It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Well...here's just a place for a bit of my random art.
I'll put all sorts of stuff here (hopefully), including art done on the computer and art done with pencil and paper.

I think I may have mentioned this somewhere before, but I used to do tons of Fire Emblem-themed spriting. Well, splicing rather.
I've dubbed this sprite Princess Mirka. She's the main character of a Fire Emblem-style fan-fic I meant to get working on, but got too lazy to actually start writing it. >.<

This would be my attempt at Bryce, a character from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I tried to make him in GBA style, and I don't think it came out terrible. (read: I'm pleased with it)

Doodled this one a few months ago, then scanned it in black and white and printed it, then colored it, then scanned it again, this time in colored.

So...comments would be nice 'n' stuff. I'll get mores tuff up sooner or later...probably later.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:58 am 
Pokémon Champion

Nice. I may be tempted to ask for a request.

Visit my mini city!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:53 am 
Pokémon Legend

I'd be perfectly willing to do something.
Haven't had much inspiration latley, all of the stuff I've posted is old stuff.
Speaking of old sfuff....

My first spliceing. I hate it now, but I kept it anyways. All it is is the head of Colm with the body of Legault. Soo boring. My Mirka sprite (*points to previous post*) has too many parts for me to remember. The hair was partially Leila and partially Lucius, with the ponytail coming from some other sprite. I don't remember where the rest of the parts came from, though :P.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:51 pm 
Pokémon Legend

My Feralirupt. It was supposed to be my entry for the PV Olympics but apparently I can't read rules very well...

Aand I've decided to put up my wonderful comic, The Adventures of Tiger Lad and Phantasmo (the name was supposed to suck).
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2607/phantasmo1ua9.png
This was basically an "I'm-bored-of-all-of-my-other-comics-so-I'll-go-with-the-first-idea-that-pops-into-my-head"-type thing.
Yeaah...I'll get up more whenever. I mean, I have over 20 more (my Link Skywalker comic has like 100 or so pages....) pages, I'll just put them up slowly.
I made these over a year ago, so they kinda suck :P.
Well...not as much as this:
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5480/shaynescomic3fy7.png
A comic my friend's little brother attempted to make. His brother's attempt wasn't very good either...

And, to finish up this post, one of my Fire Emblem splices....
This is Televont. He was supposed to be Mirka's magic teacher who always hated her and then betrays her. He was going to be the boss of a level, and I forget if he'd join you after he was defeated or you'd just kill him.

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:03 pm 
Random Trainer

Tigerlad and Phantasmo= 8 bit BNG drama and Hilarity
the attempt comic= so bad it's funny
blue haired dude= Ibbity?
As for feralirupt It's fire Ferlor!

Ferlor is the name of a feraligator I had on crystal version. but good splicing anyway.

Also, Don't ask why I called the pokemon Ferlor, even I don't know What I'm thinking on half the nicknames I give pokemon.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:15 am 
Pokémon Legend

Part two of the comic:
Just to let you know, this sorta kinda follows the storyline of the original Megaman series. Not really, though.

And, lo and behold the result of my boredom!
It's if Fire Emblem and Pokemon were to combine. Ehehehe....It kinda sucks, but oh well.

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:48 pm 
Random Trainer

Poochyena headed guy: Woah, it's Poke-Anu!
Anu is the name of an early character of mine who originally looked similar to Anubis.
currently him and his twin sister Anna is being written into a book series a freind of mine is doing. Anna was originally part panther, she won't be in my friend's book,but in reality she still is.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:55 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Meant to update this sooner.
Ah, since it's been a while here's a few more pages of the comic.
Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, and Page 6.

And, here's a drawing I made with my tablet a bit ago...

Comments appriciated, as always.
Oh, and if anyone wanted me to, I'd be willing to make some pokemon or fire emblem splices.

Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:25 pm 
Random Trainer

Comics: okay, I just noticed Protoman's nose is red and that tiger+anger= head for the bomb shelter, still funny though.
Rayquaza: Awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:57 am 
Pokémon Legend

Eh. Here's some more stuff, cuz I'm getting offa my lazy butt.
Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, aaand Page 10.
Ze comics.

Did this one a bit ago with me tablet (which I still need to reinstall to my reformatted computer....).

Hmmm....let's see what else I have...oh!
Har. I totally forgot about this one. Eh, I'll put it up anyways...
My first pokemon splice. Man, I totally forgot this existed. Must have pushed it out of my mind...

As always, I'd be totally willing to do an FE splice or a pokemon splice.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:50 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Because I'm sick of working on my calendar project, I'll take the time to put some crap up.

This is Mauya (pronounced like Maya). The idea for her sprung up after a gmail conversation (and is also why I have my name on gmail set to Mauya), and then after a game of FEBW where I needed a name for my mage, so I picked Mauya. She totally inciniratied everyone with her fire tome, and after that I decided to come up with a better design for her. And look! She has a hand that doesn't look like total crap! The hand holding the staff....well, I'm batting 500, at least.
Blarg. The scanner totally freaked out on me, though.

This is a drawing of a character from the comic Stuff of Legend. They had a contest a bit ago, and I had some free time so I felt like entering for the heck of it.

And, to finish things off, here's a Fire Emblem sprite. His name is Cain, and he's a nomad. Whooo.....

As always, comments and critique appriciated.

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:19 pm 
Random Trainer

Hey Saber! Can you make some sprites of Eskay? I think it might be cool If she showed up in Code Twilight as Legode's teacher. If it's okay with you of course.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:16 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Sure. Since I'm on school vacation, why not?

But, what kinda sprites?

Like, MM7 or FE or Pokemon or...*rambles on*.

Well, at least I'd assume you want them in the style of the characters in your comic, but I don't know where to find the bases for it.

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:02 pm 
Random Trainer

The bases for most of the sprites are from the Tales series or Chrono trigger. But Since the heroes will be dimension traveling, FE sounds good since Eskay might know Legode's Parents, Bethany Glyder and Dorick Rydrion.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:39 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Hm. If you don't mind, I'd rather try working with the Tales/Crono Trigger series sprites, just 'cos I've never worked with those and wanna do something different.

Of course, I'll do FE if you want, but those sprites only have attacking poses (well, discounting overworld sprites and the mugshots, I guess).

Image Image