It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Legendary Mishaps
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:22 pm 
Random Trainer

This is what I guess happens when the legendaries are left to their own devices, in other words, This is going to be a lot of short stories starring the legendaries....Now to kick things off... a story starring Mew and Mewtwo, Everyone's favorite Original/clone, Parent/child or whatever they are.

MEWTWO MEETS ARCREUS!

"Mew, Must we do this?" said the purple Kangaroo like Pokemon to his smaller,pink, and incredibly cute companion.
"Well yeah Mewtwo! Arcreaus kind of created me as the first pokemon ever, and He's kinda lonely. Now stop being a whiny emo and come on!"
As the two telekinetically levitated up Mt Coronet, Mewtwo was ambushed by the large pink tongue of a likitung.This unfortunately caused the psychic the cry out in the fact he was severely grossed out. He also screamed when he accidentally read the ambusher's mind and learned where the tounge had been and what it had been dragged through.When they finally got to the peak however, a pair of trainers a boy and a girl were fighting Palkia and Dialga,and kicking their legendary butts.
Mewtwo saw this and thought to himself: "I'll never let them live this down." The fight ended when the two legendaries Fainted and the two trainers left in dismay that they failed to capture them. they left and Palkia and Dialga got back up and Saw Mew and Mewtwo.
"'EY MEW!" yelled The large armored blue Dialga, Why he was using a bad British Accent was beyond any of Mewtwo's comprehension but the dragon continued, " Wot's been 'appenin wit ya? And who's ya purple mate 'ere?" When he stopped talking the metal-clad pink dragon groaned and retorted in a fusion between British and Chicago accents "Dialga, please Shut up and let Mew speak." And Then Mewtwo, mind read, "And He wonder's why I hate him."
"Hi Dialga, hi Palkia, We're here to visit Arcreus, and this is Mewtwo, my child/clone/ whatever."
"Well Mew, You 'ave to sing if you want to get by me" said Dialga, utterly confused when Palkia face-palmed himself a moment later. then Palkia told Mewtwo: "I'll get ya in quickly if you don't want to hear Dialga talk again."
"Deal." said Mewtwo and the pair entered Arcreus' zone as mew started to sing.As Mewtwo stared at Arcreus, he was frightened and awe-struck at the same time. then he noticed the pokemon was asleep and the effect faded as Palkia left.
"This is Arcreus? Man what was he thinking when he created Lickitung? I mean seriously! I saw where that tongue's been dragged.And buddy, it is not pretty."
Then,The large pokemon's eyes had become brighter,and it stared at Mewtwo.
"Uh, Sorry about what I said earlier! Please don't kill me!" Mewtwo screamed from panic and then he heard mew's voice.
"Mew mew mew mew mew mew mew mew MEW! MEW!"Sang mew as it entered the zone and then Acreus charged at the little guy.
"MEW-ME!" He yelled and practically glomped mew. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! IT WAS LONELY HERE WITHOUT YOU! SURE I HAD PALKIA , DIALGA , AND GIRATINA HERE BUT IT WASN'T THE SAME WITHOUT MY MEW-ME!"Said the creation pokemon as he mew snuggled against his head.Unfortunately, the total weirdness was too much for mewtwo and he left the zone and flew off to Cerulean cave, hoping to regain his lost Sanity.He succeeded until he met a trainer named Rob who captured him, and spent the rest of his life in a master ball floating around Cyberspace.... happy to never see arcreus ever again.

The End.

So, What did ya think?

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject: Re: Legendary Mishaps
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:46 pm 
Random Trainer

Well, since it seems that nobody likes the last one, I'll try again, this time, with Darkrai.

Darkrai's Nightmare.

Darkrai woke up in the night filled with fear, and did what he would usually do when this happened, went to the kitchen ,in the abandoned hotel he called home, and got himself a drink. Unfortunately, When he entered the kitchen, a certain purple pokemon was waiting for him.
"Hello Darkrai, have another one?" asked the pokemon.
The shadow just sighed as he reached for a pair of glasses from the cabinet, and offered a glass of water to his unexpected guest.
"No thank you, I'd rather have a soda, I've found them to be quite satisfying, especially the purple ones."
Darkrai rolled his eyes and dumped the water from the glass onto a pot of blue hydrangeas, which he had to hide when Giratina came to visit.Then he went over to a wall and after a series of knocks opened a hidden panel and pulled out a bottle of Grape Soda and then banged the wall to close it. He then proceeded to fill the glasses and handed one to his guest, who happily began sipping it with her psychic abilities.
"So Darkrai, mind telling me what happened in this nightmare?" asked the pokemon again.
"Well Cresailia," Began the shadowy nightmare, "It started with me watering my hydrangeas as I do every night, when these kids come in trying to find me. I quickly hid in the shadows as I do when humans break in here, But I forgot my plant and then a total dork finds it and realizes that someone lives here, urging the other kids into finding more evidence of me living here. So I decide to stop them with my little nightmare ability but then I notice it didn't work, which caused me to become frightened, and then they see my shadow form and shine their flashlights on me and then I woke up. It really frightened me Cressie."
Cresailia was speechless, she knew that when Darkrai had nightmares, his powers increased but for them not to work in his own nightmare was dangerous, so she resolved to help him. Plus he never called her "Cressie" unless he meant it.
"Darrai,I'll help you with your nightmare, after, all our powers are dream related."
"Thanks Cressie."
As Darkrai drifted to sleep, the nightmare began again, and right at the point he had last woken up he heard Cresailia's voice.
"Darkrai, I've found the reason your powers didn't work on them, and I've decided to show you what happened, look at the window when I distract the humans."
Darkrai did as he was told and looked, it was extremely dirty, but he saw his reflection and noticed he was human instead of a shadow, he was wearing a black shirt, jeans and a red bandana while his head smoke was now white hair. The dorky human then shifted his attention on Darkrai again and asked, "What are you doing here? This place is supposed to be haunted!" Darkrai then noticed something vaguely familiar about this dork. He just couldn't put his finger on it.
"What am I doing here? What about you? You trespassed into my home with your freinds, now get the blazes out!"Darkrai yelled at the dork, who had blond hair that looked similar in style to...
"Giratina!" yelled Cressailia, who apeared next to Darkrai as a blond woman in a purple gown, while her arms had becom a shawl, the appearance made him blush a bit. "You are not allowed in the Dream Realm, now get out and return to your lake or I will beat you so hard here Darkrai will not need to give you nightmares for three millenia."
The dorky human then shifted to his true form of the pokemon of the underworld, and then laughed. "HA! Cressailia the pure harm me? You can't even hurt a Magikarp!"
Then Cresailia changed, in the dream world she was usually in her pokemon form but on extremely rare occasions, or if someone angered her enough, She would go into a super form which Darkrai had only seen once, and that was when a human who enjoyed killing pokemon tried to kill her on Fullmoon Island. When the tranformation completed, Cresailia had beautiful wings coming out of her back, her arms were covered in white flames and her body was beutiful and angelic in a sense and then Darkrai watched as Cresailia began beating Giratina repeatedly to near death status at least 50 times. It was the most wonderful dream he had in ages.
When he awoke he stared at Cresaila and asked her a question that had bugged him since he last saw her go "Super Cresailia", but he never scrounged up the courage to do so: "Cressie, will you move in with me?"
Cresailia smilied and answered: "I'd be glad to, Rai."
And thus, Cresailia and Darkrai lived together in a marriage like relation ship while Giratina was hiding in his lake temple, wimpering in the pain Cresailia caused him.
"Dear Arcreus! Please stop the pain!" he yelled in a squeaky voice, and Arcreus answered in spirit: "Gira... no reilief for you!"
The End.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject: Re: Legendary Mishaps
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:02 pm 
Random Trainer

Okay, I would really like some comments...please?

The Origin of Arcreus
It was a small lab. The scientist inside was working on a secret project, A project to create the ultimate beast. It was unknown If he was mad or not. Some suspected he escaped from an asylum others thought he did it to impress a girl, yet a few even believed he was an alien who was extremely bored. Whatever the reason, he was doing it... he was succeeding.
"They called me crazy and claimed I've been watching to much t.v. well, They were wrong! I'm not Crazy! I'm a Genius! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" The man laughed as his machine whirred to life creating his Dream: the Ultimate beast, which he would raise into a warrior to destroy those who laughed at him in Area 51.When the Machine stopped the door on it opened and revealed...
"An egg?! All this work for a blooming egg? I've been Jipped! The guy who sold me this thing told me I'd have a godzilla in Minutes! I'm going to have to chat with him!" and with that, the madman went out the door with a gun in hand to hunt down the salesman. Unfortunately, It was the end of the world, so everything he knew was destroyed. Except the egg, which hatched and was hit with Cosmic radiation. The beast within the egg was wondering where he was as well as what he was.
"Who am I? Where am I? Okay, I guess I better start naming things about me, what are these things sticking out Of me? I guess I should start with them, maybe they should be called George? no, that won't work, Legs? yeah, that sounds better.Now, what about this place around me? It's nothing more than Empty space.That's it! I'll call this Space! What are those twinkling things around me? I guess I should call them stars. Well, I can't float around space forever, let's see, I need a world to call home." After those words were uttered, the asteroids floating around him merged into a ball of rock. but there were no features to it. "Well, I guess that's better, But It could use some movement.I know! I'll create something to do that for me! I'll make one control space and another control time! I'll make the space one Pink and the Time one Blue, I'll also give them silly accents and names! Hoaw about Palkia for Space and Dialga for time." Then the two pokemon wer born and created Space and time for the new world. Then Arcreus got to thinking again. Hmm, this place could use some features! I guess a large red lizard could chang the landscape abit. and Maybe a big blue Fish can make some water. And so Groudon and kyogre were created and made the land and sea. But they got into a fight in the process so Arcreus had to put them to sleep. "Well, that didn't go well. Trial and Error I guess, I guess I should have something to make some air, It's getting hard to breathe now." And so Rayquaza was Created and made the Atmosphere for the world. As the Creation continued The pokemon had created Regions and put guardians over each, and then proceeded to create more pokemon, then however, he had only one thing left to do. Name hmself. "Well, I guess I, uh,created this place. That's it! I'll call myself Arcreus! But, I can't be here all the time, I'm sure the guardians I've set up can handle everything While I make myself a little place on the moon." And So Arcreus slept on the moon, and to this day know one knew what really happened when arcreus appeared. and /they left it that way Mainly because they didn't care.
The End