It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:05 am 
Random Trainer

Please comment....

The cho-oi are the people of Bob, and his Siblings, Hero, Guardian of Judgment and the High Referee and Shinia, The Keeper of Light and She Who Beats Bob with a Mace Daily.These are the stories of everyday cho-oi having extrordinary days, usually Bob's fault.To begin, we'll have the Story of Bob's Wife Mocha and How she met Bob.

Boy meets Girl
Mocha Cappuccino was working late at the Kappa Coffehouse, which she ran with her sister, Latte. She was cleaning tables when they came in. They were a couple, a man and a woman. The girl had black hair and Evil looking eyes and wore a long sleeved shirt and shorts. The man with her was none other than Bob, his Glowing yellow eyes, staring wide at Mocha. he seemed to be blushing, but she couldn't tell. She swept her pale brown hair out of her choclate brown eyes and got out a note pad.
"What can I get you?" she said.
"I'll have a-" Bob started then the girl interuppted.
"We'll have two Caramel iced coffees please."
"But Moton, I hate caramel. Can't I have a regular coffee?"
"Now Bobby dear, you need to expand on your tastes."While Moton was Ranting, Bob went over to Mocha and told her, "Give me some coffee, black, I'll pick it up in an Hour."
"Got it. Two Carmel Coffee Freezers coming up." She went to the counter and prepared the order. When she got back, the pair were gone, and didn't even leave a tip. What she didn't know however, was that Moton dragged Bob to the Park and "chatted" with him.
"Bob, when will we be married?" she asked, a hopeful look in her eye.
"Moton, I don't think it's going to work between us."
"Say what?"
"I'm Breaking up with you. That girl in the coffee shop is much prettier than you are, and let's face it, you're aren't exactly girlfriend of the year."Bob then left for the coffe shop, to pick up his order. Moton however was enraged and whipped up a pair of Windblades and shot them at Bob, who was Standing in front of Shinia's statue.the blades missed and destroyed the statue, causing Bob to run, as fact ad he could to the shop, and Mocha.
Over the next few months, Bob and Mocha started dating. Until one night...

"Mocha, Will you marry me?" Bob asked, holding out a gold tiara, with a heart-shaped ruby and wing like accents on the band.But Before Mcha Could answer. Moton, appeared and Grabbed her and put a knife to her throat.
"Sorry Bob, she's scheduled to die! I saw what you were working on! I know your precious Mocha will die tonight!" Moton then laughed like a maniac, Bob however only spoke:" Oh, yeah that, See, I didn't draw that willingly, It was commissioned by Shinia, and what she wants will happen in 3,2,1 and..." Suddenly, there was a whack and Moton fell forward, while Mocha was freed from the crazy girls grip. Then she noticed that a mace was in the back of her assailant's head. she then turned around and Shinia was standing there, angry.
"That's what happens when you mess with my stuff!" she yelled, and then Bob continued with his Proposal.
"So, Mocha...Will you marry me?"
Mocha smiled and answered:
"Yes."

A few days later Moton's funeral was held, a guard was posted at the site to make sure nothing screwy happened. However, on a silinet night,the guard heard a voice saying: "I'll get revenge, Bob will pay for dumping me, Mocha will die! I won't rest till Bob joins me in the grave!"

The End?

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 pm 
Random Trainer

wow, it's been a while, well here's the second tale. Where the owners of two shops get a request for their second jobs in...

Rabbit And Turtle.

It began this morning like any other. Max, a blond Cho-oi with white rabbit ears and fluffy tail, was reading the paper, which had a story on the Smiting of Bob's ex by Shinia, but the headline talked about his engagement. As he was reading up on Moton's death, his roomate in his Two-room apartment, Sam came in and got himself a cup of coffee. Max looked up at his freind, who owned the armor shop next to his weapons shop, and saw that the turtle-shelled Cho-oi was still wearing his pajamas, while Max was dressed in his usual black suit and tie.

Then the phone rang. Max picked up the phone and talked to the person on the other end.
"Max here. If you're the guy who keeps trying to break into the shop, then no. I'm not--Oh! Hello Latte! Sorry about that. Oh? The shadow eh? Well,well, then you've called the right guys. I'll tell Sam and we'll be there as soon as we can. Stall the creep will ya? Thanks! You're a doll Latte!"

Max then hung up and told Sam what the call was About.
"Sam, Latte just called, and, well, the Shadow's back in town."
"The Shadow?" said the tired turtle,"but I thought he was, I don't know... Dead?"
"Well, Sam, It seems you better get dressed quickly, otherwise Latte won't give us those free donuts and-" Max was soon interrupted by a gust of wind as his partner in the detective business the ran together ran into his room and came out dressed in a dark green suit with his shell still on his back. It was rare for Max to see Sam so impatient, but when it came to donuts, this guy was unstoppable.Max then got up, Grabbed the keys to his car and him and his partner drove down to the Kappa Coffehouse.

When they arrived, the pair saw the Shadow, a cloaked figure sitting alone at a table. but this he seemed different than when Max last saw a picture of him. Mainly because "He" was in fact a "She". And she wasn't very good at hiding that fact. Max then went over to her and spoke calmly.
"Okay lady, take the cloak off and Then you can start explaining as to why you're doing a poor job imitating a dead criminal."
The woman took her hood off, revealing a head of green hair, framing a pretty face with blue eyes. she then spoke to the stunned rabbit in an equally calm voice.
"Well,I was trying to find the guy who framed my father, the original shadow, of the crimes he was wrongfully accused of. And it seems you along with everyone else in the world of Whoknowswhere, has been gipped by the one who killed him, last I heard he retired and opened a weapons shop here in Genesis City."
"The man who killed your pop, toots," Max said, pretty ticked right now, "was my own dad, and he died two months ago, I've been running the shop and co-running a detective agency with my roommate, and who do you think you are any way?"
"My name is Misha, you idiot" the woman responded, equally ticked as Max, "and I'm looking for a man named Mahoney, who hired your dad to kill mine!"
"HEY! MY DAD MAY HAVE BEEN A HITMAN IN THE PAST, BUT HE BELIEVED THE SHADOW DID THOSE CRIMES!"
"OH REALLY? THEN HE WAS GIPPED TOO! MAHONEY WAS THE ONE WHO REALLY DID THOSE CRIMES! MY DAD TRIED TO STOP HIM, BUT JAMES H.K. MAHONEY HIRED YOUR DAD TO OFF HIM!"
"WAITAMINIT!" yelled the girl at the counter. The arguing couple turned to look at the girl with short, light brown hair and choclate colored eyes who was staring right back at them with a very pissed off look in her eyes."You mean the James HK Mahoney who's sitting in the corner over there with the 'oh no, I'm doomed look on his face?'"
Sam, who was hiding behind the counter from the arguement then popped up and spoke to Max.
"Max, you and the girl argue like a married couple, but if we waste anymore time here, a lot of people outside our shops are going to get very angry and that means we lose business.SO GRAB MAHONEY AND LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!!!"
Max then quickly apologized to Misha and then cuffed the man in the corner, took him to the police station, and went to open his shop with such speed, it was as though a monster was after him. Sam, who was with him also opened his shop and managed to keep his business open another day.

The end.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand