It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:03 pm 
Egg

It was inspired by Pebble version, and will be divided up into different series.

Pokemon FireRed, Yellow, & BeefGreen:
Region: Kanto, Sevii Islands
Main Characters: Red, Green, Yellow
Minor/Supporting Characters: Blue, Oak, Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance
Crime Syndacites: Team Rocket, Team Star
Team Rocket Important Characters: Giovanni, the 3 Rocket Admins, the Rocket Scientists that worked on Mewtwo
Team Star Important Characters: Star Leader Zero, all 10 Star Admins, Star Head One, and Star Head Two.

More info on FR,Y,&BG later.

My new account: Yuushi-the-Yoshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:43 pm 
Egg

[quote="PokemonMaster9000"]It was inspired by Pebble version, and will be divided up into different series.

Pokemon FireRed, Yellow, & BeefGreen:
Region: Kanto, Sevii Islands
Main Characters: Red, Green, Yellow
Minor/Supporting Characters: Blue, Oak, Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance
Crime Syndacites: Team Rocket, Team Star
Team Rocket Important Characters: Giovanni, the 3 Rocket Admins, the Rocket Scientists that worked on Mewtwo
Team Star Important Characters: Star Leader Zero, all 10 Star Admins, Star Head One, and Star Head Two.

More info on FR,Y,&BG later.

Common Gags-
Oak, Elite 4, Gym Leaders, etc: Always saying "blablabla" with a few words in between
Agatha: Mood swings
Blue: Always getting hurt near Red, usually due to his "victory dance"
(Oaks Lab) Red kicks blue in the groin
(Route 22) Red uppercuts Blue, then breaks his legs
(Viridian Forest Exit) Red throws Blue's spare crutches at him, breaking his spine
(Nugget Bridge) Red punches Blue in the face, breaking his jaw
(SS. Anne) Red knocks Blue overboard, then he gets hit by the boat
(Pokemon Tower) Red provokes ghost pokemon, but he leaves, and the pokemon attack Blue instead
(Silph Co.) Red knocks Blue into a malfunctioning Warp Tile, electrocuting him and sending him into another dimension where giant evil pies attack him
(Route 22) Red punches Blue headfirst into a mountain, causing him to explode for some reason (later explained by Lance as a reaction to contact with genetic mutations related to dimensional travel/experiments the Pies did on him, which explodes in contact with stone. Nobody knows how Lance figured that out, especially since he didn't even know Blue got stuck in another dimension.)
(Indigo Platue) Red knocks Blue down a 15 foot deep hole, and he's stuck there for 6 days.
(Sevii Islands) Red uses Blast Burn on Blue
(Sevii Islands) Red puts Blue on the Pokemon Healer during use, causing him to turn into a Magikarp (again because of his mutations)
(Sevii Islands) Red makes Blue evolve, turning him back to a human, but all his bones are broken for some reason
(Cerulean Cave) Red encases Blue in a block of cement, then leaves him underwater
(Victory Road) Red uses Suicune to purify some water, but pushes Blue in the water, sending him back to the Pie Dimension
(The Pie Dimension) Red traps Blue in the Pie Dimension forever, but before doing so, makes the pies extremely angry at Blue by blaming him for the amount of pies that got killed.
Do keep in mind that for each of these times Red hurts Blue, it is an accident.
Yellow: When wearing her hat, Yellow is often mistaken as a boy.
Green and Yellow: Due to a bet to see who kisses Red first, they brown-nose Red constantly, creeping him out.

Last edited by PokemonMaster9000 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:50 pm 
Mew

Um... It's nice that Pebble Version inspired you to make your own comic, but I hope you didn't join the forums just to advertise it. That kinda thing is looked down on. Also, since your comic isn't directly related to Pebble Version, it doesn't really belong in this section of the forums so I'm moving it to Art.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:23 pm 
Egg

Josiah wrote:
Um... It's nice that Pebble Version inspired you to make your own comic, but I hope you didn't join the forums just to advertise it. That kinda thing is looked down on. Also, since your comic isn't directly related to Pebble Version, it doesn't really belong in this section of the forums so I'm moving it to Art.

That's all right. And I didn't join just for that. I love Pebble version!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:33 pm 
Mew

Good to hear. You might want to make an introduction topic when you've got time.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:53 pm 
Egg

By the way, a character actually dies in the end. You know how I said they leave Blue in the Pie Dimension? After that everyone starts sayinfg he's dead. Hence-
Yellow: "Oh my gosh, you killed Blue!"
Green: "You-"
(putting his hand over Green's mouth) Red: "Shut it. This is rated E!"
BTW, the "Blue gets hurt gag" is my favorite one. Also, when they team up with Blue after they beat the Elite 4, Red starts to treat Blue as an inanimate opbject (i.e. used as a war weapon/human shield). Though this did not happen when they teamed up to get through Viridian Forest, it is safe to say Red treats Blue better as an opponant then a friend. P.S. from now on I'm keeping my comments about my comic in this topic, except for a quick question about the PV cast's opinions when the series' starring Brendan and May come out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:09 pm 
Pokémon Master

...I would've read it. But that was a spoiler.

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:16 pm 
Egg

As for Team Star, they are operating in Vermilion (to stop the SS Anne), Fuschia (hideout), Cinnabar (it has to do with the Pokemon Mansion), Cerulean (Finding Mewtwo before Team Rocket), and Infinity Island (a place I made up- HQ is there, it's also were Mew was found)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:25 pm 
Egg

The series' names are:
Pokemon FireRed, Yellow, & BeefGreen (Kanto, Sevii Islands)
Pokemon Mold, Silver, & Crystal (Johto, Kanto)
Pokemon Rudy, Sattire, & Emerl (Hoenn, Battle Frontier)
Pokemon Diamond, Plural, & Splatinum (Sinnoh, FS&R Areas, Battle Frontier)
??????? ????, ??????????, ? ????????? (?????????, ?????, ????? ???????, ?????, ?????, ?????? ????????, ??????, ???? ?????, ?????? ????????)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:26 pm 
Egg

Also, in the Sinnoh series, Team Star makes a HUGE change.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:24 pm 
Egg

By the way Team Star's ranking is going down is better., but their names are never said (excluding one exception), it just says the number. BTW #'s 100+-100 are Trainees, 99-25 are Grunts, 24-13 are Agents, 12-3 are Admins, 2-1 are Head, and whoever is rank ZERO is the Leader. This will be different after Team Star's HUGE change in Sinnoh.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:25 pm 
Pokémon Master

Try to edit the new info instead of double posting, kay?

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:19 pm 
Pokémon Master

Um...*counts* Make that quadruple posting.

Listin, I'm not trying to be rude or anything here, but is this your first time on a forum? I mean, it's understandible, but you might want to read the rules.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:44 pm 
Random Trainer

wow, this sounds like an awesome idea, maybe in Johto, the evil rival guy can be followed by a mutated Gible that was sent to him since it was a failed experiment by a mad scientist uncle or something.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:04 pm 
Egg

auragongal wrote:
wow, this sounds like an awesome idea, maybe in Johto, the evil rival guy can be followed by a mutated Gible that was sent to him since it was a failed experiment by a mad scientist uncle or something.

Maybe, but he turns good sooner than Blue does in the Kanto series. Plus, Gible is a Sinnoh Pokemon. But I'll think about it...