It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Goku vs Naruto
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:02 pm 
Pokémon Master

I'm currently coming up with a sprite comic right now of two really good anime characters. I wanted to do Alucard or Ichigo, but I haven't gotten far enough into Bleach or Hellsing to use them. So now I'm working on this new sprite project, and hopefully I won't abandon it like I normally do with other crap.

Anyways, feel free to post your opinions on my upcoming project. But I don't want to hear anything like this:

- Goku is way stronger than Naruto, are you joking?
- DBZ sucks!! Naruto rules!! Naruto is better!! Naruto will win!! (and vise-versa)
- He could've asked (name) for help anytime.
- Ain't it obvious? DBZ would kill Naruto. (and vise-versa)
- GO KYUUBI!! GO KILL THAT DBZ LOSER!!
- This is kinda stupid, really stupid in fact. (warning Silver)

I'll ignore it all. Thank you.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject: Re: Goku vs Naruto
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:13 pm 
Pokémon Master

Here is part 1 where Goku meets Rock Lee, one of my least favorite Naruto characters.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:33 pm 
Pokémon Master

This'll be the last one I'll work on for today. Just feel free to look at it.

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 am 
Mew

In my opinion, there's hardly any characters in any series that would stand a chance against Goku (assuming they were both fighting with their true power). I mean, the guy could blow up an entire solar system if he felt like it (leaving his enemies to suffocate in space even if they somehow survived the blast) and survive attacks that are strong enough to destory planets. I can't think of anyone (except maybe the strongest DBZ characters) who could face him in a fist fight. A really really strong magic user (like Lina Inverse from Slayers) might have a shot, since it's unknown what Goku's resistance to magic is (since there's no "battle magic" in the DBZ universe), but only if Goku actually stood around long enough for them to hit him. Other than that, nothing short of a god (and a pretty powerful god at that, since he did surpass the strength of the DBZ universe's gods and all) would have any chance at beating him.

But yeah, that's just my thoughts on Goku in general. Getting back to your comic, I will say that you've improved a lot since your last sprite comic attempt.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 pm 
Pokémon Master

True, I'd say Chaotzu, Tien's friend, can probably take out everyone from Naruto whom lacks Genjutsu. The strongest DBZ character anyone from Naruto can beat is probably Yamcha, since he's not much of a fighter ever since the first season of Dragonball.

The best lineups would be this, probably:

Hercule vs Rock Lee
Winner: Lee

Piccolo vs Sasuke

Winner: Piccolo

Master Roshi vs Jiraiya

Winner: Master Roshi (simply because of his better martial arts skills and the kamehameha)

The Ginyu Force vs The Akatsuki

Winner: The Ginyu Force since they are as nearly as powerful as Frieza

Sakura vs Chi-Chi

Winner: Sakura, because of her Ninjutsu

Raditz vs Gaara

Winner: A pretty close one, Raditz would probably win since he moves much faster and can probably fry Gaara's sand attacks

Vegeta vs Madara, Itachi, and Sasuke

Winner: Vegeta would probably kill Sasuke very easily, but he would have to avoid Itachi's and Madara's deadly attacks. Vegeta would still win but they'd put up a good fight

Goku vs Naruto

Winner: Goku, hands down. If Naruto went 8-tailed or 9-tailed form, he'd probably be enough to put a bruise on Goku, but that's about it.

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:53 am 
Articuno

locked by request.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]