It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:38 am 
Articuno

"Order of Two": A fancomic I wanted to do for a while of Naruto. If the fanfic is popular, I might draw a few comics based on it.

Chapter One: "First Defrost"

The heart monitor continued its endless beeping, over and over, once every few seconds. It was joined in its annoying melody by the sound of rushing air created by the ventilator. All in all it was a most boring and monotones tune, but to Ino Yamanaka, it meant that her best friend and rival wasn’t dead.

The machines were hocked up to a comatose 15 year old girl with wild, cherry blossom pink hair. The tub from the ventilator ran down her throat threw her mouth, providing the body with its only movement as her chest was forced up and down by the machine. Along her left arm several different smaller tubes fed into her veins provided her with the sustenance needed to maintain her body. A few suction sensors were placed on her larger than normal forehead and her chest, monitoring brain activity and heart rate. Her heart rate was strong and steady, but there was little to indicate brain activity.

A vegetable….that was how Sakura’s condition had been described to Ino by Shikamaru. Not the most delicate of descriptions when breaking bad news, but Shikamaru himself had still been trying to get over the shock.

Ino placed the Daffodils she had brought into a vase and placed it on the window by Sakura’s bed. Tsunade Senju has ensured the her apprentice had been given one of the better rooms in the hospital, and due to the fact she was currently considered a security risk, she had been given a private room with a Ninja guard.

Ino made small talk to Sakura, not expecting an answer back. She’d come to see Sakura every day at first, then once very other day, then once a week…now she came by when she could.

Sakura had been in a coma for almost a year now, and Ino couldn’t accept the fact Sakura would probably never wake up.

She finished arranging the flowers and sighed.

“Now what?” she asked herself and Sakura.

She glanced at her friend, noting how long her hair had gotten again.

“You said you prefer it short….” Suddenly her eyes lit up.
“I’ll cut if for you again next time I come…I need to get a nurse to sit you up when I do it, otherwise I’ll cut it uneven…”

Ino sat down in the visitors chair next to Sakura. For over an hour she just looked at her friend. Thoughts running threw her mind.

Out of the corner of her eye, she swore she saw something move on the bed. She looked up tiredly, not really trusting her tear filled eyes.
“When did I start crying?” she thought to herself.
Her brain did not register the machine next to Sakura displaying increased brain wave activity, nor did she notice the beeping from the machine increase in frequency ever so slightly.

She studied her friend’s fingers. They were as still and lifeless as ever.
She sighed. As if Sakura would suddenly just wake-

“I-I-urk?” An extremely weak voice spoke. It sounded as if someone had tried to call her name with a mouth full of food.

Ino turned to the door, expecting a nurse. “Yes?” she replied…but there was no one there. “Odd…” she said aloud “I must be hearing things”
She turned her attention back towards the bed….and locked eyes with brilliant blue orbs of life looking back at her from Sakura’s face.

Ino froze in shock as the unfamiliar sight of Sakura blinking greeted her. The girl had turned her head to her left as Ino had glanced at the door, and was staring at her with confused and frightened blue eyes.

She blinked again, tears flowing from her eyes from the strain of trying to use them after they had been neglected for so long.

Ino was still frozen in shock until Sakura tried to speak again, the tube from the ventilator impeding her.
“I-I” Sakura closed her eyes as a sudden dizzy spell seemed to hit her.
“Sakrua!” Ino finally announced, her friends relapse finally snapping her out of her shock.

Sakura’s head flew up at almost brake neck speed, making Ino jump a little.

Sakura’s brilliant blue eyes looked into Ino’s, panic and confusion in them…
“Sakura! God you’re awake! Thank god you’re awake!”
Sakura’s eyebrows arched in confusion and her body began to shack. She was crying now as well, her whole body acting like a frightened lamb.
Ino suddenly pushed a button on the side of Sakura’s bed; it would soon summon a medical team.

Ino was smiling and laughing up until she embraced Sakura and felt her shacking.
“What…what’s the matter with her?!” she thought to herself in a panic.

She looked into Sakura’s blue eyes again…and something finally clicked….

Sakura’s eyes were supposed to be emerald green.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:12 pm 
Random Trainer

cool start Shauni!

Did Sakura get possessed? Is it a botched disguise jutsu? or is it something else?
Ooh! the possibilities!

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:37 am 
Articuno

yay! A reply! I'll write more this week!

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:16 am 
Articuno

I forgot the mention before, but this fic has character death and much Sasuke bashing.

She was standing in a dimly lit swear, mile high bars ran along one wall. Water reached her ankles, soaking into her sandals. Rain poured down somehow inside the structure, causing her blonde her to stick to her face. The girl tried to ring out her red dress material as the damp fabric clung to her evenly tanned leg, robbing her of any heat she was desperate to hold onto. Her emerald green eyes stung with unknown tears as she strained to make out her own toes in the murky water. She looked up from staring at the ground, at her feet, to see someone standing opposite of her. Dripping pink bangs hid the face from view, the girl's drenched, soggy orange jump suit hung to her tiny frame.

"Who...?" Sakura asked, feeling like something about this was important, but unable to explain why. The girl turned and ran.

"Wait!" Sakura shouted, running after her, arm outstretched, but the girl ran faster, almost out of sight. Already, the girl was fading from view, short, pink locks swinging behind her. Sakura screamed desperately to the retreating girl.

"Wait! I think I know who you are!"

The girl stopped and turned suddenly, so quick that Sakura almost couldn't see it, blue eyes that were now visible stared back at her, serious.

"Do you really? Do you know who I am? Do you know were we are?” the pink haired girl asked, her voice almost demanding, almost angry.

Sakura blinked, a quizzical look on her face as she finally reached the fleeing girl.

The girl was shorter than her. She had shoulder length pink hair that clung to her round, pail face due to the heavy rain, ocean blue eyes and three strange lines that ran down either side of her cheeks.

Sakura looked the girl over with a quizzical eye, taking in this person that looked so familiar but for the life of her she couldn’t recognises.

The pink haired girl suddenly laughed, the kind of laugh when facing cruel irony.

“Do you even know who you are?”

Sakura really was confused now, so much so she forgot to be freighted.

“What do you mean?” she asked her shorter companion. As she did so, she reached for her shoulder length blond hair, pushing it behind her ear to get it out of her face.

The pink haired girl sighed “Figures you’d be moron…” she stated in a rather catty way “Should have guessed by that mop of blond hair.

Sakura blushed and then snarled “HEY!”
She crossed both of her arms over her chest and let out an indianite ‘huff’

“I know very well who I am.” Sakura commented sarcastically “My name is Sakura.”
The statement was ‘matter of factly’, and not to be questioned.

The pink haired girl grinned and laughed “Is that a fact?”

Sakura did a double blink, which converyed her confusion.
“What?” she asked cleaverly after a long slince.
Her pink haired compainion grinned and opened her mouth to speack when a short jolt of pain appered to run threw her body.
“Hey….you oka-“ Sakura began before she felt the same pain. It felt as if someone was dragging her orquadly along the ground with her arm at a bad angle.

She doubled over and held her stomach as the pain moved to her abdomen “OW!” she protested.

Her pink haired compainin hissed in pain and fell over forward.

Any words that were soon to follow from Sakura were drowned by the on coming blackness.

The 5th Hokage stood before the resently sudenated girl “She just woke up and they had to knock her out again?” she demanded.
Tsunade was tapping her foot impaticantly as Shizune fumbled threw Sakura’s medical notes. She was growing that impaitatient the tiled under he tapping foot were beginning to crack.
“WELL?” she damnded
“um…” Shizune began “It apperes she went into shock after she woke up…Ino stated she was shivering all over then suddenly began to fit…”
Tsuanade’s gaze was still in Shizune, making her flinch a little.
“The medical team stdated her because her fitting was disloging the mecial equipment we’ve been using to monitor her progress…we have removed them now and she’s breathing on her own…”
Shizune flipped the pages on the clipboard “She’s stable and should come around soon…”
The Hokage noded, but her frown remained “Ino said something about Sakura’s eyes being blue…”
She lent over and foced one of Sakura’s eyes open, only to be met by inresponsive green.
Shizune shrugged “It may have been the light hitting her eyes at an odd angle, or a reflection from on of the monitors.”
Tsuande let go and the eye lide fell back down.
“Double the guard.” She stated as she began to walk away
“Lady Tsuande?” Shizune asked, puzzle by the order.
“Just do it.” The Hokage demanded.
Shizune nodded quickly and ploped the clipboard on the front of Sakura’s bed.
“Would you like me to inform you whe she wakes up”? Shizune asked, almost pleaded.
“Just tell Ibiki” she infomred
Shizune failed “Lady Tsunade…you know Sakura was only trying to hel-“
The Hokage cut her off with a swift turn of her hail, facing her
“It is because of her he died!” she yelled.
Sakura chose that moment to begin to come around. She lay in the hospital bed, blinking slowly, unnoticed by either shinobi
“Sakura tired that stupied jutsu on Naruto and it killed him! I told her it wounld’t work, but she woundl’t listen!”
Shizune put both of her arms up, waving her hands sligtly “Thw theory was sound Lady Tsunade…it may well of worked, you said yourself it was a mecial brakethrew bu-“
Tsuande cut her off again, now pointing at Sakura but not looking at her “She didn’t have all the facts! The nine tails reacted terriably! It burnt down the west wing of the hopsital and hima long with it!”
She held both hands by her side, they were fits held so tight her knockles turned white.
“He died, she went into a comma and we nearly let the demon escape…I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER!”

With that Tsunade stormed out of the hospital room…followed swiftly by Shizune.

Sakura lay in the bed, unable to move due to the drugs lasting effect, but her eyes quivered as she replayed what she had just haired in her mind.

“I’m…I’m deaf…? But then…how am I alive…is Sakura okay….but…wait…I’m her and….but he’s….I killed him…me?” she srunched up her eyes as two sets of memories plaged her mind…she didn’t know what she should be thinking…only that maybe she was in a lot of trouble once she recoverd.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:32 pm 
Articuno

I know there are typos, my spell checker here is acting funny, i'll post the corrected one tonight

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:24 pm 
Random Trainer

huh, the personalities of Sakura and naruto partially fused creating two separate entites within sakura's mind, one a tall female naruto the other a short sakura in Naruto's clothes. Didn't see that coming.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:38 pm 
Articuno

It gets more interesting later. I'll explain how it happened in the next chapter.

here is the typo corrected last chapter

I forgot the mention before, but this fic has character death and much Sasuke bashing.

She was standing in a dimly lit swear, mile high bars ran along one wall. Water reached her ankles, soaking into her sandals. Rain poured down somehow inside the structure, causing her blonde her to stick to her face. The girl tried to ring out her red dress material as the damp fabric clung to her evenly tanned leg, robbing her of any heat she was desperate to hold onto. Her emerald green eyes stung with unknown tears as she strained to make out her own toes in the murky water. She looked up from staring at the ground, at her feet, to see someone standing opposite of her. Dripping pink bangs hid the face from view, the girl's drenched, soggy orange jump suit hung to her tiny frame.

"Who...?" Sakura asked, feeling like something about this was important, but unable to explain why. The girl turned and ran.

"Wait!" Sakura shouted, running after her, arm outstretched, but the girl ran faster, almost out of sight. Already, the girl was fading from view, short, pink locks swinging behind her. Sakura screamed desperately to the retreating girl.

"Wait! I think I know who you are!"

The girl stopped and turned suddenly, so quick that Sakura almost couldn't see it, blue eyes that were now visible stared back at her, serious.

"Do you really? Do you know who I am? Do you know where we are?” the pink haired girl asked, her voice almost demanding, almost angry.

Sakura blinked, a quizzical look on her face as she finally reached the fleeing girl.

The girl was shorter than her. She had shoulder length pink hair that clung to her round, pail face due to the heavy rain, ocean blue eyes and three strange lines that ran down either side of her cheeks.

Sakura looked the girl over with a quizzical eye, taking in this person that looked so familiar but for the life of her she couldn’t recognises.

The pink haired girl suddenly laughed the kind of laugh when facing cruel irony.

“Do you even know who you are?”

Sakura really was confused now, so much so she forgot to be freighted.

“What do you mean?” she asked her shorter companion. As she did so, she reached for her shoulder length blond hair, pushing it behind her ear to get it out of her face.

The pink haired girl sighed “Figures you’d be moron…” she stated in a rather catty way “Should have guessed by that mop of blond hair.

Sakura blushed and then snarled “HEY!”
She crossed both of her arms over her chest and let out an indianite ‘huff’

“I know very well who I am.” Sakura commented sarcastically “My name is Sakura.”
The statement was ‘matter of factly’, and not to be questioned.

The pink haired girl grinned and laughed “Is that a fact?”

Sakura did a double blink, which conveyed her confusion.
“What?” she asked cleverly after a long silence.
Her pink haired companion grinned and opened her mouth to speak when a short jolt of pain appeared to run threw her body.
“Hey….you oka-“ Sakura began before she felt the same pain. It felt as if someone was dragging her cruelly along the ground with her arm at a bad angle.

She doubled over and held her stomach as the pain moved to her abdomen “OW!” she protested.

Her pink haired companion hissed in pain and fell over forward.

Any words that were soon to follow from Sakura were drowned by the oncoming blackness.

The 5th Hokage stood before the recently sedated girl “She just woke up and they had to knock her out again?” she demanded.
Tsunade was tapping her foot as Shizune fumbled threw Sakura’s medical notes. She was growing that frustrated the tiled under the tapping foot were beginning to crack.
“WELL?” she demanded
“um…” Shizune began “It appears she went into shock after she woke up…Ino stated she was shivering all over then suddenly began to fit…”
Tsuanade’s gaze was still in Shizune, making her flinch a little.
“The medical team sedated her because her fitting was dislodging the medial equipment we’ve been using to monitor her progress…we have removed them now and she’s breathing on her own…”
Shizune flipped the pages on the clipboard “She’s stable and should come around soon…”
The Hokage nodded, but her frown remained “Ino said something about Sakura’s eyes being blue…”
She leant over and forced one of Sakura’s eyes open, only to be met by unresponsive green.
Shizune shrugged “It may have been the light hitting her eyes at an odd angle, or a reflection from one of the monitors.”
Tsuande let go and the eye lid fell back down.
“Double the guard.” She stated as she began to walk away
“Lady Tsuande?” Shizune asked, puzzle by the order.
“Just do it.” The Hokage demanded.
Shizune nodded quickly and plopped the clipboard on the front of Sakura’s bed.
“Would you like me to inform you when she wakes up”? Shizune asked, almost pleaded.
“Just tell Ibiki” she informed
Shizune failed “Lady Tsunade…you know Sakura was only trying to hel-“
The Hokage cut her off with a swift turn of her hail, facing her
“It is because of her he died!” she yelled.
Sakura chose that moment to begin to come around. She lay in the hospital bed, blinking slowly, unnoticed by either shinobi
“Sakura tired that stupid jutsu on Naruto and it killed him! I told her it wouldn’t work, but she wouldn’t listen!”
Shizune put both of her arms up, waving her hands slightly “The theory was sound Lady Tsunade…it may well of worked, you said yourself it was a medial brake threw bu-“
Tsuande cut her off again, now pointing at Sakura but not looking at her “She didn’t have all the facts! The nine tails reacted terribly! It burnt down the west wing of the hospital and him along with it!”
She held both hands by her side, they were fits held so tight her knuckles turned white.
“He died, she went into a comma and we nearly let the demon escape…I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER!”

With that Tsunade stormed out of the hospital room…followed swiftly by Shizune.

Sakura lay in the bed, unable to move due to the drugs lasting effect, but her eyes quivered as she replayed what she had just haired in her mind.

“I’m…I’m dead…? But then…how am I alive…is Sakura okay….but…wait…I’m her and….but he’s….I killed him…me?” she scrunched up her eyes as two sets of memories plagued her mind…she didn’t know what she should be thinking…only that maybe she was in a lot of trouble once she recovered.

Go to ROM the Comic