It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:57 pm 
Blaziken

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1</span>

She shifted immediately. As the back serpent she now was, she made her way out of the building and into the alley across the street. Once there, she shifted to her true form: Tall, jet black hair and the most startling blue eyes and pale complexion, and legs to die for (and many men had). Visage was waiting for someone.

She saw him. She shifted to the form of a black cat with blue eyes, and then pushed him into the alleyway.
?Viva,? the man said. Visage shifted back to her human form.
?Who else? And Shadow, darling, how many times must I ask you to call me Visage??
?The same number of times I have to ask you to call me Shaun, Viva.?
?Whatever. Shadow, darling? I have a teensy weensy favour to ask of you????
?What could I possibly do for you, Viva? You could get anything you wanted,? Shaun replied, adding under his breath. ?If you tried hard enough.?
?Now now, Shadow darling. No need to get catty. There is one thing that I cannot get by myself.?
?And what would that be, Viva??
?Access into Wheelie?s school and I?m sure, Shadow, darling, that you know a way.?
?That I do, Viva, but you definitely won?t like it.?
?What is it Shadow?? Visage snapped. ?Tell me now!?
?To get at the Professor, you would have to work at him from the inside. You know, Viva, switch sides.? Visage shuddered.
?You?re right, Shadow, I don?t like it. But I?ll do what I have to do. Wheelie deserves what?s coming to him after what he did to my beautiful sister.?
?The thing is, Viva, you would have to change everything about yourself. Your names, your colouring, everything. If you call yourself Visage, the professor will recognise you!?
?You don?t say!? Visage replied sarcastically. ?How does short, blonde and ugly sound to you??
?Well??
?I was being sarcastic, Shadow. Of course I know I would have to change. I would, no, will have to change my way of thinking so Wheelie doesn?t catch me out.?
?Very good point, Viva. Do you want some company in this venture? I mean, we could say we are brother and sister and we found out about our mutations at the same time.?
?Shadow, darling, you have a use after all!?
?No need to be sarcastic, Viva, but what about your ?name?? What would you change it to??
?I was thinking something along the lines of Creatura. How about you, Shadow. What would your name be??
?Umbra?
?Very nice, Umbra. It suits you, Shadow, darling. But what about our real names? I quite like the sound of Vicky.?
?I always liked the name Stephan Kornwell.?
?Vicky and Stephan Kornwell? I like it. Shadow darling, you are a genius! Look out, Wheelie; you are going to get the shock of your life!?

what do you think?

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><a href='http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm' target='_blank'><br>Dice Roller</a><br>Just so I know I can find it...lol :D<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>Nialla: 6 Wins, 0 Losses (Tackle, Bubble, Wing Attack, Gust)<br>Stephanie: 2 wins, 0 losses (Peck, Charm, Sing)<br><br><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://www.freewebs.com/elyssa_sylverwyng' target='_blank'>Marple Moop</a>:</span> the site of randomness, and the stuff that used to be here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:08 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

I think you should explain what the crap is going on here.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage