It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:12 am 
Pokémon Master

The Great ROM Easter Egg (Extreme!) Hunt

Shauni laughed as her companions stood behind the white line. Everyone held out Easter baskets, and was ready to sprint off at a moments notice. Each person had their own personal monster beside them as well.
“Looks like this year was a wonderful turn out!” Shauni clapped her hands together. “Isn’t that Right Mirage?”
Mirage nodded. “But, it’s only been the first year...”

Opal looked at her opponents. To her right was Silver with his bird Arco Iris, and Neo with Metalmorph. To her right was Josiah with Virgo, Jeff with Ibun, Simeon with Mahri, and David with Fallen Angel. This was going to be a tough battle for the main prize.

“Are you sure you want to take part in it this year Mahri? If you don’t, I fully understand.” Simeon smiled at the fox girl.

“Chocolate!” She replied.

“Oh, fine.” Simeon laughed.

“On your marks, get set....” Shauni let her friends edge towards the line. “...................go!”

The bunch exploded outwards, quickly filling their baskets.

“Celebifly - invincible leaf!” Celebifly whipped out her leafs, gathering up the chocolate eggs and placing them in their basket.

“Virgo! Go!” Josiah growled at his half empty basket.

“I’m on it!” She took out her spear and darted every egg in site, hauling in a load of chocolate.

“More hands mean more work Ibun!” Jeff and Ibun body checked so they could get to an egg faster.

“Same with us Fallen Angel!” David and the angel body checked Ibun and Jeff back to get another egg.

“Metalmorph, hard head!” Metalmorph struck the ground, making the eggs go flying upwards. An easy catch for Neo.

Near the beginning of the line, away from the chaos was little Mahri and Simeon. Mahri simple picked up one egg at a time, carefully placing it in her basket. She only had a handful so far, but she wasn’t rushing. Simeon just stood there, holding the basket as Mahri continued her slow pace.

“Isn’t this fun?” Shauni asked Mirage as eggs went flying past them left and right.

“Almost at the top!” Opal yelled at Celebifly. She nodded back to her owner, trying to find more Easter eggs.

Meanwhile, Silver wasn’t doing too good. “Ah Fudge Crackers Arco, looks like we’re gonna lose this!” He looked around for a single chocolate egg, and finally found one in the distance. “There’s one! Go get it boy! Skies the Limit!” Arco looked at his owner in confusion, but obeyed.
Silver cranked his neck upwards as Josiah came to his side.

“Um, what are you looking at?” he asked as Virgo battled Ibun in the background.

“Oh, I made Arco go get that egg over there see, so I made him use Skies the Limit.” He crossed his arms, waiting for his bird to come back with a beak full.

“Um, Silver...” Josiah started to back up.

“Yes?”

“Can you call off the attack?”

“No....”

“Then, RUN!” Josiah yelled as Arco dived head first into the ground, creating a huge impact. Everyone was tossed backwards (except for 4 peeps).

Opal raised her head. “Something smells...ACK!” From Arco Iris’s attack, he melted all of the chocolate everyone had gathered. One, huge, chocolate mess. “This is horrible!” She cried.

“Eh, it’s not so bad.” Silver licked chocolate off of a tree. “Mmm....chocobarky.”

Behind Silver were several mad people and monsters, ready to tear him limb-from-limb.

“Um, chocolate bark?” He offered it as a peace offer.

They were about to tackle him, if it wasn’t for Shauni.

“We have a winner!” She happily announced.

The group looked confused at her. “WHO?”

“Simeon and Mahri!” Mirage handed Mahri a giant chocolate bunny. Her basket was full to the top with non-melted chocolate eggs.

The group looked at the fox girl with jealousy.

Mahri looked at Simeon, than the group. “Here - I don’t need all of this chocolate. You guys can share it. I just wanted to have some fun.” She smiled, placing the bunny at their feets.

Simeon took Mahris hand as they walked off.

The group looked at the bunny, then each other.

“Looks like we should all learn something from that fox girl.” Virgo sighed.

“We were all too selfish, and look what happened, Silver melted out eggs.” Opal sighed.

“HAY! I’m right here!” Silver reminded them

“Maybe, we should, share the bunny?” Neo suggested.

“Yeah.” They all agreed.

A silence fell upon the group.

“MINE!” They all broke into another frenzy. This gave Silver a chance to slowly walk away.

“Wow! What a great Easter!” Shauni smiled as she and Mirage started to walk off.

“Um, Shauni...” Mirage looked back at the scabble.

“Yes, what a great Easter!” Shauni said with a sweat drop.

Happy Easter everyone!

-Celebifly

(I whiped this up quick, so if something seems out of place, yeah ^^)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:31 pm 
Mew

Amusing story. Although, just for the record, I don't really like chocolate. And Josiah would have totally used Supreme Haste...

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:26 am 
Articuno

Bwhahahaha! Opal, you need to let me make this into a bonus arch next Easter! It was so cute!

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:54 am 
Pokémon Master

Um, sure, why not? ^^