It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:14 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

I'm pretty sure I created an art thread (that I never really posted in again) ages ago, but for what ungodly reason would I want to unearth that for? I think posting something new gives a better impression of my art... because I was pretty terrible then but I'm significantly less terrible now. Clearly I've drawn a lot though most are for doodles and ask blogs so I'll just post whatever 4 things of my choice... hmmm...

Uh... the bigger version of my icon! I clearly forgot how to draw my own character, but I forgot to draw her to the point that she looks better than she originally was.

I'm pretty sure that I never had any intention of this since it looks like it was really just a sketch in the end, but I tried drawing a monster and he looks pretty neat!

I think this was drawn in November or December but I still like it. My favourite nurse waifu: Elli from Harvest Moon! This is also the moment when I learned how to make things transparent. Victory for Puyon!

Wow what a disappointing last image. It's actually me. Yes, I always wear that hat and I try my best to never looked amused in public ever. I think this was drawn in January? Gads, the only recent thing on here is that icon all the way atop these pictures, but anything here is better than anything I've drawn say, 2 years ago.

Buh. I just realized every character I chose I draw with white-eyes. Aside from monster guy but whatever. I'll be posting various other art whenever! If you want to say a thing or two about my art then I'd be happy to hear it! Or, uh, read it of course.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:13 pm 
Mew

Nice job, you're getting pretty good! :thumbsup:

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.