It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: pokemon tower defense
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:50 pm 
Egg

When a pack of wild Rattata attack Professor Oak's lab, it is up to you to stop them.

im sure some people here play PTD at least sometimes. and those who do know that it can be fun, challenging, and sometimes frustrating.

PTD is on its last update as i post this unfortunately, but there is a PTD 2 coming which will be in johto.

i started this thread as a way to discuss the levels, the challenges, weekly codes, and ways that you found to beat mewthree and his hypnotized army.

currently i am on the cinnabar gym level and cant find a way to take out moltres before the other pokemon steal all the candies. i have plenty of lv 100 pokemon in reserve waiting for their chance at the level. ive tried 6 lv100 victini's which fell at round 5, a lv 100 venusaur with earthquake and 5 lv 100 golbats using acrobatics which went down right away (damn fire blast!), lv 100 golem, 2 lv 100 shadow onix, lv 100 marowak, lv 100 graveler, and lv 100 magneton which went down at round 5, if any one has made it this far lets hear from you and how you did/didn't/almost beat the level

let's take out mewthree people!!!! I'_'I q'_'p