It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:37 pm 
Torchic

These look like promising Pokemon games and i looked the the music too and the music is AWESOME and for once the wild pokemon music is really good(well some others had good ones too but this outpays them)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 pm 
Gym Leader

I honestly can not wait for them to come and I can hardly contain myself, I have even downloaded the ROM just to try it out for a bit :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:05 am 
Pokémon Legend

I am a true warrior of the gold/silver era, gold being my first game. This new game, I believe, with our good support, people, will rise above and be an incredible star, brighter than other video games surrounding it! YES!

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:53 am 
Blaziken

AuraKnight67 loved the originals, and AuraKnight67 is certain that he will like Heart Gold, as well.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 am 
Gym Leader

NG- erm, AK loved the Silver version back in the day and AK still loves it today, AK has never played Gold version before though, none of them have ever saved for him >>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:44 pm 
Mew

Josiah liked Gold very much and is sure that the remakes will be fun, despite their corny names. However, as Josiah doesn't need any of the pokémon in HG/SS, he isn't too excited yet.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:43 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Silver has the HG ROM, and has been enjoying it immensely. Silver was always Silver's favorite.

Silver finds it entertaining that the first Pokemon in the party follows the trainer around. Silver also finds it entertaining that they jump up on the counter when you take them to the Pokemon Center. Silver really likes doing that with his Onix.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:22 am 
Gym Leader

AK also enjoys what silver has mentioned, although, AK has not been able to get a onix, as every time he trades the bellsprout the game 'freezes' and goes into an endless circle >>
AK also is going to buy both of the games when they come out in America as soon as he possibly can.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:56 am 
Blaziken

I ponder over why you need both games, NintendoGamer, as this will take away some of the fun of having to trade with friends.

I have also read an article that mentioned a way to transfer an IV, of your own choosing, to a baby pokemon from one of his/her/its parents, using the "Power" items introduced in pokemon Diamond and Pearl. I am rather excited about this, as I have a Shuckle (I am being serious here), with 31 Attack and Speed IVs, and is female. This means I could breed some extremely good bug group physical sweepers, athough I can only 100% pass on one IV stat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:50 pm 
Torchic

i like this game because It looks EPIC and unbelieveable awesomeness :cool: I'_'I q'_'p I'_'I :ninja: oooo alot of sprites

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:07 pm 
Gym Leader

AuraKnight67 wrote:
I ponder over why you need both games, NintendoGamer, as this will take away some of the fun of having to trade with friends.
I will now take the time to point out to the user that goes by the name of AuraKnight67 that I am a collector of the Pokemon games series so that one of the days in the far future when I am an adult I will be able to have one of the only full and working collections of the Pokemon game series and one of each console to be able to play them on, therefor, I must collect both of the games that are to be known as HeartGold and SoulSilver, I would also like to point out that I intend on playing both of the games on my Nintendo Dual Screen i so that I can get the enjoyment out of both games for I have heard that they both have very interesting and somewhat different story lines.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:22 pm 
Mew

A bit too enthusiastic about it, aren't you? Not like most of the games are that rare or anything. Meh, why am I even bothering to post this?

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:34 pm 
Gym Leader

Ehhh, I just collect 'em for when their rare, not like they matter to me much mow or anything.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm 
Blaziken

NintendoGamer wrote:
I will now take the time to point out to the user that goes by the name of AuraKnight67 that I am a collector of the Pokemon games series so that one of the days in the far future when I am an adult I will be able to have one of the only full and working collections of the Pokemon game series and one of each console to be able to play them on, therefor, I must collect both of the games that are to be known as HeartGold and SoulSilver, I would also like to point out that I intend on playing both of the games on my Nintendo Dual Screen i so that I can get the enjoyment out of both games for I have heard that they both have very interesting and somewhat different story lines.

It's kinda pointless, seeing as the Wobbas will burn all the pokemon games when they take over and destroy the world, but whatever floats your metaphorical boat.

And i'm curious on how the story lines are different. Can you explain what you mean?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:44 pm 
Gym Leader

I don't have must time to elaborate, but it differs slightly in the naming of characters, catching of legendary pokemon and the likes, also if you get the azure or celibi event pokemon you can either got a baby lvl 1 pokemon on either giritina, palkia or dialga, with the azure, and with the celibi you can travel back in time and learn the past of geovoni(?) and red(?)! Now I must run for the Wobbas have found my secret base!!!!!
-End transmission...-