It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: IP:Impossible Pokemon
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:33 pm 
Pokémon Master

(Yeah, if you played Impossible Creatures, you?ll understand this much better and I followed the plot from the game, but I only made it so far, that I have to ?improvise?)

SCENE ONE:

Kudo was in a white blizzard when it happened. The sheer coldness blinded him only to thoughts: The thoughts of why he was doing so; his father.

He was only 10 when his dad, a great man of science and exploration, went out on an expedition in the cold regions of Montage to discover rare ice pokemon, only to be missing when he was expected home. Rescue missions went out, but came back empty handed. Kudo couldn?t give up as easily as his mother did and grew up, trying to pin point where his dad could of drifted off to. After 10 years of planning, he left his only family member in search of another; Forest Naom.

Kudo came to a stop to catch his breath. The blizzard was getting harsh, and he knew he would have to find shelter soon or he would freeze to death. His green eyes scanned the snow tundra, but failed to see shelter.

In thoughts of giving up, Kudo took a step forward and fell feet first into an icy slid, hitting the cool ground of rock and passing out from the collision.

Kudo awoke hours later, stiffen from the cold air. He regained the movement of his body, only to relies his backpack was still up there on the surface.

?Aw crap.? he sighed, searching throw his pockets to see what he had to survive on: A pocket knife, Tic Tacs, keys to his car, and 3 full pokeballs with his pokemon, course none of them could survive in these temperatures.

Looking up, he saw what appeared to be a light from the iced hallways. Knowing he had nothing to loose, he approached it with his knife out for protection. He edged near, putting his hand over his face since his eyes weren?t adjusted to the lighting. They opened fully as what he saw nearly gave him a heart attack! A frozen pokemon. Thou you think a pokemon wouldn?t scare someone stiff, this one was different, it was the head of a Persian and the body of a Spinarak. Course the sizes of Spinarak is small, but this.....thing was 5 times as big!

Kudo was stumped on this discovery, only minutes later for the moment to be ruined.

He was still studying the features of this marvelous beast, when acme a noise from behind him. In a swift beat, he jumped around with his knife tightly kept in his hands.

?Who goes there?? He shouted, feeling dumb for talking to the walls, thinking the noise was only the wind, or falling snow.

Then, from behind a rock, came a head of an Arbok (rhymes o.o) ?Bok?? It hissed, only showing the head of it

?Why, all this commotion for an Arbok? Don?t I feel like the moronic one.? He chuckled, bending down on one knee, putting the knife away. ?Come out now, I won?t bite.? He smiled, as the Arbok came out from behind the rock. Kudo nearly dropped his knife, gazing at the creatures body. Why, it wasn?t an Arbok, well, a full Arbok, but it had the body of a Houndour!

?Houndbok!? It hissed with it?s slithery tongue.

?What...are you?? Kudo asked it, knowing he wouldn?t get an English answer. Two more Houndboks crawled from shadows, flicking their tongues in and out.

?Why, these are my beauties.? Came a voice from behind Kudo.

?What?? Kudo asked, turning his head. There, was a man in a white lab coat, wild grey frizzy hair, and the dull skin of an ox. ?Who are you??

The man nearly went over to his creatures. ?I am Dr. Casablino, and you must be Kudo Naom. Your father told me everything about you.? Dr. Casablino smirked.

?You...you knew my father? Is he still alive?? Kudo?s spirit was lifted, but the Houndboks hissed, keeping him back. ?And what are these things??

?Yes, I knew your father, and he?s quit well, but he?s now working for me. Ever since I had the idea of combining pokemon into a super race, all my fellow scientists laughed upon the idea. So, I kidnaped your father, for he was the only one with the abilities to make the machinery on which creates my beauties. Take a good look cause these pokemon obbey EVERY order I give, every order.? Dr. Casablino explained

?You kidnaped my father? Where is he?? Kudo stood up, quit crossed at the Dr. ?Cause I won?t rest till I get him back.? But he knew he was no chance against these...super pokemon.

?Well, too bad cause he?s staying with me till the old man dies! Now, attack my Houndboks!? He ordered, with a cold smile on his face.

Kudo corssed his arms over his face for protection as one jumped at him, only to remove them when a BANG sound went off, and the Houndbok was on the floor with what looked like a tranquilizer in his neck.

?May I be of any help?? Came a feminine voice.

?Blast it Sarah! Must you always ruin my work?? Dr. Carablino snarled as Kudo?s hat fell off of his head.

?Yes, I must, for what you are creating for man kind is inhumane! Quick, you, the boy with the pink hair, follow me.? She held her gun at the other two Houndboks.

?It?s.....LIGHT RED!? Kudo boomed, running to her side. ?Do you know what?s going on?? he asked, still confused with the whole, super pokemon race thing.

?Yes, but we must run to my air craft, I?m out of tranquilizers, and these pokemon get quit aggressive.? Sarah ordered, as the two ran for it.

?I?ll get you one day Sarah!? Dr. Casablino yelled, as the Houndboks barked at the running pair.

(I'll put scene 2 up tommorow, But, here's sprites for the two IPs
Peranack:[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/lambchops112/Peranak.png[/img]
Houndbok:[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/lambchops112/Houndbok.png[/img]
course they don't colour cordnat cause im IC they don't...)

Last edited by Celebifly on Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:07 pm 
Pokémon Master

Yeah...any comments? o.O;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:07 pm 
Random Trainer

very nice,but one thing...if a human,kudo,could survive these tempatures,then his poke'mon could to,probably.

KURBOH(1/3)----->earth--->spire(earth)<br>DIN->1/3-->earth--->quake<br><br><br><br>venus djiini:well,i'm stuck too,mate.<br>isaac:whats with the australian accent?<br>jenna:hey!you can't say australian yet,there is no such thing as australia yet!<br>sheba:ignore the earth and fire adept with the djiin behind me.<br>garet:...0.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:11 pm 
Pokémon Master

Well, he's wearing layers of clothing, and the only one that could survive could be Wailmer cause of the blubber (hehe, blubber) but it would just be a fish out of water

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:48 am 
Articuno

This is really good! I even like the custom sprites!

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:43 am 
Pokémon Master

(Thanks Shauni :) Well, here's Scene 2)

SCENE TWO:

The two came to the air craft where Kudo asked Sarah what was going on. The air craft looked what like a train with jets on it to make it hover.

?Sarah...please, tell me what the heck is going on, and do you know my father?? Kudo asked, wanting a straight answer.

?Oh Kudo, I wanted to tell you back there, but I had little time to get you out before those creatures attacked us both. Look, Dr. Casablino is an evil man. He wants to take over the world with Impossible Pokemon, or IP for short. Yes, I know your father. I was on the expedition with him, when Dr. Casablino ambushed our group with those IPs. I only got away cause your father stayed behind and fought off those Houndboks. While I ran, I found Dr. Casablinos? lab and I studied his machines which make those freaks against natures. I can build them, but we need to build in on solid land.? She explained as the air craft was flying over the tundra.

Kudo took in all this information. ?IPs? Ok....well, tell me more about these machines.? he asked, getting well into this conspiracy.

?Well, there are three kinds of machines: land, air, and water. Land is for all the ones that can walk on land. Water is for those with the ability to swim. Once you built a Water one, all the ones that have legs to walk on land can be built on the Land one. The Air one is made for flying and flying ones only. They can?t be made in Air ones unlike the Water one. Understood?? She asked, still flying the air craft.

?Um...ok. I think I got it. Another thing, how do we make the Impossible creatures? I know we have to make the machinery, but what after that?? He asked Sarah.

?Good question Kudo. After you build the machine, there?s a ?lab top? part where you can mix the pokemon together, thou you can only mix two at a time. But, there?s a minus part of this experiment: They don?t cross types or attacks. Well, there are attacks, but they?re pretty basic. Attacks with the claws, horns, body, and back legs are close range attacks. Ones with long tongues, spitting, or electrical are far range attacks. Flying types can?t get hit with close range attacks unlike the ones in our world, but they can get hit with far range attacks. And if a water one has no legs, it can?t walk on land, it has to stay in the water unlike in our world, it doesn?t hovers on land.? She explained some more. ?Oh, and some can learn dig, but there?s no super affective attacks to the others if you do have the upper hand. We still don?t know why thou.? Sarah added.
Kudo nodded ?Ok, I think I?m getting this....so, anything else I shall know??

?Yes, we just can?t build the machines, we need cole and electricity. Fortunate, I have the machinery for the electricity and as for cole, there are little clumps of it all over this region, so finding it won?t be a problem.? Sarah smirked.

?That?s good, so, do you know where my dad is?? Kudo asked, wanting to know that more than anything.

?Well...? Sarah stared, then was cut off as the air craft bounced off a rock.

?What the?? Kudo shouted

?Damn! Thanks to my careless driving, I hit a rock and lost an engine. Hold on, we have to land.? She told him, trying to control the train.

Kudo nodded, hanging onto the wall. Sarah mumbled under her breath as the air craft hit the snow ground as pieces of it flung off it. The air craft came to a halt after sliding for 14 meters.

?You alright?? Sarah asked Kudo as he shut down the machine and unbuckled her seatbelt.

?Yeah, just a little bump on the nogging. Nothing big.? He replied, getting up.

?Good, cause we need all the energy we need to fix my air craft.? Sarah explained to Kudo, handing him a tool kit.

?Woah, what?? Kudo asked, clinging onto to bag.

?Well, we?re in the middle of the Montage Tundra, and Dr. Casablino is after us with his Ips, and I don?t want to be Houndbok meat. So, either help me, and I?ll help free your father, or....stay here and get eaten by those beast. Choose.? Sarah asked him, getting out another tool bag.

?Well, if you put it that way, I?ll choose to help you, as long as you help me get my father back.? He put of his hand to seal the deal.

?Deal.? Sarah smirked, shaking his hand.

?So, what should I fix? I know something in electronics.? Kudo smirked.

?Well, I?ll put you on the left side, as I fix the right side. Then, you?ll do the front, I?ll do the back. If there?s time left, we?ll see what?s wrong with the inside.? She suggested, going outside.

?Alright..? Kudo sighed, mumbling master under his breath.

So the two worked for 3 days straight, fixing and repairing the air craft. They talked sometimes about their lives, and sometimes they didn?t. It seemed forever rebuilding the machine, but finally it was done, and they took off for another destination.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:51 pm 
Articuno

I'm going to draw you a Houndbok ^_^

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:40 pm 
Pokémon Master

Aww, thanks Shauni ^-^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:03 am 
Pokémon Master

(My longest one yet, so yeah)

SENE THREE

?Great, we?re running out of fuel!? Sarah exclaimed, as Kudo got up from his nap.

?That?s not good, can we land somewhere to get some?? He asked, rubbing his eyes,

?Yes, there?s a village up north that has some fuel. I should know cause that?s where I got it in the first place.? She said with a sly smile. ?So prepare for a landing.?

?Alright...say, I thought these parts where inhabited.? Kudo raised an eyebrow.

?Well, they are, but there?s really only one known village.? Sarah sighed, pointing out the smoke.

?Ok.? He buckled himself in for the landing.

Sarah landed the air craft with no problem. The two got out and walked up to the village. Kudo couldn?t help but notice some wild pokemon that roamed freely near their sight. They finally reached the village.

?Um, me friend. Our, flying train, needs, fuel. You got?? Kudo asked, knowing they couldn?t speak English so he also made hand gestures.

?Put your hands down before you hurt someone boy. Yeah, we got the fuel, but who says we?re gonna give it to you for free? Everything has it?s price.? The villager smirked.

?Um Kudo I shoulda told you earlier that these villagers speak English well. And what?s your bargain price Mr.?? Sarah asked as Kudo felt dumbfounded.

?Tell you what. You take care of these beast that followed you here last time because they ate all of our sledged Growliths and we had to build a fire to keep them out, but the fires are growing smaller and we have no more wood to keep them up. Deal?? The villager put a hand out.

?Deal.? Kudo shook his hand, and the two raced back to the air craft.

?So, do we build our Ips now Sarah?? Kudo asked, getting out his pokeballs.

?Yes. I mean, no. First we need to build our machines. Unfortunately, we need electricity and cole. Fortunately, I still have enough power to build an electric tower, but we need to mine for cole. You can build the tower while I?ll mine.? Sarah instructed as she got out two buckets.

?Alright.? Kudo mumbled ?master? under his breath. Again.

So Kudo built the tower as Sarah mined some cole piles that were close by. After an hour, they had enough for a machine. Sarah built it as Kudo stood by, anxious to get ready.

?Alright, just put your pokeballs in there, and the machine will gather the DNA, and take them out for me to put mine in. After that, we can design our Ips.? She ordered as Kudo did so. ?So you have a Wailmer, Larvitar, and a Lickitung? Interesting...? She giggled, as he didn?t really get what was so funny, but ignoring it with a shrug. Sarah put her three pokeballs in next.

?An Espeon, Umbreon, and Quagsire. Liker of the Eons huh?? Kudo asked as Sarah rolled her eyes.

?Alright Mr. Naom, our coal is limited, so you may create one design and I?ll make the other. The only good thing of these machines is that you can reproduce them as much as you want, as long you have enough coal/electricity, but it can only take nine orders at a time, so you would have to wait for one to be made before ordering it to make another one. Another note is that all the creature come out with no genders. Like Legendaries.? She explained, letting Kudo pick out his design.

?Sounds reasonable. Ok, any two I want, but have to be able to be made on land. Hmm, we have no flyers...how about Lickitung and Larvitar? The head of Lickitung for far range attacks and the body of Larvitar cause it has high defense.? Kudo fumbled with the machine.

?Sounds good. Now, when you?re done/happy with your design, push ?save? and then create. Voila! Your, what ever you called it will be made in 5 seconds. The marvels of technology.? She sighed.

?Larvitung.? Kudo smirked, pushing save then create.

?Larvitung.? Sarah repeated, stepping back as the creature came out in a flashy effect. There, 7 feet tall was the Larvitung.

?Um Sarah, why are the Ips super tall?? He asked, gazing at the IP.

?Well, we?re not quit sure, but we think it has to be with the DNA mixing.? She gulped.

?Ok, so do I just say something and it does it?? He asked, stepping up to the Larvitung.

?Well, there?s the basic commands. Attack, patrol, guard, and go to. For attacking, you say attack ?insert IP name? and it?ll go off, attacking it until it wins, you call it back, or it... ?faints?.Patrolling is simple. You saw where you want it to patrol. Say, from here to, that bush. It?ll walk back and forth, and if an enemy comes close, it?ll attack. Guarding means it?ll stay near our base until the enemy comes near, and it?ll attack. Go to is where you say it should go to, the only thing different with that is if it sees an enemy, it won?t stop till it gets to the spot. Got it?? Sarah asked calmly ?And since it?s your creature, it?ll only obey you.?

?Really? Ok, let?s test this beast out. Um, Larivtung...patrol from here to the village...please?? He ordered, not really sure on what he was doing. Larvitung made a grunting noise, walking off to the village. ?Are you sure it?ll return?? He asked, seeing his IP walk off

?Positive. Now, my turn!? She shooed Kudo off the creature chamber (Not land machine anymore!) And fiddling around with her pokemon DNA. ?Ok, since we don?t have a water chamber anymore, I won?t use Quagsire unless I want to use his head....Umbreon and Espeon together? I?ll do so!? Sarah had a glint of spark (didn?t know what else to post) in her eyes. ?I?ll call it..Espeumbre!? She exclaimed, pressing save and create. In a flash, the IP with a head/front legs/tail of an Umbreon, and the body/back legs of an Espeon was out, 6 feet tall. ?Alright Espumbre, patrol from here to the village.? She exclaimed, as the IP went off as Larvitung came back, then turned around, and took off again.

?So, how long will those fire hold?? Kudo asked, staying near the creature chamber.

?Well, all I can say is that we will have to fight very soon.? Sarah answered, looking onto the horizon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:06 am 
Pokémon Master

(OOO! Sprites! Larvitung {I know it looks weird...} and Espeumbre made from Silver)Image
Image)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:39 am 
Articuno

Picture as promised

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:29 pm 
Pokémon Master

wow, I love it Shauni! ^-^ And sorry, there is no IP today cause Sundays are my days off (from writing) =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:06 pm 
Pokémon Master

?WE?RE UNDER ACTTACK!? Came a voice from a guy, shielding behind a machine

?Yes Kudo, your Larvitung is getting attacked by those Houndboks, just keep on making more!? Sarah ordered quit calm

Kudo nodded, pressing create as the creature chamber made more Larvitungs. ?Ok, back to the fight, Larvitung, use wrap!? He ordered, but Larvitung just whacked the Houndbok with his tongue as the Houndbok spat poison at it ?Why won?t it use wrap?? He asked Sarah

?Kudo, I should of told you this earlier, but Ips attack...differently. They don?t really have ?types? or special attacks. There are different types of attacks here: Close range, far range, flying, defensive, and offensive attacks. Close range attacks are with their bodies, horns, claws, feet, etc...and far range attacks are with spitting poison, tongues, electrical (head of the electric pokemon shoots off electricity) sonic pulse (whale heads) spitting water (fish heads) and many more. Flying Ips can?t get hit with close range attacks, but can get hit with far range attacks. Defensive moves are like barriers when special Ips get together, their defence raise, and dig, and invisibility, but you can only get it from a Kecleon, so I don?t have to explain more of that. Offensive is stampede when three or more a special IP gets together and raises their attacks. With me?? Sarah explained

?I think I do...so, my Larvitung can only really attack with it?s tongue?? Kudo asked as the fight still was on

?Right, but since it?s half a rock type, it can also use dig cause it has to fore arms of Larvitar.? She explained some more

?Ok, I think I nailed it down. So, they attack on their own if they see an enemy?? He asked

?Right you are, you?re a natural at this Kudo.? She smiled as the Houndbok fell, and disappeared

?Wait....where did that Houndbok go?? Kudo asked

?Well, um, when the HP is gone, the IP is gone, for good. No more of that IP, but that?s why we can remake them as much as we want.? She tried to tell him the easiest way

?So, if that IP?s HP is gone, it just, disappear, for good?? He understood, then his Larvitung fainted and disappeared. ?Wait, no one was attacking him, why did it faint??

?It was poisoned. Since the Houndbok had the head of a poison pokemon, it?s venom poisoned your IP, so even thou it...dissolved, it?ll still hurt your IP till the venom wears out OR it makes all the HP run out, causing the IP to faint.? Sarah sighed

?I see...well, we each have 9 more of each IP, and hardly any coal left, so shall we attack these suckers, and also mine for more coal too.? Kudo decided as Sarah nodded, getting out her buckets.

?HELP! THE CREATURES, THERE?S ATTACKING US!? One of the villager screamed, running frantically towards the duo.

?Don?t worry, we?ll take care of the Houndboks!? Kudo assured, sending the troops out to attack them

?Houndboks? Those things we can take of, but there?s one creature {the one that ate their sled Growliths} that?s stronger than the rest. It looks half Tauros, half Ursaring! So be careful!? The villager warned them.

?Alright, I?ll help you mind Sarah. Our Ips can fight on their own.....I hope.? He mumbled as the Ips went out to fight the enemy.

?Alright, we better mind fast cause this creature seems tougher than it sounds.? Sarah rushed at the coal minds.

Kudo watched as their team went off to fight the enemies, not knowing what could happen.

(From a Larvitung?s point of view)

It was weird, being brought into this....place, only knowing to take orders. Our group was ordered to attack these Houndboks, so we did. We left, not looking back at our creators, knowing we had to do something. After when it was only us the Espeumbre?s in sight, we knew that we had to fight soon. Then, rounding the corner was not one, nor two, but 5 Houndboks and that Taursaring!

The fight was tough. Everybody went for everything at once. Houndbok down, Larvitung down. Espeumbre posioned, Houndbok down. It continued for some time till it was two Larvitungs, three Espeumbres?, and that Taursaring.

We, the Larvitungs, attacked with our tongues to keep away from the close range attack from the beast, but the Espeumbres? had to do close range. Unfortunately, the three Espeumbres? were too weak and fainted before the Taursaring. It was him and us. We attacked, but he stayed up. Finally, after the final blow, he fainted, but (yet again) unfortunately, we were both posioned, fainting, but we won the fight, but not yet the war.

(Back to Kudo and Sarah)

?The beast are all gone!? Sarah exclaimed

?Hooray!? Kudo smiled

?But, all of ours are aswell.?

?Not Hooray.?

?But, we get our fuel to leave!?

?Hooray!? That was the end of that unstructured paragraph.

?Alright, a deal is a deal. Your fuel is on the other end of this island, guarded by some six-feet tall, 200 pound guy.? The villager said, walking away

?WAIT! You said we get the fuel after we helped you!? Kudo was ticked off

?Meh, just scare him with one of those beast, and you?ll get it.? He added, now out of sight

?Alright, I guess we have a new mission, scare a guy to give him our fuel. Ready for it Kudo?? Sarah asked him

?I was born ready.? He answered, going to the creature chamber.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:58 pm 
Pokémon Master

?Hmm...how about we combine two of our creatures together? We can?t do my Wailmer or your Quagsire since we don?t have a water chamber yet...? Kudo fooled around with the choices.

?Well, we can do my Quagsire?s head cause if you use the back/tail of a water creature, it has to be made in a water chamber. Hm...you want to use your Larvitars? body again?? Sarah asked, standing behind Kudo

?Mm, naw. I want to try something new. Say, I saw a couple of wild pokemon lurking around these parts. How bout I go out and catch one?? Kudo suggested

?Not a bad idea! I will get one as well for the future. Meet back here after you catch one, alright?? She headed in one direction

?Ok!? Kudo bolted up, heading in the other.

He looked back and forth, trying to find a good pokemon with a good body. ?Diglett? Naw....Pidgy? No...we don?t have a flying chamber yet.? He sighed, then looking ahead of him ?Wait, that?s it!? He exclaimed, pointing at a pokemon ?Ah-ha! I shall catch a Ponyta! Wait, why is there a Ponyta in the Montage snow region? Never mind that, go, Wailmer!? He sent out his water pokemon, which floated in the air....oddly ?Use water pulse!?

The Ponyta went back, badly hurt cause Wailmer had an advantage over her ?Pony!? She yelled, moving quickly for a quick attack.

Wailmer flinched, but blinked back into battle. ?Use {can?t use another water attack if I want it...alive} tackle!? Wailmer lunged at Ponyta, hitting it head on.

Ponyta neighed in pain, ready to run away, but Kudo was on it.

?Go, great ball!? He yelled, throwing the ball at the horse pokemon.

?PONY!? It yelled, just before it got caught.

?ALRIGHT! I caught me a Ponyta!? He grabbed the ball and held it in front of him as the ?award? music played. ?Return Wailmer.? He added, walking back to home base.

?Got me a Ponyta Sarah, how about you?? He asked, putting the great ball in the creature chamber so he can make another IP.

?Oh, I got something, but it?s a surprise.? She winked, letting Kudo make his creature.

?Fine...hm, so we?ll have the head of the Quagsire, and the rest a Ponyta for great speed.? He pressed the buttons as the creature came out, making an odd Quagta moise (sounds like Quaaaaneigh) ?Wow, a 7 foot tall horse. Must be some ride.? Kudo joked as Sarah rolled her eyes

?I?ll stay here incase you need more Ips Kudo. Since a Quagta runs faster than a human, you?ll have to ride it.? She explained to him

?Ride.....THAT?!?!?? Kudo?s eyes popped opened. ?But...but...?

?What, afraid of heights?? She giggled, as Kudo sighed

?Fine...I?ll ride it, but I won?t enjoy it.? He promised, trying to get on it. ?Stupid little $%#^@*!? He swore as Sarah stared at him ?I mean....lie down Quagta.? He coughed as it did so.

?I hope you wash your mouth with soap mister.? She huffed, flipping her ponytail (yeah, she had one)

He returned a sarcastic look, getting on ?Alright, go to the fuel place..? As he finished this, sentence, the Quagta bolted off as Kudo hung on for dear life

?Just don?t fall off.? Sarah whispered to herself as he went off.

?Ok, I see the fuel....no 6 foot tall guy, woah! I mean, Halt!? He said to his Quagta as the rounded the corner ?Alright, follow me to the fuel incase we get ambushed....say, what?s that?? He pointed to something in a corner.

?Qua?? Quagta replied, going over to the thing, picking it up

?AHHH! DON? HURT ME! FOR GOD?S SAKE, PLEASE!? The guy yelled.

?Um, no one?s gonna hurt you, all we want is the fuel.? Kudo said with a sweat drop.

?The fuel? Dang, me has no reasn? to keep it. It?s all yours?s! I?ll even carry it for ye if yer beast lets?s me go.? He whimpered

?Alright. Drop him Quagta. Say, I have a deal to make with you. If you help us, I won?t hurt you. Got it?? Kudo reasoned.

?Ok, me will help good guys since Dr. Casablino would probably kill me anyways cause me not kill you guys.? He explained, picking up the fuel.

?Kill us? Never mind that. Ok, let?s head back to home base.? Kudo blinked, walking off.

?Did you get the fuel?? Sarah asked as Kudo came into sight after the Quagta.

?Yes, and we bargained for more than we wanted. I found a recruit for us. He worked for Dr. Casablino, but now he?ll work for us. He even brought over the fuel for us!? Kudo exclaimed as the grunt came over

?Me gots gas!? The grunt said with excitement

?Do you ever.? Sarah joked ?Alright, you can work for us. Do you have a name??

?Um, Dr. Casablino called us grunts, but me name is Otis. Otis....me ferfets last name. Sowwy, but me just do.? Otis sighed

?Otis eh? Well, welcome aboard. We?ll take the fuel now, and we?ll be on our way!? Sarah smiled, taking the fuel.

They filled up the air craft with the fuel, flying off to the next destination with a new IP and member

(will ad Quagta pic later)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:38 pm 
Pokémon Master

(there it is o_o)