It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 pm 
Gym Leader

EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeawesome! :birthday: :notme:

Some of the smilies have white around them.. O.o >-[] O.O (o) }:-) :-[ :-{) are they supposed to be like that?

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:30 am 
Gym Leader

Probably not. That's a quick fix. Although the wide eyes one could be intentional.
There are also ones with large amounts of transparent space like :blush:

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:56 am 
Gym Leader

Does someone want to fix them or would that be to difficult to put back on and stuff?

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:45 pm 
Gym Leader

I'll fix them up, but I dunno if it's really worth the effort of replacing them. That's Josiah's decision.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm 
Mew

In theory, it should be pretty easy for me to replace the current ones with corrected versions, assuming the file names weren't changed. Fixing the graphics themselves is something I've been meaning to do for a while but never got around to. Certainly wouldn't mind if you wanted to help...

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:39 pm 
Gym Leader

Okay, lets see if these worked.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

edit: grrrrrrrr... well I got 3 done. I'll try and fix the others.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:12 pm 
Gym Leader

Bah. Three attachments max per post.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:14 pm 
Gym Leader

Sorry. Too lazy to use Photobucket.
Attachment:
mustache.gif

Any forgotten?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:34 pm 
Gym Leader

Looks about covered.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:15 pm 
Mew

Thanks guys. I'll try replacing them old ones with the fixed versions later this week.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:07 am 
Gym Leader

Yays^^ I am helpful!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:05 pm 
Mew

What do you know, I finally remembered to update those fixed smilies. Took a little more work than I thought, but they're all good now. While I was at it, I even threw in a couple smilies Poik made a while back that, for some reason or other, never made the cut before. So bid a warm welcome to :drop2: and :Yeah!:

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:13 am 
Gym Leader

I wish I could take responsibility for :Yeah!: , but as I said before, I found it.