It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: pokemon- toky league
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:21 pm 
Random Trainer

this is the fanfic I mentioned in the tokydex, anyway, /i won't start with the main character's appearences right away, so you 'll read the defeat of ash and pikachu.

ash ketchem and his partner pikachu were on the boat to toky when a masked figure appeared.
" Ash, I challenge you to a battle our starters only."
"ALRIGHT, go pikachu!"
"PIKA!"
"GO get it Partner"
the stranger's pokemon lokked strange to ash, it looked like jolteon but it was made stone.
"what is that thing?"
"not telling you. my freind use avalanche!"
the pokemon did so and large boulders came at pikachu and destroyed it.
"pi-pi-pikachu...."

thus, was the end of ash's journey.

and I know you all wanted that to happen to pikachu, right?

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:19 am 
Random Trainer

-d.p.-

now that a readers dream of pikachu being destroyed is over now to introduce 3 main characters...

"Rika! we gotta go to the to the dock and pick up Doc Cedar's guests!" shouted a youmg girl.
"Molly, I'm getting dressed and K.Oing ekendo at the same time!!!"
"come on! I didn't mean to look!"
************************************************************************************
after about twenty minutes later the girls and ekendo and samrai made it to the docks where the professors oak,elm,birch,gary oak,rowan and ivy are there with another boy who started to freak out when a certain pokemon appeared with a man with a purple mohawk and a faira walked up,,,,,
"hi i'm jojo and-"
"aghhhhh the evil demon has returned!!!! breezeon get rid of it please!!!!!!!"
"I was wondering why trent freaked out when he met ash..." said the oaks.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:11 am 
Random Trainer

-I don't mind being interupted so please, for the love of mike sombody say something! oh and what regular pokemon say will be translated in italics.-

"trent-chan!"

breezeon used twister blowing away pikachu, jojo, and faira.later on the group met with doctor cedar in his lab, where he rubbed his regional successes in elm's face.

"HA!HAHAHAHAHA!I TOLD YOU I'D SUCCEED IN NOT JUST RESURECTING A LEGENDARY, i ALSO SUCCEEDED IN ROSE'S OPERATION AFTER THAT GENGAR OF YOURS CAUSEDTHE ACCIDENT THAT GOT ME THROWN OUT WITH JUST DOCTOR. YOU LAZY IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Doctor, I suggest that you show them the project we were doing toghether." said a gardevoir with metal legs, a metal arm, a cybernetic chest plate, and had part of her"dress"missing so she looked like she wore a lab coat .
thank you rose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:40 am 
Random Trainer

-tommorrow's addition will be a very long one, so prepare!-

"now, If everyone will just walk this way, I'll just show you what me and Rose were working on, and since we all know the researcher's code for when we do something unexpected, that means bragging rights!"

the doctor goes on stage(yes he's that into that one rule for researchers) and Rose pulls draws the curtains revaeling wolfar, the comet pokemon.
"that's just a mightyena with antlers and manacles on it!" yelled elm.
"Wolfar, if you please?"
"finally, some humiliation"
wolfar only blinked and elm's khakis appeared in his mouth.causing all but elm to laugh.
"still wearing those skitty undies, eh, elm?"
then something unexpectd happened, wolfar noticed Rika and jumped on her, knockig her to the floor.
"GET OFF ME WOLFAR!!!!!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:18 pm 
Random Trainer

-this will be long for it is the ---

after wolfar got off Rika, it snatched one of her pokeballs and went inside. the doctor considered this to be a good time to tell the girls their final errand for him.
" girls, and Trent, I'm giving you pokedexes I made with rose's help. I want you to get information on every pokemon in the toky region by catching them. will you do this for me?"
"sure" all three said.
Later that day,Rika got her trainer license with trent, and molly was preparing to get a toky contest pass at the event that night. When a certain purple haired trainer dressed like a cacturne appeared.
"Why hello darlings! Harley's here to be toky's top coordinator!"
"Oh NO! it's the puprle haired demon of total wrongness!" yelled samrai, with a smirk.
"oh my! what an interesting pokemon! I hope It's not in the Contests!"
"sorry Harley von Fruitbasket,but you have to pass an exam first!"
"and who do you think you are?"
"the name's molly agun and I will be like my mom, Ivy, toky's first top coordinator!"
"whatever"
Much later, the exam started and trainers from all over were there. Some were famous, others, new. But all were hoping for one thing: pass and enter contests to get ribbons.
"okay,"said the annuncer"here's your host, Rose the Gardeborg!"
"what the heck is a gardeborg?"
Rose comes on to the feild, conveintly located in the agun mansion,and she speaks.
"hello everyone! I'm Rose, your host for this year's toky contest season! the usual host was unfotunately injured by a gengar caused explosion, so ,since I suffered in a similar accident, I felt it was my duty to fill in! as a bonus, she gets to watch the whole season on t.v.! Now here is the exam rules: 2 pokemon, appeal only. understand?"
"YEAH!" everyone yelled.
"good now here are the judges: the founder of the Pokemon Contest, Mr. Contesta!"
"Hello everyone" said contesta
" As well as Dr. Cedar and Ivy agun, toky's First top coordinator! now lets appeal! First up is, Kyle Maxwell from Johto!"
"Okay, Go Carmen and snooze!"
"I'm ready Kyle, my amigoare you ready you snorlax?."
"now Carmen, snap your claws toghether and dance!Snooze,use belly drum"
the scizor does so and dances the flamenca.
after a lot of appeals it is now harley's turn, followed by molly.
"okay. go my darling banette and araidos,! use will-o-wisp and spider's web!"
"kay you weirdo, why do I even put up with you?"
"now it's time for molly agun!"
"samrai, beauty, use slash and icebeam!"
beauty, is revealed to be a golden dratini,and she doesice beam and samrai uses slash on the ice, turning it into a statue of a dragonair fighting a seviper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:30 am 
Random Trainer

after the exam, there was a special concert for the trainers entering the league, with a band from each region, consisting of pokemon. so it is now montage time! all songs are in script style....thank you.and what the pokemon said have been translated.

Kanto-
nidoking: I'm Henry the eighth I am!
Henry the eighth I am I am!
I got married to the widow next door,
and she been married seven times before!
and every one was a henry!

seakings:Henry
nidoking: she won't take a willy or a sam!
seakings:no sam!
nidoking: I'm her eighth old man I'm henry!
Henry the eighth I am!

johto-
smeargles:when you leave
all my colors fade to gray!
a little every day
all my colors fade away!
here I am and listen to my pleas
please don't leave and be here to stay!

hoen-
seviper:slither..
is all I do all day...

orange island has bellosom and they do the dance in pokemon 2000.

sinnoh has dancing electrosquirrels

toky-
samrai and syther: somewhere
over the rainbow
way up high!
there's a land that I heard of
once in a lullaby.
somewhere, over the rainbow
skies are blue.
and the dreams that
you dare to dream
really do come true.
one day I'll wish upon a star
and end up where the clouds
are far, behind
me!
where troubles melt like lemon drops
so high above the chimney tops.
that's where you find me
somewhere over the rainbow,
swablu fly!
if birds fly over the rainbow,
why oh why can't I?
samrai does a guitar solo and he's excellent.
if happy little swablu fly,
over the rainbow,
then why oh why can't
I?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:03 pm 
Random Trainer

the next day, rika and molly took trent to a part in town called memorial square, a place to honor trainers that died or disapeared in the region. one of the statues was a golden one of a man grinning, sitting down with a breezeon. the plaque underneath said this:
sasuke agun
a father, trainer, and a good freind
- greg boku

nearby was a silver statue of a trainer, on his shoulder was a pikachu, the plaque on the stomach of the charizard shaped base said this:
will ketchum,
an idiot that never made it to the town north of here,
warned him of that charizard migration, but he never listens.
-george lucca

"so why are we here?"
"to get your statue made. It's just something foreiners have to do here if they want to explore toky."
"dying here would mean I wouldn't have to worry about my eevee hating mother anymore."
while trent was posing, rika decided to tell wolfar about the town.
"wolfar, this town is called roseleaf village. it is also known as the village of a heroes beginnings. due to an ancient legend about a great trainer known only as doku, who caught twelve pokemon that were alternately colored, they say that his greatest treasure was hidden somewhere in the region and only his pokemon can open the chamber, the key to those pokemon's identities were in a riddle"
"let me say it sis!"
"okay molly."
"ahem,
these twelve pokemon will open my treasure,
they will be quite special indeed.
if my legacy, is to last forever,
then these instructions you must take heed:
start with, the snow white snake,
who was framed for poisonig the strongheaded maiden
,"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:11 am 
Random Trainer

-after this, I won't post again until I get some new pokemon on the tokydex,and until I get two gym leaders..forum members who have gym leaders,,PM me what type they use and what they look like, okay? now on with the riddle.-

"The spirit of the golden sands
Is where the next one stands,
the forest's protective flame,
is the third thou must claim."

-sorry,braindeadedness has struck again...-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:13 pm 
Random Trainer

---fine,I give, I'll continue...but please put some made up pokemon in the tokydex, I'm desperate here!T-T---

As trent came out of the statue maker's shop,He realized that they had to get going or that creep with the pikachu would become champ.But something else was on his mind, Why he couldn't remember what happened to Ash,It happened outside his room,yet he couldn't recall anything at all,It was as if 5 minutes of his memory was gone...
"Hey,Rika,Molly,We should get going,And Didn't your mom tell us to talk to her before we left?"
"Trent! your right! Let's hurry!"
"Okay,I bought these the other day,so...here you go...your own PokeBots!"
"What are PokeBots?"

---What are PokeBots? well,I'll tell you tomorrow---