It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:30 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

In the end, I was called in to work that day anyway!

Tomorrow. I have absolutely nothing to do. If you're free, we can try to work something out. If not, well, I don't fully know my work schedule for next week yet, so...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:30 pm 
Gym Leader

And of course, by the time I read that it's the 18th :drop:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:21 pm 
Gym Leader

Hmmmm...I am in desperate need of two things to finish up my beloved team.
1)A Dawn Stone
2)Someone to trade my Scyther back and forth to Scizor-ize it

Would anyone be willing to help in that regard? I have a few things to trade in return (Like say Zoruas or starters)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:44 am 
Mew

I could do a trade back and forth sometime. I've got a pokémon that needs trade evolving as well.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:36 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Why didn't anyone tell me they updated Dream World so that you could be Dream pals with people you exchanged Friend Codes with?! Man, I stopped going on because it was really frustrating to not be friends with Colly... and now I am and I probably could've been months ago but nobody tells me these things.

Well, I've started going on the Pokemon Global Link Dreamy Worldy Thingy again. If anybody else happens to do the same, add me and all that! I'd offer to help give you berries, buuut... my inventory was also completely wiped without anyone telling me... All my EV reset berries that I never brought over are gone...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:44 am 
Mew

They did? Guess I'll have to try and find some time to go back on there...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:22 pm 
Mew

Does anyone with Black/White 2 have an EV removal shop? I'm looking to EV train my Mew and it's not like I can breed a new one. Alternately, if you have a full set of EV lowering berries (I'm missing a couple stats), that'd work too.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:45 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I know I have all the stat lowering berries in the dream world... I'd need to bring them over to the game first, and possibly grow a few more of each, but I do have access to them. I'll check what I've got from each one when I'm not at school.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:28 pm 
Mew

Nevermind, I worked it out. Basically, I went back into Diamond (which still has all my Pokémon thanks to my save backup device) where I have zillions of berries and lowered its EVs there. Now I can just import my EVless mew into B/W for training. That deals with Mew and my backup Salamance, but I'm going to have to breed new version of my other team members with better natures. Currently working on Starmie. Only problem is that getting one with the right nature, right ability, and decent IVs is proving difficult.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:26 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Well, best of luck. I say though, why go to all this trouble? Trying to break in to the competitive battling circuit?

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:45 pm 
Mew

Honestly, I never really cared about min-maxing my team too much before, but lately I've been going to a local league every now and then. And, while my team can compete with the best players there composition and strategy wise, the lack of optimized stats shows. Honestly, I don't think the EV training itself will be too bad, but the breeding is a pain and I'm not at all looking forward to the eventual level grinding.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:49 am 
Articuno

Quote:
As of this moment, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection has been taken down. Due to Gamespy closing down all of their functions, Nintendo has had to close the online features of all DS & Wii games. This affects the games Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Battle Revolution, Black, White, Black 2, White 2 and several spin-off titles. The online functions of these games will unfortunately not return. 3DS and Wii U titles, including Pokémon X & Y, Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter are unaffected by this.

Online functions will no longer work, so I am locking this thread.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2