It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Astral's Amazing Art
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:04 pm 
Gym Leader

Koalas awesome! Not non verb today? Understandable. Even if my sentence not.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:53 am 
Gym Leader

... I believe I've missed a day somewhere.. but where did it go..? I'm sorry. That's classified. so I'll post 2 pictures.. since its really the 6th day, not the 5th...
Attachment:
005.jpg
Attachment:
006.jpg
On the sixth day of christmas.. and unknown person gave to a classified organisation:

6 Brolgas dancing, 5 KANGAROOS!!, 4 koalas cuddling, 3 kookaburras laughing, 2 pink galahs and an emu up a gum tree.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:43 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Great pictures. Or are they....?

Hmmmm....one can only wonder if that is sunirse or sunset depicted. Oh the questions.....

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:40 pm 
Random Trainer

It could be an autumnal twilight!

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 pm 
Random Trainer

Two pictures in one day. Very...intriguing. I must report this.

Pineapple

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:48 pm 
Gym Leader

Bravo. Encore. Oh, darn I have to wait another day.
Or do I? If only I still had the time machine.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:44 am 
Gym Leader

*warps out of nowhere*

whoa. Sorry I've been away but I've been.. uh.. occupied... with.. I mean not savine the world from alien incrursion or anything *shifty eyes, nervous laugh*

Abyway, Here's a picture I did based off Zagan's Beautiful picture. Basically I jsut oloured it and put a background on it. so.. Enjoy!

Espeon!

Oops, gotta go. *warps out*

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:40 am 
Gym Leader

Well since Zagan has been drawing awesome Pokemon I've been getting jealous of.. I mean INSPIRED BY his talent!

So I drew some of my own^^ (althought I don't think they are quite as good as that Tentacruel...)

Here we see a Suicune and an Entei (Both linked for size. the second was requested by my brother)

Next we have my other brother's and my sister's request: A Dewgong and a Chimecho.
Attachment:
dewgong.png
Attachment:
chimecho.png
May I jsut add that I BLOODY LOVE PHOTOSHOP!
I mean it seemd limited at first until my friend showed me where to download free brushes and I learned how to make my own!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:49 pm 
Gym Leader

Well I've been bored again so I drew a Meta Knight!

I LOVE Meta knight. He's so cute cuz he's tough^^so yeah... Hopefully people fell strongly enough about this one to actually comment. :(

What am I doing wrong? What am I doing right? Okay, going now. I need to eat before I faint.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:18 pm 
Random Trainer

It looks great to me! ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:53 pm 
Random Trainer

I love your pokemon drawings, Astral. Not only are the Pokemon drawn well, but their backdrops are freaking awesome! You put the photoshop effects and brushes to much better use than I do. ;-) Maybe I should practice more.

The Meta Knight's cool, too.

Man, I just love those backgrounds!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:56 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Very nice!

Don't take it personal that people don't always comment. A lot of people just look, go "oh, that's really cool!" but are too lazy to post. At least, that's how I am. Ehehe...

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:11 pm 
Gym Leader

Meh, I don't really take it too personally, but they were there for a while and no comments... I felt lonely haha.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:33 pm 
Mew

The Meta Knight is pretty good, although your outlines seem a bit jaggier than they should, but that often depends on what program you've using.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:28 am 
Gym Leader

Probably becaus eI scanned it at 100dpi, coloured it all in then realised when I tried to turn it into a desktop background that I should have scanned it at 200. So I had to resize it with photoshop. I should really just scan it at the default then resize smaller if necessary.

I use two programs generally. Macromedia Fireworks for the colouring of the character and Photoshop CS3 for the backgrounds and fancy buisiness like titles and stuff...

*sigh* I used to use PhotoImpact for the more 3D ones (like the Yoshi on the Motorbike etc) but it doesn't happen to like Vista. So I can't install it onto my new laptop.
I doubt I could get a compatible version because it's a very outdated version (I had 5, they're up to about 12 or something now)... but the programs I have don't have the stuff that I liked about it so now I can't make those kind of pictures anymore. :(

I need to find a program with similar capabilities...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next