It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shiny Pokemon!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:17 pm 
Egg

So I guess the point of this thread is to post which shiny Pokemans you have, because it's not like I have none or something like that. :ninja:

I'm not blaming you, I'm simply saying it's your fault.

Sometimes it's a good thing that you're ignored, you can pull off way crazier craziness of crazy craziest crazy crackadoodle, wait, what was my point again?

Post subject: Re: Shiny Pokemon!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:08 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I went ahead and moved this to the Pokemon section for you. I know we had discussed this elsewhere, but I don't know where and it certainly wasn't its own thread.

So...

First shiny I ever ran into was a Spinarak. Emerald. Safari zone. Fled after one turn.

Replaying Ruby I caught a Roselia, and in the very next battle, and Ilumise.

Caught a Geodude in Diamond, an Ursaring in Soul Silver.

And so far I've got an Unfezant and Swanna from Friend Safari in X.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:25 pm 
Mew

I got two Nidoran Males in the Safari Zone in Leaf Green and they're the only ones I've ever encountered myself (not counting the red Gyrados, of course). I cloned one of them and evolved two so now I have the full evolution chain in shiny. I've also traded for Loudred, Exploud, and Biberal.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:52 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

You know, I was totally going to make a long, dramatic post that was going to end with it being just red gyrados, but you already mentioned it, so I can't do it anymore, alas.

I have exactly one shiny, and it's a spinda in ruby.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:04 am 
Egg

How did I not notice the Pokemon Forum? It's right next to the Gaming Forum! God, I take facepalming to a whole new level.

I'm not blaming you, I'm simply saying it's your fault.

Sometimes it's a good thing that you're ignored, you can pull off way crazier craziness of crazy craziest crazy crackadoodle, wait, what was my point again?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Add a Shiny Mr.Mime to my list... I was breeding for a good IVs one and she hatched. Shame she has terrible IVs and the worst possible nature...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:21 pm 
Mew

I got a shiny Eevee as part of a trade yesterday (which will probably end up as a Sylvarion) and now I just got two shiny Staryu while breeding. I evolved one for a shiny Starmie. Unfortunately, neither had the right nature (though one did have the IV spread I wanted). One neat thing I noticed though, if you stone evolve a Pokémon now, it automatically learns some of its base form's level up moves.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.