It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:04 pm 
Blaziken

She looked at him. ?You?ll do nicely,? she muttered to herself.

The man she was looking at was an athlete, one of the best, but even he failed to notice the young woman next to him, and what she slipped in his drink: a powerful sedative, not dissimilar to GHB (the date rape drug), which would knock him out for several long hours. Just long enough for what she planned for him.

When he woke up the first time, he could not move. He tried to speak, but he could not. The only part of his body he could move was his eyes. He could still feel however, and around his skin was a cold, hard feeling. He blacked out at this point, unable to stay awake.

The next day when he woke up again, there was a female face in front of him. She seemed vaguely familiar, but he could not place the face.

?Hello,? she said. ?How are you feeling?? He didn?t reply. ?How rude of you!? She exclaimed. ?Oh, but I forget. I removed your tongue. Don?t bother trying anything, not that you would be able to. Would you like to know what I?ve done??

He recognised her now, from the bar that he frequented often. He looked at her with pleading eyes, as if to say ?What have you done to me??

She took the hint from his eyes.

?Well, the night I met you, I slipped a little something in your drink. When you started complaining to me that you felt ill, I offered to take you to the hospital. You accepted. You poor misguided fool. Instead, I brought you here to add to my collection.? At these words, she flicked a light switch in the room and suddenly, what the man thought were just statues were revealed to be men covered in glass?the glass men. His eyes widened in a mixture of shock, horror and fear.

?Like them, do you?? the woman laughed mockingly. ?One from each walk of life?except athletics. You, my dear boy, have completed my collection and you have absolutely no way to get out. You see you are completely encased in glass, apart for your Eyes, nostrils and a little hole in front of your mouth. You are positioned and dressed in such a way that it will remind me of what you were in your life. You are mine now and for forever. Have fun.? With those words she left the room, leaving the light on.

The man looked around the room, at the glass men he was to share the rest of his life with and a tear came to his eye. He knew he would never get out of this place and run again, but he felt sorrier for the mountaineer, forever stuck in the typical pose everyone associates with a mountaineer, or the computer technician, forever staring at the blank screen.

He felt like screaming, but he could not. Not now, or ever again.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><a href='http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm' target='_blank'><br>Dice Roller</a><br>Just so I know I can find it...lol :D<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>Nialla: 6 Wins, 0 Losses (Tackle, Bubble, Wing Attack, Gust)<br>Stephanie: 2 wins, 0 losses (Peck, Charm, Sing)<br><br><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://www.freewebs.com/elyssa_sylverwyng' target='_blank'>Marple Moop</a>:</span> the site of randomness, and the stuff that used to be here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:44 am 
Articuno

This kind of reminds me of the Reddick Anime Dark Fury. This crazy woman made statues of out criminals she captured, but they where eternality alive. It also reminds me of House of Wax to a lesser extent. But that movie scared me.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:50 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

I have one thing to say.

CREEPYCREEPYCREEPY!

That is all.

Oh, and why couldn't he scream? Removing a tongue does hurt quite a bit, as does it prevent you from enunciating the words you wish to use, but you can still generate quite a bit of noise without it.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:32 pm 
Pokémon Master

Creepy.....just the way I like it.
Does seem like the house of wax, but with class, and without chicks, being waxed/glassed.

Very good! Can't wait to read more!

Post subject: Re: The Glass Men
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:12 pm 
Egg

this is so sad...but extremely good i must say.
what was with the ?s anyways? instead of using " you used ?
i got very confused for a while there.
but it wasnt too bad. :-)