It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Salline
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:45 am 
Blaziken Level 100

This story is long, but the plot is of a vampire that is a girl, that lived for more then enough time. This is one where it goes from first person to third person.

Where Were You Last Night?
By David Barnum

Taking my gaze into the dark black corner of the alley, I walked very slowly. I moved into the shadows, I felted like my heart was twisting. As I looked around, I saw that there where no one in sight or watching me as I took out one of the knives out of my body. Red blood gushed out as the knife slipped out of my side. I tossed it to the other side with great force without realizing it. Yet that was the last of my worries.
I put my hand down yet again, digging out the second knife close to my heart. It was deeper within my flesh and burned like fire as it was tearing at my ribs. I drew in a long breath, as I removed the knife out of my body and throwing it to the ground. More blood came out. Drawing a short breath in, I started to walk to each knife and removed a bag I had with me to put them in. Looking at the garbage cans on my right, I moved slowly towards them. As I opened the trash can, I realized that I forgot something. Yet that had to wait, as I put my hand in and twist the tie shut on the garbage. Slamming the top back on the trashcan, I turned toward my left and started to head out of the alley.
Moving from the alley onto the street, I moved my eyes up at the full moon. With its bright whites and blues, I tried to get the red out of my eyes. I felt weak as I stumbled across the street to the other side with no care. Looking towards the apartment I stayed in, I started to move faster. The little drips of blood seemed to pour out more as I moved my body to the front door. Scrambling with my keys as I undid the lock and put the key back inside my coat. I walked up the stairs towards my room. Kicking at the door, my hand touched the telephone and I hit the receiver to listen to the new messages that was blinking red. Taking time, I changed into a new pair of clothes while listening to the messages left by people. Yet the last one caught my attention.
“Where were you last night? I was afraid that you got yourself killed, Dave. Is she coming after you again? I don’t want to lose you again, and I will always love you if you just come over here and we talk. I want to help you. Talk to me soon my love. Lacy.”
The phone clicked as it finished the messages I was listing to. I then tossed the phone across the room, causing it to ripe the phone off the hook.
“No, I was out getting drunk. Yes, she followed me into a bar, where she stabbed me not once but twice. No one saw the incident and that was just fine with me. Why me, I got pictures of this hot chick named Ellen and what she wants out of me is to die. I don’t understand why she is doing this to me. Right, I remember now. I took them because it looked like she was a vampire. The film that I took while she had her teeth sticking out and sucking up blood for someone on the streets. Also the information that I have on and the history that is about her family and her past. Ellen Callaway, or should I say Ellen Lain Hathai who was born in 327 AD and is a vampire.”
Turning my hand to the glass that made me see the cuts that were deep in my body. They pierced my flesh and almost caused me to die, I didn’t feel better. Taking a look back into the glass, I noticed two bit marks on my neck. Moving around to get the pictures, the movie, and the information that I found about Ellen and put them into my bag. I than took the phone off the hook, and headed for the door. The cuts where very deep, and the blood was still pouring out as I went back down the steps. My hands were shaking, sweating, and my head was still not clear from the loss of blood from my body. I had to get to my girlfriends house to show Lacy what I had. Then have her take me to the hospital to bandage the cuts.
After half an hour, I reached the house that Lacy lived in and tried to go up the stairs. Yet to me surprise, Lacy was already with a sad look in my eyes and standing there. She took a hold of my arm and led me inside. She then wrapped the wounds as best as she could and took a bag of ice to slow the bleeding down. Tears were building up in her eyes as I was trying to calm Lacy down.
“Where were you last night?” Lacy asked again as the both of us were looking at each other on the couch.
I lifted my head up, “I was followed to the bar and the next minute, I was stabbed twice by Ellen. I did not know what to do after that, so I left in a hurry. I tried to get ride of the knives that she used on me, so I put them in a bag and tossed them into a garbage can.”
“I’m so sorry I wasn’t there when she did all of that to you. You should have called or said something. I was scared. It was hours before I realized you haven’t called or left me a message of where you were going.” Lacy’s eyes were all puffy as she got the last words out of her mouth.
More tears came as she looked at Dave. “I don’t want to lose you my love.”
I moved my hand and pointed at the t.v. that was against the wall on the other side of the room. I opened up my bag I had with me, and gave the movie to Lacy. I than pointed again to the t.v. and Lacy moved towards it. Her tears where streaming down as turned the t.v. on and pushed play. As we saw the movie together, Lacy paused the tape a couple of times to ask me questions or see the pictures I took. It was interesting that everything fit together. After the film, we sit by each other on the couch, talking about the film. Lacy wanted to see the information I found about Ellen. She took the paper from my bag and started to read it. Lacy was puzzled as she started to read it. I listened to it with great interests.
“Ellen Lain Callaway is a very rich and from a famous family. Her father, Chris Callaway, runs the Trio Lord Company. Three companies that are linked together by the family. The first one was a diamond company called, Tiny Pieces, which was founded in 1690. The oil company of, Blue Ones, was founded in 1895. The last one was a large construction company called, Deep Line, was founded in 1926. Yet the workers at each of these companies don’t see Chris Callaway at all, or most of the time he was at home. A good question indeed, as they saw Ellen Callaway at the meetings, and trying to get the company into the future. They supplied World War II with enough oil for the United States, Britain, and the USSR to use. Tiny Pieces that almost went out of business in 1943 for the next 23 years. Chris Callaway is worth 13 billion, but his daughter, Ellen Callaway is worth 45 billion. Ellen Callaway has ranked the highest honors in school with grades, runs sports: track, basketball, volleyball, and enjoys art: mostly painting, music, and “other” things.”
Lacy looked through more papers and saw the life of Ellen.
“Her real name, Ellen Lain Hathai, was born in 327 to a wealthy family. Her father, Count John K. Hathai was killed in a war, while her mother, Countess Janis J. Hathai was found dead by committing suicide. At the age of 18, she married Duke Jothian E. Callaway, which was from England. Strange events had occurred and Ellen didn’t have a child until she was after 19. Her child, David Julius Callaway, was born at a home by a large lake. But in a couple of year’s later, things started to happen, and something came out. Jothain and David were killed with their heads cut off, stomachs ripped open, and their hearts removed. Later studies saw that there was no body of Ellen Callaway.
“She disappeared from people until someone from the town in 355 found her standing in the middle of a lake. After strange murders around a lake, Ellen was found in 560 around London. She was trying to find information on culture and more knowledge of things that others didn’t seem to care for. In 1245, Ellen was in Japan and China, trying to learn the language, and gather more of the culture. In 1800, Ellen was found in New York City, and trying to get back to England. She was found out when she killed over 300 people in the area because they were in her way, and stealing the ship back to England. Police were puzzled as they shot at her and she didn’t go down. They said, “We kept on shooting at this woman, but she seemed like a god among us. She didn’t seem to care when all that was left was me standing on the docks of New York.” By James H. Harrinery.”
“They covered up that information to the public and buried the bodies into the city of New York. In 1945, Ellen was in California, buying a large house. These facts just keep building up, and that she is a person with a long life didn’t help either.”
Lacy was crying, I tried to go over to Lacy when the doorbell ringed. Both of us stopped in place when we heard it. We didn’t move. There was silence, and then again the doorbell was hit. Lacy walked over slowly to the door to see who it was. Yet before she could look out, the lock undid itself, and the door moved. Lacy backed up to see a young woman underneath a cloak of black. Her body was small, about 5’4”, with a red dress and seemed to be drunk, because of the smell of alcohol around her.
She moved into the room like it was her own place and lifted her hood up to show her face. It was Ellen, and she had a smile across her face. The door closed behind Ellen and locked back up. Her glaze moved to both of us and took a while before Ellen said a thing to us. I was scared. Yet it seemed that she was arguing with herself or talking to someone else. I was puzzled and Lacy wanted me to do something when she moved her eyes to the t.v.
“Hello to both of you. Having a good night, or day? Dave, sit down before you hurt your good looking lady here.” With her words, I couldn’t move and I did what Ellen told me to do. Lacy was scared and wanted to run out the door. “Lacy, sit down beside Dave and we will talk.” As she finished the sentence, Lacy started to move and sit right beside me. It seemed that we were over our heads here. “Shut up! I can’t think with all 18 people talking to me.” Ellen moved closer to the t.v. and moved the baseball bat with her mind closer to us.
“Now, you wanted to hit me with this Lacy? Big mistake! You’re talking to a person that can read everyone’s minds. Ok, your time is up. You two are going around, getting information about me. You got a tape and a lot of pictures of me because of what. A dream? You’re fantasy? Someone told you? Do I have to read your mind to know why you’re doing this?”
“You two have a couple of choices to make here. One, you can give me the tape, pictures, and information. In exchange, I will erase the information from your minds. Second, if you don’t give me what I ask for, than you will be dead. The police wouldn’t know who did it, but they will find both of you, and figure that you committed suicide. It wouldn’t be that hard to cover my fingerprints because I haven’t touched anything coming here or I wouldn’t touch anything leaving. I can just use my mind to make it happen. So what is your choice.”
Lacy looked at me like I was to do something, but I had no choice, or I couldn’t think straight. A few minutes later, Ellen moved across the room taking another long breath that opened up her mouth. There, in her mouth, were two sharp teeth as she licked at them.
“I haven’t had blood for so long, I really would love to have some, but I guess it is too early to do it. It reminds me of a song I sang almost 1,000 years ago.”
“To be alone, is to be by myself. I wonder why it is for me to not
understand. I dream of a place, too quiet to be. My heart breaks with
pain. As I take the last steps to my death. I withdraw my own last
breath, moving as I was dead. Yet in the end, I die alone.”
“So sad to be alone. I will release you now, yet you still have the two choices to make. Make it fast before I make the decision for you and kill you off.” Ellen took a step back, and smiled as we could move and think of what to say.
I spoke at last, but they were not that strong.
“I want to go on with my life, but I do also want the public to know what you are. I understand that if this is, I will die, but I want to see what others think. I have gone through life without knowing what is out there, and I have a life to continue to see it all. If there is no chance to correct this and show people that we have other things on this planet, than we have to show all this to the media.”
“I understand Dave, but answer me this. Is your life more than what greed is? Living a life with possibilities that someday someone will hit it big. Life is useless if you are willing to die so young. I have made the decision for both of you. You just have to say yes or no.”
Lacy stared at me and I looked back at her. I then looked at Ellen’s eyes. They were starting to turn red, but I just seemed to not understand that she was giving me a choice to live.
“What if I say no?”
“You will be under my control, Lacy will get the sword I have with me and you both will stab each other in the bathroom tube. You will each be dying with pain and sorrow, and will die within the next couple of minutes after. I will drink some of that blood because if I killed you than drink your blood, your minds will go into mine and I don’t want 18 instead of the 16 in my mind. It’s very hard to think to myself if 16 people are talking to you. It pisses me off. On the other hand, if you say yes, I will heal you from the wounds I made and you will never know who I am. So think it over and I will be back. Don’t bother on trying to go out the door; I will be on you in a heartbeat. You have an hour to decide.”
Time passed and Ellen had an eye on each of us. I was scared, but I knew what I wanted to say all this time. I looked up and saw that Ellen was a very different person. Her skin was perfect, her body was the best shape for a woman, and she was more than ever beautiful. My gaze was puzzled as she moved her head to the clock and back to each of us.
“No. I will show people what you are Ellen, and that’s my final decision.”
Lacy looked at Ellen and then at me. With a very shot breath, Lacy said, “Me too. No.”
“Ok then.”
Looking down, Ellen made the sword move. Yet, with a quick glance to the kitchen, Ellen saw two large knives close to the sink. Picking them up with her mind, she also moved them towards us. In a couple of minutes, Lacy and I had a knife in hand and was scared out of our minds.
“Move to the bathroom and get into the tub with the weapons you carry in your hands.” Ellen’s words were sharp and sounded very deep from her mouth.
Like that, we each stood up, and went into the bathroom. The stone floor was cold to the touch, as our feet went across it. Lacy got into the tub first and waited for me to get in. I wanted to stop, but neither my mind, nor my body would listen. After a few minutes that seemed like forever, Ellen walked in and stared at each of us.
“I will release you from your minds and tell you one last thing. I will not change my mind and that this decision was based off of what you said. Don’t worry, you will die slowly as the blood pours out.”
With her words we each could think and talk, but the next words changed my mind. Yet it was too late.
“Dave, you’re a vampire. I bit you and turned you into one. Now the only way to kill you is to cut off your head. That is what Lacy will do. You will stab her in the heart and she will cut off your head. After that I will be moving her hand with the knife across your body to destroy everything that a vampire is. The heart will be removed and torn out of the body, the lungs will be cut off and lay in the tub, and the stomach cut to pieces. Thanks for your time and have a nice day. I will enjoy this. Now after this I will be leaving you guys alone.”
With that, Ellen retook over our minds and started the process of killing both of us. Lacy took her knife and started to cut off my head. I couldn’t feel anything and I stab Lacy into the heart. Blood started to run out as the fear came over our minds. Ellen moved closer and gave back our minds.
“Now feel the pain.”
With those words, I could feel the blood and the shock that was going through my body. Lacy was screaming and pain was coming across our bodies. She touched her heart and felted the warm blood coming out of her. It was true fear that we each were going to die.
“Now you continue with the fear and pain that you will cause each other.” Ellen spoke with great passion.
Lacy took the knife and started to dig around my heart. Taking the knife out again, she went into my chest with great force and took out my lungs and stomach. My eyes were watching the whole thing and within seconds, my heart and head were cut off one after the other. My life got fewer and fewer. Taking a short glance at Lacy, she took a hold of me. Her pulse stopped and so did mine after a couple of seconds.
Ellen stared at each of us, not saying a word. In a few minutes, she released Dave and Lacy from their minds and bodies and turned around.
“I’m sorry, but this is the only thing I had to do to you. Take nothing and leave nothing.”
Walking out, Ellen went through the door and into the bright day. As she went across the street, she smiled and seemed very happy. Thinking to herself, she went on her way, back to her home. Yet looking into the blue sky, she thought to herself.
“Will this ever end or should I just end it all and be at peace again.”
A tear came down on her face as she opened up the door and went in to rest. Thinking that this will never be the last, just the beginning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:40 am 
Pokémon Master

Wow, what a very descriptie ending...

One crit would be that sometimes there would be a sentence with a thought that would suddenly end, thus making the next setence awkward. One setence that didn't really make sense was this;
Quote:
Strange events had occurred and Ellen didn’t have a child until she was after 19

If she got married when she was 18, kinda make sense if she had a child at age 19...I know Dave is saying this, but I just think that could of been worded better.

Meep - just my opinion ^^;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:05 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

and that is what I want, people to see what I need to change.

Quote:
If she got married when she was 18, kinda make sense if she had a child at age 19...I know Dave is saying this, but I just think that could of been worded better.

Meep - just my opinion ^^;

Thanks for the advise, I'm happy for it.

---------------------------------------------------

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

----------------------------------------------------

Post subject: Re: Salline
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:48 am 
Blaziken Level 100

I've changed the Name, the dates, and everything else. Here is a time line of her whole life:

Ellen Hathaway: 327-361
Ellen S. Hathaway: 362-402
Catherina Hathaway: 403-446
Sahara Hathaway: 448-499
Ellen Cat Hathaway: 507-566
Hallen Hathaway: 566-624
Sahera Hathaway: 626-688
Ellen Sahra Hathaway: 690-769
Ellen K. Hathaway: 770-856
Lacy E. Hathaway: 858-938
Sahara Hathaway: 941-1012
Ellen E. Hathaway: 1012-1092
Erica C. Hathaway: 1092-1137
Ellen E. Hathaway: 1139-1194
Cat S. Hathaway: 1196-1219 (Dying so young, she got "killed" by gunfire. Stopping her heart she was convinced dead.)
Ellen Celi Hathaway: 1222-1300
Sahra W. Hathaway: 1303-1392
Ereal Hathaway: 1393-1450
Ellen Erikia Hathaway: 1452-1522
Ellen C. Hathaway: 1522-1540 (By jumping off a Church in England, Ellen was found "dead".)
Cathra Hathaway: 1540-1620
Salline Hathaway: 1621-1699
Samethia Hathaway: 1702-1788
Ellen Sam Hathaway: 1789-1846
Cat Eyina Hathaway: 1848-1888
Ellen C. Hathaway: 1889-1947
Ellen E. Hathaway: 1947-1980
Ellen C. E. Hathaway: 1982-Now-2006

You will never know what my pain is untill its too late. Never for my heart to fall in pieces as with the blood that drips.

Du kummt..........

Last edited by Aquanta on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:05 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

As she walked through the trees under the night sky, she knew what she had to do. The leaves were iced over, their color glowing in the soft moonlight. They crushed underneath her feet as the ice broke off with each step she took. Looking at the moon calmed her down as she got closer to the lake. Yet the moon seemed to change color between her eyes as it looked like red wine dripping down. But after she closed her eyes and opened them up again, the red moon was gone. As Ellen got closer to the lake, she seemed to get warmer, but the cold chill made her bring her arms closer to her body.
She was small in size, 5’6” with very long chocolate black hair, which the wind hid most of her face. Her eyes were icy blue, and they shinned as she got close to the water’s edge. Her breath that came from her mouth stayed in front of her. As Ellen took a step into the icy water, the clouds moved in and the moon disappeared. Hitting the ground, Ellen grabbed her stomach, because the pain was too intense, and within seconds she threw up blood. Opening up her eyes, she only saw thick red blood, and it stuck in her mind for a long time. As Ellen tried to see the water, she saw two shape objects inside her mouth. Her fear started to creep into her spine, as the hair on her head went up. Taking another step back, Ellen saw people standing around her, and they were talking a very strange language that she didn’t know. With more fear, she spins around and took a step to find herself on the shore again. Moving her head, Ellen felt a sharp sting of pain in her chest, and looked down to see a dagger in her heart. The rich blood poured down her white dress and with each breath, it crushed her lungs.
Ellen opened her eyes, and looked around. “Damn, that same stupid dream again.” She said as she knew that dream when she was first turned that one night. But this is well over 1,000 years since that time. Why is she having it again? Will it come true? Where the heck am I? Looking at the clock on the table, Ellen saw that it was just past 1:00 a.m. “Damn. I still have a few hours more of sleep, but I can’t get back to sleep with that still in my mind.” Oh, sorry for bring that dream back to your mind again. I just was a little bored at the moment and thought you could just relive a dream that haunted you before you became one of us, Vampires. “Well don’t do it again.” Ellen thought as she took the covers off her legs and put them on the floor.
She didn’t like the idea of having so many people inside her head, but why did she drink their blood, and then kill them. Oh right, to get their most powerful powers. She forgot that, and now 15 people’s minds were trapped inside hers. Glancing at the clock again, Ellen put her hands to her hips, as she undid her nightgown and had it drop to the floor. Walking to the edge of the bed where the glass mirror was, she looked herself in it. The tenderness of the body was something everyone adores, but it was also a curse, well mostly organisms inside her blood, was put into effect. Ellen hated to be a vampire because your love ones died, but it was also good to look great, and be smarter than everyone else.
Living forever wasn’t bad either. Ellen made it her living to be very wealth and rich, plus being famous wasn’t what she wanted either. But at least she could get away if needed, from the cameras and tapes. The gossip and magazines that were out there to get her didn’t come up with anything. Ellen was so happy to start college yet again, and will see who to be with for friends.
Leaving that behind in her thoughts Ellen moved her body from the mirror to the bed again. Ellen kept an eye on the light that was flickering by the bed-stand and the shadows that moved. Leaving the worry behind, she wanted to sleep. But because of what she was, she wasn't able at all. Being part of the living dead, what most people showed it in movies and sci-fi type things, she wasn't interested in it. Yet she was still alive with a heartbeat and she ate what she wanted. Ellen was a vampire that stood as the last hope for her people if she wanted to believe that or not. Last of a race that was driven from one planet to another and made Earth their new home. Yet that changed as she killed each vampire for power and their blood. One by one they died as she won over them. Last was their king that took awhile to beat, but killed him in the end. Yet throughout the years, she learned a lot of the people and culture that she took life as it came to her. Ellen wasn't even a child compared to others that she never knew. Feeling for the right choice of words and not finding them, Ellen moved off the bed and walked to the bedroom door. There, she looked back, and took a deep breath.
"Even I, will die sometime, but now is the life we chose to lose nothing but gain everything." Ellen said under her breath. Opening the door she moved down the stairs and into the kitchen. Reading the clock on the counter, said it was 2:00 am. Ellen started the companies so long ago but put her father at the head to lose less media on her, was never in need of where to go or what to do. Ellen moved to the mansion in LA to go to school in UCLA. There she will be starting classes in the next week. It was very interesting to start school again and since she kept up with what was in the classes and had the biggest memory, she would not still be a 4.00 GPA, even if she went to class without taking notes, nor having a book. Being smart, she also thought she could take art classes to express the brain in the creative thinking. That is why she was going for an Art degree and hopping to start an art studio for herself and teaching others.
Looking down at her ankle, Ellen knew she had to cover up whatever tattoo's she had and not allow other people to see them. She was done for sports, even if she transferred from the best college in the USA. She looked again at the clock and saw that it was still past 2, but she didn't want to sleep. Reaching the door to the garage in just a few seconds, Ellen turned on the light and looked at the cars inside:

Dodge Viper (GTS), 1999
Viper 26, 1992
GTS Viper 2003 EX TI 91 Full GT, 2006
Ultra GT IX 919 Full FIATIA, 2004

Ellen clicked the light off and walked back to the stairs. Turning she moved towards the door to go outside and see what she wanted to do there. Even if it was to watch the grasses grow. Being rich was good, but also bad with the media that she tried to avoid. Even going to the "Red Carpet Awards" Ellen was still not a famous singer nor an actress that was in the movies. Yet she was still a very high figure to not miss with. Her outfit was the most expensive, with diamonds all around the dress and her hair was done to look back in the 1910's. She was hot and full of energy with talking to the media and MTV that was there. Her wealth is beyond anyone else that walked this planet, but she didn't want to say that when they asked her how much she thought she was worth.
Moving so fast that it was a blur, Ellen opened the cooler to show a large supply of blood. “Good thing I don't drink human blood unless I'm in an area where I can't get the bags of blood,” Ellen thought as she opened one bag with her teeth. After about 2 bags, Ellen moved to the living room that showed all the art work she had collected or painted herself over the years. In a frame by the chair, showed her when she was just a little child. Yet that was from memory and good thing that was a strong point for her. But a tear streamed down her face for remembering what happened long ago.
Born in 327, Ellen was a child when her father died in a battle. Her mother died when she took her own life a few years later. Ellen found her mother hanging by a rope and the chair on its side. But that didn't stop her from doing what she had to do to get things done. Even the event that caused her to break her ankle at the age of 15; falling out of a tree a wrong way split the bone to bend a break. Three years later, she got married and had a child at 19. Three months later, she was turned into a vampire and was to be the Queen of them. Yet in the next five years, she killed every vampire that she could and drank their blood before she killed them. Which in turn, their minds went into hers. Taking the life of her child and husband a few years later, she decided to travel to Asia to get more about the culture and learn different things. After sometime, she went back to Europe and traveled to the United States to get what she wanted. Freedom from people. But her worst fears were starting to kick in when she had to keep her secret from others. Killing people to get them from not saying anything, and going back to Europe to get away from the US after killing 300 people and 15 police officers. Landing the ship in Europe, Ellen changed her image to look like a little child and that threw everyone off her trail. But someone found out sooner and Ellen got rid of them very fast.
But when she went back to the US, she went to college got degrees and earned more than enough. Starting a large company, Ellen never wanted to be the center of the media, but she found it when she was the daughter of the richest family. Now here she was. Willing to go back to school again and get what she wanted. Ellen wanted to go back to the sandy beaches of France, and back home. The lake and the house that she grew up in was still 40 miles outside of Paris, France. Yet, Ellen felt unsafe and unwilling to cope with lose, or love. She was never engaged with sexual activity for the last 600 years, and she thought that she couldn’t use her parts anymore.
“Yet that was in the past, and this is now,” Ellen said as she closed her eyes and then opened them up again to be in her bedroom. Undressing again, Ellen took a pair of pants and a white shirt and put them on. “I’m not going to be famous and look like it at school. That would be a joke. Now I’m ready for school.” Taking another look at herself in the mirror, Ellen walked down the stairs and opened the garage door. Picking the GTS Viper, Ellen drove it out and towards the college. Now her thoughts were just a blur to the view and the things that were about to happen to her.

Du kummt..........

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

The hair on her back caused her to stop. Glancing to each side, her hair was caught in her eyes. Ellen pushed the black chocolate hair out of her eyes and moved them back. After being turned into a vampire, her vision, hearing, and smell improved and her body features were also better. Yet after being turned, she was to take care of her body because it was still weak and that with the vampire blood inside her, any scrape would draw blood. Besides that, Ellen had to walk uphill to the house and she was too weak to do that. But she was still feeling sick to her stomach. She was only half way when she lost most of her dinner, water, and blood from her mouth. A quick step to the side to avoid a tree's branches, Ellen slipped on the thin layer of ice and lost her balance. But she didn't know she was falling because there were other things on Ellen's mind. Hitting the ground hard, Ellen hit her head on a rock, causing a bump and blood started to come out. Her eyes only saw the color of red blood. The fall also broke the spine on her back in pieces, and a soft scream left her mouth. Her teeth pierced her tongue and that was the only thing Ellen tasted was the blood. Her heart rate increased past a point where it was crushing her lungs, making it hard to breath. The pain increased when her ankles twisted, breaking the bones up her leg. Another tear came to her face when her thigh hit a sharp rock, and digging into her side. The only thought going through Ellen's mind was when they told her to be careful.

"Don't get hurt and lose blood. The healing will use up a lot of it and you have to get through tonight."

But it only took seconds to heal back up and as she tried to get back up her left arm hurt, her side and back hurt, but everywhere else, the pain was starting to get less and less. Getting back up, she moved her body careful through the trees and reached the top of the house without another fall. She should have not had the accident and wished it never happened.

Opening the door to the house, Ellen went in and checked if anyone was up. The fire in the kitchen was the only thing for light she needed to see and found that the light in the bedrooms were out. That meant her husband was asleep and her baby boy wasn't making noises. Ellen than looked at the fire and noticed that it was dancing and smiled, but as she took another look at the table, a figure was sitting. He smiled right back at her and than his expression left.

"We told you to be careful. You never listen and I do hope you listen from now on."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't give me that. And here, drink this tonight." With that the figure tossed a glass he was holding in his hands since she saw him. Without thinking, she caught the glass thrown right at her.

"What is this?"

"I know that you can read it, so read it."

"Bloody Marry."

"It will help you relax."

"How long will it make me relax?"

"It's almost midnight, so I would say noon or so."

"I can't sleep that late, and I will never do."

"With that you will. But you might sleep longer than noon. It also depends on the person."

"I'm not drinking it."

"If you don't, you will have pain beyond your capabilities."

"How much pain?"

"You will have stomach aches for blood, your eyes will only see blood, your body will want blood, your body will be so hot with sweet and other emotions that you wouldn't be able to stop it. You might die, you might kill someone you don't want to, or you might just get through with it when you drink blood after your nap."

"My nap? That seems forever."

"We usually sleep for 16 hours a day and that is when we haven't slept for days. This is another reason that you will need to drink it. You will feel less pain, and your craving for blood will not be there until you wake up. Don't worry, just trust me on this one."

"Why am I the one that has to go through more pain?"

"A flower blooms just once in its lifetime, yet when it has bloomed it shows everything. My Queen, your possibilities are endless. You will know everything past and future. One glance at somethng and you can do it. From learning something new to seeing something different."

"What, wait. I can look at something and know it? Just like that?"

"Yes," the said as he pulled a book from his pocket and put it on the table. He moved it across the table and put it infront of Ellen to see, "It's an old text. Go ahead and read it. Don't worry, it's just Latin."

"Latin? I've heard of that before somewhere," Ellen said as she took a hold of the old book. Turning the first few pages, she started to read it and aready knew what it was saying. She looked back at the figure, saying something in Latin, put it back on the table. "What the heck? How is this possible?"

"Only you have the special gift of learning everything and anything put infront of you. Like I said before, but you are able to read and talk every language that existed and will exist right now. If you stop talking in it for a long time, you look at it, you will know it just like that. But think of your mind as a photo memory, when you learn something you will never forget it. Now you are able to speak more than one language without studying it for years. Now that is said, drink that mixture."

"So you still want me to drink it after all?"

"Yes, I'll be more than happy that you drink the mixture I made for you."

Ellen undid the cap of the bottle and smelled the liquid. It smelt like rotten fish and dead animals inside, but she held her breath for just a short time. Drinking the liquid, it went down her throat like fire and tasted so bad. After finishing the bottle, Ellen put it down with a nood.

"What was in there?" Ellen ask as she put the cap back on and tossed it back at the figure.

"Ghoat's blood, pigs blood, cow's blood, wild berries, and a name that came from where I lived for so long, Naltictaliki. It's a root in the ground that was given blood instead of water to grow. It gives the mixture a sweet taste to hide the other tastes." He lowered his head as he whispered softly, "I will warn you that you will see visions when you sleep. It's more powerful than any drug made up to now and will be more powerful than drugs to come. You will get a high off this too. I'll give you the seeds to this plant that will last 600 years before the plant dies. Don't worry, their seeds will drop before they die."

"What good is it to me than?"

"It will heal wounds faster than what your body can repair. It will be good in tea to calm the nerves, but that's just the bloom. The root is eaten raw, but only in small amounts. It can kill us fast and painless." After a few minutes, he got up from his chair and got closer to her. He took a hand and placed in on her stomach, her eyes keeping a watch on where else he would put his hand. "It seems that it is working already. You should go to bed now before you faint. I don't want to see your husband look for you and see you on the floor in the kitchen."

"Just show me the way and I'll go."

"I can't my Queen. Someone is waking and I'll be discovered. Sorry to say, but I'll see you tomorrow." What that, he was gone in a flash. Ellen was puzzled but her eyes were started to catch up to her with sleep. After a few pauses, Ellen took the few steps to their bedroom and opened it up. She closed the door slowly and made it to the bed, where she started to get dizzy. But after pulling the sheets down, getting in, and pulling them back, Ellen moved the pillow up, and drifted to sleep.

Du kummt..........

Last edited by Aquanta on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:33 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Never forsaken to see the failure of demise sit in.
With the reality from the nightmare we endure over the years without knowing truth to sorrow or pain.

Du kummt..........

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:10 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Reaching the dark wood door to her bedroom, Ellen was tired and thirsty. She opened up her eye’s slightly to see the doorknob and the candle that was in her hands. It flickered as Ellen moved it from her right hand to her left hand, and as she was still taking time to wake up. Her wool dress was still on from the day before, still had the dirt from the fields around the house. Yet a giant yawn come from Ellen, as she forgot about her dress and remembered that she was still thirsty. The barrel in the kitchen, Ellen thought as she opened her bedroom door and looked out. No sign of anyone. Good. Taking a slow step in the hallway, Ellen saw the flicker of light from the fireplace. Ellen then stopped. She did not want her mother to be up, and if she were, Ellen would not be able to get a drink and go back to bed without her mother saying no.

Yet without options to reconsider, Ellen took quiet steps towards the kitchen, smelling the pine that was burning in the fireplace. Her rich chocolate brown hair was all messed up and she had to keep it from her eyes and the candle. Still sleepy, Ellen moved into the kitchen and across the room to the barrel. Putting her hands into the cold liquid, Ellen folded her hands like a cup and took a few easy sips. After a few minutes of drinking, Ellen looked at her reflection. Her icy blue eyes were still not fully awake, and her hair kept getting in the way.

Without a second look back in the water, Ellen turned around and saw that a wood chair was on its side. Puzzled with disbelief, Ellen never noticed something hanging in midair. As she put the chair back up, Ellen hit the object and looked up to see that it was a person. Never crossing her mind that it was just a dream or reality, Ellen got onto the chair and moved the candle close to the face. Just as she saw the sea green eyes of her mother, Ellen got off the chair and tried to hold her mouth with her left hand. The bitter sweet of pine hid the smell of blood coming from her mother’s arms. Turning away, Ellen felt anguish as a tear went down her check. Remembering a few months ago, her father killed in battle and her mother went into a state of depression. Ellen was left alone then, except for the maid, Katie that cared for her like a mother.

Ellen turned her head to her mother with a smile, but the tears were burning deep inside her eyes. “Why mom? Please don’t leave me…” without finishing what she wanted to say, Ellen let out a scream. Her voice was drowned out from the tears that were streaming down her face like a waterfall.

“WHY ME!”

Realizing it, Katie was holding Ellen tight and had tears in her eyes too.

“Just cry it out Ellen. Let it all out.” As the last word out came, Ellen felt like a baby, crying so much that she couldn’t see nor hear the song that came from Katie’s lips. Never looking, Ellen moved towards her bedroom, crying the whole way there. She cried until the sun came up a few hours later and her tears were all dried up by that time. Katie left to go into town that was a few hours away and was going to talk to people that knew her mother, but Ellen just sit on her bed waiting. Yet Ellen never moved nor ate any of the bread on the wooden table by the bed. Her expression never changed, and always stayed a stone cold stare at the white cloth dress that came from China; a gift from her mother. It was very expensive to have something like that, but her family could afford anything. Ellen moved her head to see the trees dancing away in the wind and the birds singing.

Do not be sad, kill yourself now and be done with it.

No, never. Not now. Not never.

Before the thought of going into the kitchen and doing the same thing with the rope, Ellen heard horses outside. Katie came in a few minutes later and found Ellen in the same spot she had left her.

“Come on Ellen, please get dressed. People are here and friends of your parents.” Katie left Ellen with a smile on her face, and hopping Ellen would smile right back. She did not. Ellen took a few steps towards the white outfit, yet the tears in her eyes were starting to come once again. Closing the door, Ellen took off her wool dress and slipped the white cloth over her head. If fit. Good.

Opening the wooden door, Ellen moved slowly to the front door, and glanced out of the window, moving the sheets away. There were people standing and waiting for someone or something to come. Tears still streaming down her face, Ellen opened the black wooden doors leading outside and walked to where Katie was.

Ellen never liked horses, but this time, she did not care one bit. Just then, a few of the men from the village carried her mothers’ body, wrapped in silk, and laid her on top of the horse. With each passing moment, Ellen cried less and less. By the time they got to the grave, Ellen just stared blankly at the tombstone of her father and one now of her mother. As the men laid her mother into the grave, Katie gave Ellen a bright blood red rose.

“Goodbye mom,” Ellen said before she watched as the body was covered with dirt and rocks and once the hole was filled, people left. The last to leave was Ellen, still watching the grave, wishing that this had never happened. A rose still in her hands. A rose, Ellen thought still looking at the petals that were dancing in the wind. A flower of great beauty and the deliverer of blood and sorrow, as Ellen remembered what her mother told her. Nevertheless, without another thought, Ellen placed the rose on top of the grave and started to walk away.

With the same slow walk from the house, Ellen did the same slow walk back to the house. The sun setting, the house seemed to be black, and lifeless. Yet as Ellen took hold of the doorknob, she started to shake. Turning it in a clockwise direction, Ellen went in to see Katie by the fire.

It was hard to sleep though out the night. Ellen kept waking up, with voices in her head and was scared out of her mind. Yet she took a few seconds to see that Katie was right besides her, sleeping with a smile on her face. She really wanted t be happy, but with the pain too great to even focus on, Ellen moved a little in the bed, and closed her eyes.

As the sun came into the window, the bright light hit Ellen’s face, shinning a bright golden color though out the room. Blinking and covering up her eyes, Ellen took awhile to just pull the cloth sheets off her bed and walk slowly to the bedroom door. She was not excited for today or days to come. All she had was Katie, that never left her side and treated her like a child. The door was open a crack, so Ellen pushed the door open and walked to the kitchen. The rich smell of warm baked bread and other foods that were on the table. However, the table was taken from her mothers’ room to replace the one in the kitchen. The bloodstains Ellen thought would make her start crying, so she was happy it was not here. The chairs were gone too, and new ones from her bedroom were here instead. Looking at Katie, she always had a great smile, and was cheerful. Just as she turned around, Ellen smiled; hopping that will convince Katie that she was better today.

“Ms. Ellen, after breakfast, you need to go play outside. Just stay busy or go for a swim. I got something for your birthday, but you need to be in a better mood. I know I am pushing, but you need to still remember your parents and what they did for you. Keep their memories inside you and never forget them. Now hurry up.” Katie said as she walked to the front door and started to go do the chores for the day.

Ellen was not excited to go play, but if it was to keep her thinking positive and able to think about the future, then she had to go on. Eating the food brings a smile back to her face, and after she was done, Ellen went to her bedroom and changed. Stepping back into the hallway, she found a basket and took that with her as she went outside. The sun was high in the sky, and as she walked down the path to the lake, Ellen was socking it all in. The cool breeze lifted most of her hair and Ellen slowed down her pace as she neared the water.

Isn’t it just lovely right now? This sickens me right now.

The voice came back, and Ellen did not want that inside her head now. Go away; Ellen thought to herself as she hopped that would do the trick.

Ellen my dear, you are still a child, and need to play. There is a tree there.

Ellen looked at the tree, and saw that it was dead, and if she climbed the old tree, it would break and she would fall. She did not want that at all.
[
It will be fun. Your friends want you to do it.

Get out of my head, a tear started to go in Ellen’s eyes. Please leave me alone.

Your mother and father are up there, waiting just for you. They are at the top. However, if you do not go I will have to make you go up that tree.

“Please leave me alone.” Ellen said as she started to cry. “Why was this happening to me?” Before she could walk away, her body moved on its own without her control and she started to move her hands and legs, one cracked branch at a time. She just wanted to see her parents that were waiting. She could see them, but getting higher in the tree, they still did not come closer.

They want to be with you, get closer. They want you to…………die!

Before grabbing the next branch, Ellen lost her balance and reached out to grab something, anything. Nevertheless, all she got was thin air and then the pain started. Hitting her sides with two large branches knocked the wind out of her lungs, breaking ribs. Landing on another branch with her right leg caused Ellen to scream with pain. Hitting the ground, she could feel the pain going through her whole body, just as the death of both of her parents came to her mind. Trying to get back up, Ellen could feel her foot caught in something sharp and painful, and digging it out caused warm blood to come out and the pain to increase. As the tears came again, the voice came.

Now you will feel pain like you never felt before. Your parents’ deaths will have nothing on you, but you will feel this for the rest of your life. Now it looks like people are laughing at you. Go back home. One other thing, I gave you something to eat, so eat it now and live, or do not eat it and die. Your lungs are filling up with blood and you have a few minutes to live.

She wanted to live, and with that, Ellen popped the food into her mouth. Chewing it up and swallowing its think juice and the sweet taste, Ellen felt a little bit better.

Good, now you need to go. We will see how well you do.

Du kummt..........

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:23 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

The dark glow of the candle stick swaying in the thin, smooth breeze from the window seal made it more crisp to breath in and out without less care and control. She never looked like she wanted to but that didn't matter when she loved it. Ellen moved her hands from her eyes when she saw the bright light that came from the window as the sun was moving to the front of the house. She stayed there for awhile before she realized that he was right when telling her that she would sleep till noon or past. She looked around for her husband but decided that he must have left to go to town. She didn't want to bother him or see him when she got up, but that had to wait. She kept seeing visions in her dreams that made her stomach turn a few times and the sight of blood over and over caused her to rub her eyes all the time. Ellen never realized that she was just dying in the inside and she had to get out. But now that was over, she pulled the silk sheets from her legs and walked to the door without pausing for a second to understand how she got there and what happened the night before. It was like a dream, but how did she knew for just a few minutes that it was all real. That and the fact that she didn't expect someone to be walking in the woods when she turned her head to the tall trees growing by the house. She never wanted it. How could they do this to her? Her expresion changed when she put on her dress and jumped out of the window. She moved so fast that the next thing Ellen knew, she was standing right beside the guy that she saw the night before. His hair was black as the night but it was his skin that made her think again that she really was what she was. She didn't want this more then anything else, but it was a choice that was made before she was born. How stupid? Or was it?

"Ellen, I've been waiting for you to stir and come alive. Now your meal is over here, and hurry before it dies." He said as Ellen was guided behind a few trees.

"What is it?"

Du kummt..........

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Short Story: Blood of Minds

The room was spinning around inside Sara’s head like taking a slip or drinking too much. The pain increased as she looked at the lights flickered in the shadows of the low-lit room. But that wasn’t the problem that Sara had when she took a deep breath and looked at the room. The windows were boarded up and the only light came from the far side of the room.
“What the heck? How did I get here?” Sara’s voice was a little bit shaky. Her head still hurt.
“I guess it was from where the guy hit me with an iron bar.” Sara’s said to herself.
“Help me.” A woman’s voice cried.
“Where are you?” Sara asked as she tried with her strength to get off the floor.
“On this cold table.” The woman said as she coughed.
Sara moved.
“Shoot. My side hurts.” Sara said as she touched the tender area with her left hand.
As she tried to get up her hands slipped as she felt something sticky on the floor and then Sara caught the smell. Like rotten meat and puke. Sara moved her feet a little and the pain increased.
“Damn. What did that guy do to me?” Sara said as she got onto her hands and feet.
Standing up slowly, Sara moved across the room towards the table and the flickering light. It never seemed good at the start, but as Sara got closer to the table, her eyes widened and she tried not to barf.
“What happened?” Sara’s voice was scared and worried.
“I have no clue, I just can’t get up.” The woman’s voice seemed faint.
“Your stomach is cut open and your guts are hanging out. I feel sick now.” Sara turned around and couldn’t hold it back. Throwing up all over the floor as the smell started to stick to her.
“Please help me.” The woman said as she coughed again.
“What’s your name?” Sara said as she tried to find something on the table to break the chains around the woman’s arms and legs.
“It’s Lacy. Lacy McAdams. And yours?” Lacy coughed and blood came up.
“Please don’t talk. I’m Sara Bathan. Just stay here, and I’ll get something to break these chains.” Sara said as she went to the table behind her.
“Ok.” Lacy whispered.
She never helped anyone in her life, but this would be the first time. Sara moved her hands across the table forgetting the smell and the feel of sticky liquid across the surface. The light over her head flickered and Sara couldn’t see because her shadow blocked everything. Opening up a drawer, she grabbed something and lifted it above her head.
“Good, I found a flashlight.” Sara said as she clicked it on. The light was a little dim, but at least it was more of a light to see.
“Ok.” Lacy said again but she kept to short words.
Sara tried the best that she could to hold her breath as she saw limbs of arms and legs on the table and she gagged a few times before more vomit came. Finding a chain with a lot of keys on it, Sara turned around.
“Oh my.” Sara said as she saw bodies of females on the walls, hanging in the air and a lot of thick red blood on the floor. More bodies were in a big pile in the middle.
“Screw this. Ok, ok, let me get these off you.” Sara said as she moved to Lacys’ legs.
Going from one key to another, Sara fingered each key and tried the best she could to hold in the fear and the tears. Her stomach wasn’t feeling good either and that caused more problems. The blood really got to her as it made her think that she wouldn’t get out of here alive.
“Sorry, but these aren’t the right keys.” Sara said as she took the flashlight back to the table behind her.
“It’s ok.” Lacy said. Her eyes told Sara that she was in great pain.
Again, Sara threw up on the table and moved to the other side to find a few keys.
“These should work. I hope.” Sara whispered to Lacy.
She didn’t want someone to hear her or if he would check up on his victims. After trying just a few keys, it finally clicked.
“Good, one down, three more to go.” Sara softly said as she moved to the other side of the table.
Trying hard to undo the other leg chain, the key didn’t work and Sara was back at square one.
“Is this a sick joke or what?” Sara whispered as tears started to stream down her checks.
Yet the last key she tried, Sara heard the click and moved the chain off of Lacy’s right leg and moved to where her hands were.
“You doing all right?” Sara said into Lacy’s ear.
“Yes.” Lacy answered back.
“Just a few more and I’ll see if I can find a way out.” Sara said.
Just after a few tries, Sara got both the arm chains off and moved around back to the table. Sara had to find a way out of this disgusting place.
“I’ll be right back Lacy. Hold on.” Sara’s voice was quiet now.
“Ok.” Lacy said as she coughed.
Taking the flashlight, Sara walked slowly to the first window and saw boards boarded it and so she went to the next. The next one, Sara moved another body that was hanging from the ceiling out of the way. It was too boarded up.
“Great.” Sara whispered to herself as she moved to the last window and saw that the boards weren’t lose either.
Turning back, Sara went to where the stairs were at and went up them slowly. Peaking out of the keyhole, she saw that the upstairs was just as bad as the basement. Body parts were everywhere, and Sara just had to hold her breath. Coming down the stairs, she threw up again on the floor.
“Lacy, I found a way out.” Sara said into Lacy’s ear.
There was silence.
“Lacy?” Sara said again.
Sara put her hand on Lacy’s neck and found no pulse.
“Shoot.” Sara said as she took off her jacket and placed it on top of Lacy.
She turned away from the body and went up the stairs. As she got to the very top, she peeked out to see if the guy was there or not, and placed her ear to the door. There was no sound at all, but Sara waited for just a few minutes before trying to open the door.
“Shoot. Please open.” Sara thought as she put her hand on the handle and turned it.
It moved in her hands and she pushed it open slowly to stick her head out. Tears streamed down her face as she saw a big ax on the table by the kitchen sink and hands to the other side. Blood was running down onto the floor. Sara looked to the left and saw a jar full of people’s eyes. That sight made Sara turn to her right and saw that the kitchen door was open. Just taking a few steps into the kitchen, Sara pulled the basement door close and had it softly click. She didn’t want to warn the guy that’s doing this and she didn’t want to die.
“The ax should do fine.” Sara said under her breath picking it up and holding it in front of her.
Watching everything around her, Sara moved around the kitchen table and found that too had a few bodies on it. She turned her head to the left and saw that the kitchen door showed a big backyard and a fence around it. Yet as she looked to her right and there was a girl hanging in midair with her arms and legs tied and stretched out.
“My my.” Sara said as she moved closer to the body.
She couldn’t do anything for the girl because the head was missing and Sara knew it had to be either on the television or in the pile that she saw on the couch. She had to contain herself from crying or even making a loud noise just in case the guy was sleeping or awake. Yet she had to get out somehow.
Each step, Sara had to be careful of what she walked on and when she got to the front door, she slowed her steps. Looking out, Sara saw that there was a truck and a barn to the left. Turning her head, she saw a tracker.
“It’s a farm.” Sara said as she moved onto the porch.
Turning back to the truck, Sara went to see if the keys were in there and hoping they where. As she neared the truck, Sara heard gunshots and panic made her run to the truck for cover. Peaking around the truck, she could see if she was the target or not.
“Men, see if he’s dead and if not, cuff him and put him into the car.” A police officer said before he went to where Sara was.
“He’s dead sir.” Another one said to the man that was coming for her.
“Good. Shoot his head a few more times to make sure.” He shouted back over his shoulder.
“Ok, sir.” The man answered back.
“Miss. Are you ok? I’m officer Hives, and you must be Sara, right?” His voice was strong and Sara was still shaken back.
“Yes.” Sara finally managed to say before she set down on the ground and started to cry.
“It’s ok. Everything will be ok.” He said as he touched her head.
“No it’s not. People are dead.” The tears covered up most of what Sara said.
“We know. He’s been wanted for a long time, but we couldn’t even find him until now.” Hives said to comfort her.
“Why did it take so long?” Sara’s voice was weak but knew he might have heard her question.
“We noticed activity around your house and one day we slipped a tracking device into your bag. Well, we got your friend to do it.” Hives answered.
“But why me?” Sara had concern in her voice.
“He would go after woman, and do it late at night. We couldn’t catch him because he would take woman from other cities.” Hives said as he bent down to her eye level.
“So why me when he might have known he would be caught?” Sara’s voice seemed still jittery.
“He didn’t know anything. We expect him that he was watching you for awhile.” His voice died as the other man came to them.
“Take me home.” Sara said as if it was a command, but she didn’t want to be here any longer.
“Ok. I’ll take you home here. Just allow us to get more men here to help.” Hives said as he looked from one man to another.

(I replaced the cuss words with other words so it might not sound that good, but oh well. Good for me.

Du kummt..........