this....I do have a plot, but only if you want IP to live o_o?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:26 pm 
Random Trainer

i want you to.:D

KURBOH(1/3)----->earth--->spire(earth)<br>DIN->1/3-->earth--->quake<br><br><br><br>venus djiini:well,i'm stuck too,mate.<br>isaac:whats with the australian accent?<br>jenna:hey!you can't say australian yet,there is no such thing as australia yet!<br>sheba:ignore the earth and fire adept with the djiin behind me.<br>garet:...0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:33 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Cool... I'd join the Rp. All in favor of the RP say I! EYE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:44 pm 
Random Trainer

aye!(the pirate kind... ^_^ )but yeah,i'd join 'dat.and i'm becoming active and just ignoring anything that will make me mad or start an arguement,so i'm back,meaning i'll join it... -_-

KURBOH(1/3)----->earth--->spire(earth)<br>DIN->1/3-->earth--->quake<br><br><br><br>venus djiini:well,i'm stuck too,mate.<br>isaac:whats with the australian accent?<br>jenna:hey!you can't say australian yet,there is no such thing as australia yet!<br>sheba:ignore the earth and fire adept with the djiin behind me.<br>garet:...0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:43 pm 
Pokémon Master

yeah....I might start it later this week....hope it goes good.....

ANOTHER NOTE-Don't plan your IPS yet cause I have a list of ones that AREN'T aloud :suspicious:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:13 am 
Random Trainer

This post is probably waaaaay behind, but I say, "Aye." Most of the ones I'd come up with would probably all have wings or something...

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:11 am 
Random Trainer

I'd Join the RP