It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:32 am 
Egg

I would just like to say I am in no way trying to take credit for Josiah's Pebble Version comic strips or characters, I just thought of a possible side story, fanfic style. I will gladly close this thread if Josiah and if anyone else has a problem with this. Please support the official Pebble Version. I'm only a fan. :D

Note: The story takes place after Brendan and May win the Heat badge from Flannery, the Gym Leader of Lavaridge Town. I'm not going into detail what happened in the Gym Battle, and I won't have the characters catch or evolve any new Pokemon, since it would be non-canon

Chapter 1:
Mew's Outrage!
Brendan Caught in the Crossfire!!

"We're finally out of Lavaridge Town. I felt like I was going to boil over if we stayed any longer." Brendan sghed as he and his traveling companion, May, continue on their quest across the Hoenn Region.

"Well don't think the day's over yet. We need to find a way back to Mauville while it's still light out." May smiled, looking carefully at the Map feature on her Pokenav.

After winning the Heat Badge from Flannery, Brendan and May head towards the next gym, with high hopes of collecting all eight to qualify for the Elite Four challenge. And with four bages already under their belts, they only need four more.

"Fine, but can't we just take a quick rest? I'm just beat." Bendan wailed, sinking down to the loamy soil beside the path.

"BRENDAN! Get out of the soil! That's where I planted all my Oran Berries!" May screamed, shoving Brendan out of it.

May quickly observed the soil, checking each tiny sprout.

"Phew, they're all intact." May said in relief.

"I'm just glad they didn't explode or anything." Brendan mumbled, rubbing the arm that he fell on.

"Just be glad you didn't squash any, or I would of been beat you silly." May glared at Brendan, standing back up from the ground.

"Well are you getting up or what? Your arm couldn't be that sore."

"It's not my arm, It's Mew's Poke Ball." Brendan murmered, looking at the Poke Ball as it lay on the ground.

It was shaking violently in place.

"Maybe Mew just wants to come out. Try calling it out." May said questionly, eying the Poke Ball.

More Coming Soon!

Last edited by Blaziken on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:24 pm 
Mew

As far as I know, you're the first person to write a PV fan-fic. Anyway, I'm totally fine with the idea and looking forward to reading more. :-)

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.