It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:19 am 
Random Trainer

Yeah, I kinda got bored one day,and and thought this up. It's basically about a male vampire with a rare disorder among his kind,and what he did in ancient japan before he fell in battle and what happens when he wakes up in the current time period...well, here goes who knows what...

In the world, humans think, that vampires, werewolves, and stuff like that are nothing more than stories, they are wrong, they do exist, and they can blend in quite easily, They have been among us since after the clan wars among the vampires, this story begins, centuries ago, near the end of the wars.

"Vakama! Hurry up! If your late for your meeting with Zorain's father, you'll never marry her!" a female vampira yelled to her son.As he came into the room,his mother admired the way is golden hair highlighted his blood red eyes, As well as the black armor he wore, the gray skin that was common on all vampires in the clan made all vampies know that he was a Sakamoto, a warrior of the night, however, there were two things wrong with him that made him a freak among his own clan members, he was immune to sunlight, and he could not drink human blood.
"Mother, If I don't get there soon, you won't have any grandchildren."
"Oh! Sorry Vakama! Now don't forget your sword,there is a war going on between twelve of the thirteen clans."
"Yes mother."
How could he forget, the thirteen clans never had trouble before, there were always six good and six evil, the thirteenth clan, remained neutral, and stayed out of disputes. But when the clan wars started, the thirteenth clan, went into a reclusive area in Europe, a land called Switzerland. As the remainning Twelve battled, love, was rare, except for Vakama and the woman he loved,Zorain.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:32 pm 
Random Trainer

After an uneventful flight to his loves mansion,Vakama, drew his wings back in his body.This, though extremly painful,was normal among the clan.After recovering, A woman, with the blue hair of her mother,a lake spirit, a blue kimono, and her father's green eyes came to greet him.
"Hello Vakama."
"Hello Zorain."
As the two smiled at each other, Zorain's father came out of the mansion with a gargoyle,who happened to be the head servant.The human was about to greet His future son in law when another vampire flew in, This one was also immune to sunlight, but he was half human, he had red hair and eyes, and gray skin like Vakama's,But the alarmed look on his face meant that the meeting was about to be cut short.
"Sir! the enemy is entering our territory!"
"Saito..of all the days for you too see the enemy,you just had to do it today!"

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:04 am 
Random Trainer

After saying their goodbyes,Vakama and Saito left the mansion and flew to the forest.There, they met up with the rest of the Sakamoto army and made camp,Vakama told them his plan.
"Kuro,you take a part of the army to attack the left flank,Shun, you attack the right flank,I'll take the frontal assault. Kuro, Shun, You take your armies and hide them immedaitely!"
As the two genrals left with their men, An arrow came from out of the trees and barely missed Vakama. In the distance he heard a woman scream.Fearing for Zorain, He sent Saito and 30 men to the mansion to defend it, they did so and the attack started.Seventeen vampires dropped from the trees and took down all but Vakama,Who drew his sword and cut all of their heads off, one, had the blade in his heart. Then Saito came back with a grim look on his face.
"Sir,We drove off the enemy, but we were too late to save Zorain...I'm sorry, but she was dead when we arrived,her blood had the scent of murder in it. If only we came sooner we mi---Vakama! Look out!"
It was too late, the enemy leader had snuck up on them and grabbed Vakama's sword, and stabbed Vakama in the stomach.The last thing he saw was a red light and then darkness.
"Hey! Wake up!" said a voice, it was female, but the smell of her breath,smelled like a corpse,Causing him to resist.
"Hey Kira,Let me try,I might be able to wake him up. WAKE UP!" Vakama heard this female voice ,and scream, and opened his eyes.What he saw suprised him.
He was in a room made of stone, and over his face were the faces of a lamia and a banshee.He tried to sit up but then he remembered his sword was still stuck in his body.
"Mind telling me what's going on?Last thing I remeber was my army was ambushed and I got stabbed by the leader with my own sword.Speaking of which,mind pulling that out? It's starting to get annoying."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:28 pm 
Random Trainer

okay, seriously, I don't mind criticisms about this, It helps me improve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:29 pm 
Random Trainer

"Yeah,we tried to before waking you up, and we both failed."said the lamia,who Vakama guessed was Kira.
"Umm,Kira,she's coming,"said the banshee,who was very worried about who "she"was.
"Shoot! Okay Anges,when she comes by,we pretend not to notice the vampire."
"What vampire Kira?"said a voice.Vakama strained to see who it was that spoke,but only caught a small glimpse of an arm carrying an oar.
"Aggie,you could have warned me that she was coming to us first."
"I didn't know.Sorry Kira."
"Oh,don't worry Aggie,you were both here for 24 hours only,and times up.Kira,no gorging on dead people's flesh in broad daylight again.Agnes,don't try dating the living again,seriously,it won't work. So let me see this vampire how'd he get in anyway?"
"Well,he just came up through the floor,sword stuck in him and all,me and Aggie tried to get the sword out first,but we both failed."
"Great,one of those cases,I better get that Shun guy.He might get it out. Kira,try and fill him in on current events as best you can." and the person who spoke left.
"Umm,who was that and what did she mean by current events?" asked Vakama
"That,was Vanya Helsing.And by current events,she means by what happened while you were out cold for who knows how long."
After Vakama was filled in on a few centuries of events Kira left.Aggie had left early on by going through the walls why she didn't do this before and how she was even able to grab his sword was a mystery to him,but he didn't bother asking,because a vampire with brown hair,red eyes,and gray skin,and wearing a black suit, a white shirt, and a black tie had walked in the room with a girl with short blue hair andgreen eyes,she was wearing a green shirt with a lotus blossom on it and a pair of jeans,she was carrying an oar.
"Okay Shun, do you think you can take the sword in that guy out?"said the girl,who Vakama assumed was Vanya.
"Sure,in fact this guy was an old freind of mine centuries ago,it's good to see you again Lord Vakama."
"Same here Shun, I wish the cicumstances were alot better."
"It seems that you two have some catching up to do so I'll leave you two alone."
When she left Shun pulled the sword out of Vakama,which made him happy,and they began to catch up on things,starting with the war.
"Vakama,How the heck did you survive? when we came back to camp after the battle there were bodies everywhere, the survivors thought the worst when we saw the ashes,and the lack of your body anywhere increased that fear."
"I'll tell you when I figure that out, when you and Kuro left my group was ambushed and I was left alive after sending Saito and some warriors to Zorain's home, then I killed the ambushing group,single handedly mind you, then Saito came back and told me that Zorain was murdered, and then I was stabbed by the enemy leader,then there was this red light and next thing I know I'm here, where ever here is.So,who else survived?
"Only me and some men survived.Now,You said that you sent Saito, the damphyr who wouldn't even ride a dark mare before his wings developed,to Zorain's home?Were you okay when you did that?"
"That's why I sent some warriors with him.And I taught him to fight with a sword while you were asleep."
"I always did envy your ability to walk out in broad daylight."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:13 pm 
Random Trainer

---I'm not sure if I'm doing bad or good so far,but I'll keep going.---

"So,Shun,why does that girl look similar to Zorain?"asked Vakama.
"Oh,you mean Vanya?I'm not quite sure my self."
Then,Vanya came into the room but this time she was with a woman,she had long black hair,brown eyes and a blue kimono.
"Okay miss,why are you interested in a vampire?"she asked the stranger.
"Well,let's just say he knew an old freind of my family."the woman answered. Vakama did not see her mouth because she was holding a fan in front of it,but those eyes seemed familiar,he just couldn't figure it out.
"Are you talking about me or Shun?"
"Oh,you, Sakamoto-san.Not your freind Shun."
"Okay,Now that we know who you want,we'll just go to the mansion where you have some explaining to do.Shun,you can go home now if you want."
"Thank you miss Vanya."Shun said and left."Vakama, a word of warning, try not to anger Vanya,it won't end well.Trust me." Then he left.

Later,Vakama,Vanya,and the mysterious stranger went to the mansion,which turned out to be a place Vakama had not seen for a long time,the home of his lost love,Zorain.At the door to the mansion was a gargoyle,younger than the one who served Zorain's family,but of course someone he had not seen in a very long time as well.
"Hello Gregamaru."
"Hello Vakama,I'm glad you recognized me after these last few centuries."
"So what happened after Zorain died?"
"Her father went mad and beleived you had a hand in her murder.Then he did the ultimate dishonor to your family."
"You don't mean..."
"I'm afraid so."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"Um,Greg,Do I even want to know what this 'ultimate dishonor' is?' asked Vanya.
"No miss Helsing, you don't. it is not meant for mortal ears."

Later,after everyone was inside,Vanya started to interrogate the stranger while Vakama recovered from the fact that all Sakamoto were given the ultimate dishonor.
"Okay lady," started Vanya,"just who are you and what do you want with this vampire?"
"Well,my name is Yuki Naywa and Vakama happened to know someone who was a freind of my family.A Saito Sakamoto."
"Wait,Yuki Naywa? That was the name of a servant girl,who had a slight crush on Saito."Said Vakama when he heard the name."But I saw her vanish into thin air with a man in white."
"Woah,You mean to say that Yuki might just be a servant girl from a few centuries ago?"
"Hey,She might not Vanya. It's probaly a coincedence."
"You catch on quickly Vakama Sakamoto, And it was more than a slight crush."
"Okay,now I'm lost."
"Vakama,You're not the only one. Yuki,care to explain how someone who looks at least twenty is actually centuries older without one wrinkle?"
"Well,Miss Helsing,if you insist."