It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Symphony of the Wilys
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:14 pm 
Random Trainer

This story is based on the dream I had with the mega-wolves. funny how something that happens in dreams give birth to characters after a little development.

Prologue: A Rainy Night

It was dark, the kind of darkness you'd expect at the beginning of a horror film.A robot was running through the rain carrying another bot's head and a newborn human child.
"For the love of, why do they always chase the wrong guy?" the bot said to himself.Then, there was a shadow at the end of the alley he was running through. as he got closer, he saw the blue armor.
"I found Ghostman! I'll make sure Roll's destruction won't go unavenged!"
"Megaman! Wait! He has a human with him, probably a hostage, we can't shoot him without hurting the child!" It was Protoman who said that, it had to be, no one else would stop Megaman, not when he's like this.They started arguing, and Ghostman used his ability- by becoming intangible, as well as anyone or anything he touches he could escape easily. When the brothers finished arguing, they realized they've been had and continued their search elsewhere. Megaman thought only of destroying Ghostman. While Protoman's only toughts were different: All according to plan.
Later in the night, it had stopped raining near the Wily base when a knock was heard at the door. the old man within turned to his black and yellow robot and spoke:
"Bass, will you get that? and prepare your weapons if it's a salesman, How they get past the traps I'll never know." The robot left the chamber and after an hour returned with a robot in white armor, his face covered by a mask with a monocle-like optic sensor on the left side of his face and on the right, a break in the mask showing a normal eye with black hair sticking out. In his hands were a child while Bass was left holding the head of a blond-haired robot that was burned.
"Oh dear," said Wily "What have you done? and what is with that kid?"
"Dr. Wily, I wish to join you. Light has started going insane trying to defeat you, and I took my anger out on Roll and brought her head here so you may build a bot based off her specs, with you're own choice of "additions". As for the child, I found her in the alley,as I got near her, my ability was copied, she used my Intangibility to make herself intangible so neither of us would be caught by Megaman." the white robot said
"She is probably a robot."Bass said, a bit of anger in his voice.
"She is not, I scanned her myself, she....is organic."

So. what do you think? Feed back is needed so I'll no what not to do to screw this up!
Heck even post what you think will happen next if you want!

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:29 am 
Pokémon Legend

I'm a tad confused as to what's going on, but the story sounds interesting enough. I'll keep reading. :)

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:02 pm 
Random Trainer

yeah, it seems all prologues I read are confusing so I made this one confusing, so it will all make sense later on!

Chapter 1: Wily retires?

It had been on the news all week. Wily was retiring today and peace could finally be acheived, If they got rid of that stupid expiration date for robots. the government reluctantly agreed and repealed the law.However not everyone was happy with Wily's retirement.
The Light lab:
"Doctor Light!" Megaman shouted from the kitchen. He had taken over Roll's duties in the house since she was destroyed by Ghostman, at least until Roll Two was created, but he still did the cooking in the lab. "Is it True? Is Wily really retiring?"
Doctor light came in with a blond, short-haired robot with a black jacket over a red shirt and jeans. Megaman smiled at Roll Two as Light sat down for breakfast.
"I'm not entirely sure. He's tricked everyone before, he hasn't really given any reasons behind it."Doctor light said doubtfully, unaware that egg was falling into his beard from breakfast.
"Daddy!" said Roll Two, "It's about to start!"
The Cossack Lab

Dr. Cossack was in his lab alone with Ran. It had been like this since his daughter died in a car accident the year before. The red robot turned to his grandfather and asked, "Dr. Cossack, is Wily really Retiring?"
"I hope so Ran." Dr. Cossack answered, "If it weren't for him, Kalinka's car wouldn't have hit Bass last year."
"Doctor, the speech is starting!"
Wily's lab
The news reporters were gathered around him as he stood at the podium in front of his base. he deactivated the traps just for today. Behind him was Bass, a 16 year old girl with red hair and purple eyes, wearing a short red dress with no sleeves and matching heels, and a little boy with brown hair and gray eyes, wearing a withe shirt, khakis, and a sports jacket. Wily then spoke:
"People of the world, You may have heard I'm retiring today. That is true. You all think I'm doing this to leave Thomas Light and Dr. Cossack alone. That is true. Most of you think I'm doing this as a prank and will try and take over the world after a little while.That is not true. The reason I'm retiring is because of my children. Julia and Robert Wily. They are not Robots, but human. I adopted them when there was no one for them. Robert because Julia begged me for a little brother or sister. In my place in the world of robotics will be Robert. Well son, anything to say?" the little boy then came up to the Podium, being held up by Bass.
"Well dad, I don't have something to say much less show. Initiate activation code:Sun Rise!"
Then a robot in White and black armor appeared in the sky and landed on stage. His left arm then turned into a javelin and he attacked a series of One-eyed Joes that rose up behind the reporters. The Robot then returned to Robert's side and returned to normal.
"This is Spearman. I upgraded him from an old One-eyed Joe that was lying around. He is designed for security and defeating any robots that go rogue.He is my first robot and I hope Megaman himself accepts him as a friend." The reporters all clapped while Wily stood surprised. Julia then went up to the podium to speak.
"Well, Dad may have been a little crazy at times, but he means well.He stood up for the robots when that expiration law came about and brought along the 7 Robot Masters and Robot Mistress. He even had Bass defeat King as you all remember. Sure before all that he made a few mistakes and tried to take over the world, but he's really a good father. He raised me didn't he?"
After that Bass came up for his own speech.
"Listen up! Wily maybe retiring but that doesn't mean that my Rivalry with Megaman is as well!
You hear that Megaman? the next time I see you, your metal rear is mine!"
After this the Questions started however only two were worth mentioning:
"Bass! I'm Joseph Kretzky from the Russian Star! Are you suffering any Damage from the accident that killed Kalinka Cossack?"
Bass was a little surprised that be brought up."Yes I am. I never saw her coming. I'm not even sure what caused her Car to go out of Control. Because of this Dad is starting a foundation in Kalinka's name and all proceeds for it go to her father."
"Dr. Wily! I'm Maria Kintobor of the New York Times! Is it true that The criminal Ghostman, wanted for killing Roll is hiding in your home?"
Wily was surprised. it had been 16 years since Ghostman was mentioned in the news, and any rumors concerning him would be bad. so he answered: "Miss Kintobor he is not. Ghostman delivered Julia to me as a baby and then disappeared to parts unknown. He asked to join me, but I declined."
Light Lab
"Megaman, what do you think?" Dr. Light asked him.
"I'm not sure. If Robert Wily follows in his footsteps we may have trouble on our hands. as for that reporter mentioning Ghostman, I'm not sure what to think."
"Daddy! Your breakfast is getting cold!" Roll Two said.
Cossack Lab
Dr. Cossack and Ran were Dancing a Russian folk-dance at the news about the Foundation! Skullman joined in and played the violin,the other seven cossack Bots were confused but joined in the Dancing. only for the police to barge in and arrest Diveman for disturbing the peace.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:06 pm 
Random Trainer

Please tell me how I'm doing!
EDIT: added some dialouge I forgot to last night.
Chapter Two: The Symphony Begins

It had been two weeks since Wily's retirement. Julia was in the training room practicing her fighting skills with Bass and Spearman. Today however, they seemed to be going all out on her. She easily defeated Spearman, but then Bass shot a blast at her and that's when it happened. The blast was coming so quickly that she couldn't dodge, but then as it hit, it passed through her. When it hit the wall behind her Bass stopped.
"What the Blazes just happened just now?" Bass said, confused.
"Bass, I think we should go see dad right now. He might know what's going on." Julia said, frightened.
Minutes later they were in Wily's lab, the good doctor working on his Zero project. He jumped when Julia Spoke.
"Hey, Dad, something weird happened in the training room, Bass fired a shot at me and well, it went through me."
Wily then did a spit take as he was sipping coffee when they entered,He then turned and scowled at Bass and then turned to Julia.
"Julia, What you just described happened a few years ago when I was still working with Thomas, before Megaman was built. A woman had the strange ability to copy abilities and use them to protect her village. We based the weapon system for both Megaman and Bass on this woman's abilities. Unfortunately, her abilities were the side affect of an alien virus. her body could not take it and she died after Protoman was built. I need to take a blood sample to see if this Syphonia Virus is in you."
"Symphonia Virus?"
"Well, it has to be called something, doesn't it?"
The next day Julia was busy in the lab when Bass came in.
"Hey sis, what are you working on?" He asked curious.
"Hey Bass, I'm just working on a power suit so I won't get hurt by your cannon shot."
"Oh really? You sure you're not making this for your own battle against the Rogues?"
"Okay you caught me. I plan on hunting down Ghostman to learn more about what happened with Roll. Okay? Don't tell dad."
"Well what if Megaman sees you? What will you do when the Whole world learns Julia Wily is tracking down Ghostman to attempt to clear his name?"
"Actually I plan on going by a codename. I'm thinking Symphony. How does that sound?"
"It sounds like you have a few notes missing. You'll need a helmet, and what would happen if you ran into Protoman?"
Julia stopped for minute. What does Protoman have to do with this? no one had seen him since He went to investigate a Ghostman Sighting at the powerplant 10 years ago.
Even then him and Megaman were at odds about Roll's death. But Julia just sighed and said:
"Bass, If I see Protoman, I'll run okay? Also, I'll try not to off Megaman before you,"
Bass just smiled. "Okay" he said, and helped her finish the armor.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:42 pm 
Random Trainer

Chapter three: Suspicions
It was noon and Megaman was grumbling as he warped into the lab. Dr. Light was busy on a new project when he heard him.
"Megaman, what is it?"
"Dr. Light I encountered a female robot today, She wouldn't tell me her name, who built her or her purpose, and she kicked my servos."
"You sure it wasn't Splash Woman?"
"DR. LIGHT!" Megaman yelled, blushing "This bot looked nothing like Splash. she had Blue and silver armor, a black visor like Protoman's and red hair coming out of her helmet. When she tried to attack me, I blasted her but..."
"But?"
"...But the blast went through her, she seems to have Ghost Man's intangibility. Then she hit me with Centaur Man's time stop and escaped. When I unfroze, I was somehow missing my hand."
"Don't worry Megaman, We'll repalce your hand and then meet the new neighbors your sister was talking about this morning."

It was after Dinner and Megaman was in his room thinking about the new neighbors. They were father and son and their names were Dr. and Norman Lamar. Norman looked oddly similar to the bot he faced before, but the only difference was the voice.
Norm's a robot, he thought he could have a way to alter his voice program and alot of robots have hard to tell genders when wearing armor. And Norman is way to feminine to be a planned male.His thought then turned to what Roll 2 said during the meeting.
"Mega! There's no way Norm's the bot you faced! He was with me while you were fighting!"
Gemini man could make a twin of himself, why couldn't Norm? But no bot can use two powers at once unless Wily...
He came to a realization then, What if Norm was created by Wily and sold to Doctor Lamar. He never answered where he got the parts during the meeting. And when Norm Put on Protoman's spare helmet he looked exactly like that mystery bot.
He heard a whistle then and after that a familiar voice:
"If you stay up and don't recharge you could fail in your next fight."
"Protoman? What happened? What are you doing here?"
"I can't give all the details little brother but Ghostman isn't behind what happened to Roll. But If you go after that Blue bot from earlier, you might get some answers as to what happened."
"Protoman, is that bot-" Megaman looked around, Protoman was gone, again. He appeared at random over the past 16 years, but only when Mega was alone. He went to the vid phone and called Splash woman, his girlfreind, and the only relationship he kept from doctor light.He told her about the day's events and after a little more conversation about the bot, he went to his recharge station and shut down for the night.