It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

How well does Aura draw?
Surprisingly well 41%  41%  [ 7 ]
Decent enough 59%  59%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 17
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:19 pm 
Random Trainer

shauni wrote:
If you want, I can get you sheets if it makes it easyer.

That would be great!

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:03 am 
Articuno

Okay, i'll get you some!

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:14 pm 
Random Trainer

Thanks Shauni.
and now, Two delay comics:
Attachment:
Delay2 Aw crap..PNG

Here, those who don't know learn that Zoras is my brother, and that there's something called the Honor Force, which as not mentioned, pretty much binds all honorable warriors together and a disturbance is doing something dishonorable, like kicking someone who was recovering.
Attachment:
Colby's fate.PNG

Here, we see what happens to Colby, the boys reaction, and Bob hand drawn because I said so.
and even though I'm still recovering, the maroon area with the blue border is for jokes, gags, and other stuff because I was lazy.
please tell me how I'm doing!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:15 pm 
Random Trainer

Attachment:
Macho and the mountain.PNG

Here We see a bit of Macho, Colby being dragged down...Somewhere, Braixlord becoming a minion, And Zoras getting a meatsheild. And Look! Backgrounds and such!
Zoras helped with his dialouge in this comic and will in future comics.

Panel 1 reads like this:
Zoras: MACHO!
Macho: GET OVER HERE!
Colby: Screams.

Oh, and C.T. and the Staff makes an appearance. the staff talks while C.T. speaks in emoticons.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:40 pm 
Random Trainer

Attachment:
The Climb Part 1.PNG

And thus the trek up Mt. Ordeals begins! Braixlord is officially nicknamed by Zoras and gets a bunny tail. The tail was Zoras' Idea. not mine. I wanted to give him a spear. but Zroas Drew the bunnytail in his hand.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:00 pm 
Random Trainer

Attachment:
The Climb Part 2.PNG

...Part two of the climb and I know there's not a chest there. Though this is not my best comic sprite wise. Melon was Braixlord's idea.And Dixon is my freind.

Attachment:
villain.PNG

This however is just a random villian I just made up. Have not given her a name yet.but she's just been created so...yeah. By the way, she's not wearing a hat. Her Hair is really like that.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:04 pm 
Random Trainer

Here's comics 7,8, and Zoras's special.
Attachment:
The Climb part 3.PNG

Here, Jason gets Zapped because of his singing, Foreshadowing and a references, If anyone gets it, Then GOOD JOB!
Attachment:
The Climb Part 4.PNG

Shortest Battle Ever, Scarmiglione gets a taunted and I didn't even have to look up his lines.
And Zoras' armor changes color when he casts spells.
Attachment:
THE NEXT PAGE.PNG

For those who wondered where the Zombie King of the Evil Dead Zombie Convention ended up.
Apparently Pong=Sprite Heck.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:37 pm 
Random Trainer

Attachment:
The Climb-end..PNG
Here we see me, freaking out the guys, and Kratos makes an appearance, and the as of yet, nameless bad guy. Anyone have any ideas better than Seripoff go on and tell me.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:28 am 
Random Trainer

sprites for the upcoming hunt:
Me:
Attachment:
Aura 2.png

The original sprite was a girl named Honey. and since she had on a revealing outfit and a cigarette, I used paint to make the outfit into a bodysuit and turned the cigarette into a crystal.
Braixlord:
Attachment:
Jason.png

For Braixlord I used the sprite for some guy whose name I can't remember.I also made the sword into an aqua blade and made the originally pink cape brown.Not to mention adding the red streaks to his bangs.
...So what do you guys think?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 pm 
Random Trainer

Attachment:
Seripoth.png

This is Seripoth. He is the villain of the upcoming story arc.Still waiting on better names.
Attachment:
Dixon.png

Her's Dixon. He is intelligent and rarely fights.He will appear in the upcoming arc.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:06 pm 
Random Trainer

Here it is! The First Code Twilight Comic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachment:
Comic 1 the mission..PNG

Here we see the villains and Jenny, non zombie.
As well as Bethany and Dorick.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 pm 
Random Trainer

Here's Number two with Legode and Trish, With ESkay showing up on the bottom.
Attachment:
Comic 2 the heroine.PNG

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:55 pm 
Random Trainer

Here is the newest Auragon base.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:14 pm 
Random Trainer

Attachment:
LIGHT VS AURA!.PNG

Me vs Light, He loses and Fluffy is introduced....
Attachment:
Axel vs Jason.PNG

Axel vs Braixlord. It ends in a tie.

So Gar, what tropes is The Auragon Base Falling under So far?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:21 pm 
Random Trainer

here's a new one, Crescent the cyberhog or hedgeborg, haven't decided yet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next