It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 am 
Gym Leader

Must... sprite... in attempt... to get.... first place...

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:36 pm 
Random Trainer

Liked the comic, oddly enough I'm just as bad around any wasp-like creature. and Spiders.
I'm both an arachnaphobe and a vespaphobe, Umm, I think Vespaphobe is the right term for a fear of wasps.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:01 pm 
Pokémon Master

*joins auragon in hiding from wasps*

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:29 pm 
Gym Leader

*stands there and politely asks the wasp to leave while opening a door/window for it* *continues trying to coax it out by talking to it*

There we go, all gone now^^

(yes, I really do this)

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:00 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Uh... yeah... haven't posted anything in a while :-/

Well, might as well put something up. Here's a drawing I did of Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Colored and uncolred version, because I feel like it. Colored version is... not colored well. I don't have much practice with coloring, since I don't do it much. Bleh. And having two light sources (lightning and fire) was kinda weird. The ligtning... looks not good. I couldn't get it to look right, and eventually said "screw it" and just went on with the rest of the drawing.

Scanner kinda went all bleh on the drawings, though. Things aren't as dark as they were. Shrinking them didn't help, either. But, meh. I thought it came out pretty good.

Quote is from the show. Azula, if that weren't obvious. In.... the... 3rd part of the series finale, I think? Meh. Regardless.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:26 pm 
Pokémon Master

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:19 pm 
Pokémon Legend

OH LOOKAY IT'S ART!

I was FE splicing for the first time in a while.... but I got irritated. Y'see, on my old computer, when making a file in Paint, it'd automatically save it as .bmp, unless you specified otherwise. This computer normally saves it as .jpg. So, I was all, "Oh! Sprites no get saved as jpegs! I'll save it as .png!" Buuuuuuuut.... it freaked out at me! It didn't show it until I closed the file, then re-opened it today, but they went all fuzzy as if they were jpegs! WHYYYY!?!?!? I actually liked the sprite.... now I'm gonna have to do it again.....

I... am wicked frusturated.... bah.

Anywho, art!

Rawr. An old splice. Put Geoffry from PoR into gameboy style... came out pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:01 am 
Pokémon Legend

OHHAI so I realized I hadn't posted here in forever and a day... so I decided to put up some of my old Link Skywalker comics!

Backstory: When I was... 11, I believe, I started the "Link Skywalker" comics. Looking back on them... very bad quality, and the humour was generally not very good. Anyway, by the time I had turned 12 (I think) I started to make better quality comics, but the first... eh, totally guessing here, but like 60-ish were not good quality. One day, like... a couple/few years ago, so that puts me at like 14 or 15, ish, I got back into a sprite-comicing mood, but I didn't want to continue the story because I was so "grr" at the originals... so I decided to begin a remake. So far, I've remade up to 30-ish, editing the humour a bit to make it a little less spontaneous 11-year-old and a tad more structured... but still not that great. At least the quality went up.

ANYWAY IF YOU DIDN'T FEEL LIKE READING THAT HERE ARE SOME COMICS WITH THEIR RIDICULOUS ORIGINALS!

Link Skywalker 1: The Beginning
Image Image

Link Skywalker 2: More Characters!
Image Image

Link Skywalker 3: I already got bored with naming these
Image Image

Link Skywalker 4: They don't really have names, I'm making this up as I go along
Image Image

Link Skywalker 5: And this is it fer now
Image Image

PS I still do silly things like mixing 16-bit and 32-bit sprites OH SILLY SILLY ME

Also PS There is a reason my remakes still only contained two-toned backgrounds.... it changes, don't worry.

Triple PS I'm not entirely sure why I made the ground so big in the remakes, though.... huh.

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Very nice Saber, I applaud you! *Claps* I once tried making a sprite comic, but I got to to main story writing part....then I got bored. (It was summer vacation to, so after that, I was even more bored. Makes me wonder why I didn't finish it the other 9-10 weeks I was bored....)

[Oh yeah, I think that your Darth Ganon sprite could have worked as a General Grievous sprite, but that's just my opinion....and me obsessing over Grievous more. *obsessobsessobsessobsess*]

"Remember: Not only does crime not pay, but you don't get a health plan, either."
- Nick Brick, Lego Island

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage